Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Wishes RP

Leafeon

OOC

Ledgetown was a town known for being... in the middle of a rocky wasteland. There were many a mountain around it, hence the name. It wasn't very bad, though. The mountains provided protect from suspicious pokemon, and the alike. Most of the time, anyway. Most of the pokemon lived in regular homes. In fact, all of them did. With the exception of two.

Oddish and Altaria. They lived in a rocky field just outside of town, but everyone considered them residents. Well, everyone considered Altaria a resident, as everyone liked him, but some didn't like the Oddish very much. Their house was quite humble, being no more then a fairly large shack, as was the area surrounding the house owned by the two. It was ugly. The ground was mostly dirt with next to no grass, no trees, and many a boulder. But the two seemed to like it. A lot. Most towns pokemon thought this was because they were absolutely insane.

Oddish was in a particularly good mood this sunny morning. She was expecting arrivals. She had sent letters, to every adventurer in the rough area. Altaria also looked somewhat happy, but mostly from Oddish's happiness. Oddish was literally bouncing around, impatiently waiting to see if anyone would show up.

"Aren't you excited, 'taria?" She asked the dragon.

"I am." 

"You don't look very happy."

"I'm afraid I'm not as hyper as you. But, I can guarantee I'm just as happy."

"You're no fun."

"I know..."

Oddish soon drew her attention away again, and any possible entrance a pokemon could get to paradise through, hoping she would see them immediately.

@,

An Eevee named Prism looked back and forth from the outside of the paradise and the letter in her paw. Gee, this sure is a first-class paradise right here! She was a little bewildered as to how and why someone would even think to make a paradise here. Well, I can't turn back now. She walked in, a little camouflaged by the rocky terrain save for the bag on her and the rose quartz pendant she wore. She also wore a black zinc band.

Ajax leapt up to the mailbox as he heard the familiar thunk of Pelipper landing on his roof. He gripped the sliding drawer with his beak, pulling the envelope inside out and slitting it with a talon. He pulled the sheet of paper out from inside, peering at it. "Paradise? What's this about?" He frowned as he continued to read. "Pokemon living in harmony? Gimme a break." Ajax inhaled, preparing to burn the paper to ash, then paused. "Although... might get some adventuring in... and if they're really concerned about harmony, there might actually be a decent team there..." He pecked at the letter, dropping it in a satchel by the door before packing the bag full of berries and seeds. He rubbed his lucky coal, then hopped out the door, his clawed feet sending up puffs of dust as he walked down the road.

@,

An Eevee named Prism looked back and forth from the outside of the paradise and the letter in her paw. Gee, this sure is a first-class paradise right here! She was a little bewildered as to how and why someone would even think to make a paradise here. Well, I can't turn back now. She walked in, a little camouflaged by the rocky terrain save for the bag on her and the rose quartz pendant she wore. She also wore a black zinc band.

Prism was easily spotted by Oddish, who was surprisingly observant. Oddish quickly dashed/skipped over to the Eevee, who didn't seem to notice her. Oddish had a... way with sneaking up on pokemon. Mostly due to the light body. "Hai!" She yelled when beside Prism. Altaria watched from afar, looking somewhat cautious.

Ajax leapt up to the mailbox as he heard the familiar thunk of Pelipper landing on his roof. He gripped the sliding drawer with his beak, pulling the envelope inside out and slitting it with a talon. He pulled the sheet of paper out from inside, peering at it. "Paradise? What's this about?" He frowned as he continued to read. "Pokemon living in harmony? Gimme a break." Ajax inhaled, preparing to burn the paper to ash, then paused. "Although... might get some adventuring in... and if they're really concerned about harmony, there might actually be a decent team there..." He pecked at the letter, dropping it in a satchel by the door before packing the bag full of berries and seeds. He rubbed his lucky coal, then hopped out the door, his clawed feet sending up puffs of dust as he walked down the road.

The path to Paradise was a rocky and lonely one. There were a few Mystery dungeons around the place, but a few also seemed to be blocked off by some rock slides from earlier. Pokemon life around was minimal, with nothing but Wurmple around. They didn't seem to want to mess with a fire type like Ajax.

(@, I think I'll name my character...Rockzy. I like it. ;) )

Rockzy looked onto the land he was heading to. It seemed... peaceful, in a way. Of course, he was too entranced at the lands beauty to notice the Pokemon at the shore. When his boat landed, and he walked onto the shore he finally noticed the Pokemon. He was too shy to start conversing with them, however. He was more of a... solo Pokemon.

(edited)

(@, I think I'll name my character...Rockzy. I like it. wink.png )

Rockzy looked onto the land he was heading to. It seemed... peaceful, in a way. Of course, he was too entranced at the lands beauty to notice the Pokemon at the shore. When his boat landed, and he walked onto the shore he finally noticed the Pokemon. He was too shy to start conversing with them, however. He was more of a... solo Pokemon.

((You people and your nicknames... Since Paradise isn't near a shore, I'm going to infer you're talking about different pokemon.))

The few pokemon around the shore were a Poochyena, Bagon, and Ratata and were talking. When Riolu landed, they all quickly shifted their attention to him. They seemed... mean. But they wore badges, meaning they were an official rescue team... somehow. Bagon looked like he wanted attention, and therefore began to bother Rockzy.

"Oi! Lookie here! A damn Riolu!" He called to his friends.

"Get outta here kid. It aint wise to be around here. Nothin' here." The Ratata informed him in as rude a way as possible.

"Hey! What if he got the letter thingy all of us got?" Poochyena asked, who seemed like the only nice one in the group. Or at least somewhat nice.

Bagon laughed, as did Ratata seconds later. "I didn't think anyone was stupid enough to go through da mountains to create 'Harmony between pokemon'!"

"Yea! What a weirdo! I heard that team aint even with m'lady!"

"What 'cha mean by 'my lady'?!"

"Uh..."

"Oh, shut up."

The trio seemed completely enveloped in themselves. Now would be a good time to head to Paradise...

Edited by Firebolt

(First Pokemon to meet someone mean = sad moment)

Riolu took a mental note to avoid those Pokemon, they couldn't prove any help... not like he needed it. He looked to the skies and saw he landed at the one side of the mountain. The other side (He hoped) would be Paradise. He started to regret taking the lower cost boat, but times were hard. So he braced himself, and started his climb.

(I give the weirdest names. If they can't be pony related they are weird.)

(First Pokemon to meet someone mean = sad moment)

Riolu took a mental note to avoid those Pokemon, they couldn't prove any help... not like he needed it. He looked to the skies and saw he landed at the one side of the mountain. The other side (He hoped) would be Paradise. He started to regret taking the lower cost boat, but times were hard. So he braced himself, and started his climb.

(I give the weirdest names. If they can't be pony related they are weird.)

((Aw. I thought they seemed nice...))

The three didn't seem to notice Riolu slip by. They weren't really expecting him to just bolt like that. They seemed to be hoping for a fight, or something along the lines.

At the high point of the mountain, Paradise and Ledgetown were clearly visible, as a bit of flat land surrounded by mountains. Nothing special looking, but a bit odd to see in an area that appeared all mountain.

The climb (And fall for that matter) were surprisingly not steep. Still steep, yes, but not as much as expected by most. Next to no Mystery Dungeons were around.

(Everyone in RP is offline except me and you, how ironic. Making one last post before I le do something else.)

'That wasn't as tiring than I thought...', Rockzy thought. The town wasn't very large. Also thinking, there would probably be few Mystery Dungeons. He settled himself into walking around and trying to explore.

(Everyone in RP is offline except me and you, how ironic. Making one last post before I le do something else.)

'That wasn't as tiring than I thought...', Rockzy thought. The town wasn't very large. Also thinking, there would probably be few Mystery Dungeons. He settled himself into walking around and trying to explore.

((Fun fact: I'm part of the Trixie police. We are always watching.))

The few mystery dungeons seemed to be either cut off by rock slides that made them inaccessible, or were guarded by Wurmple. All of these Wurmple seemed to be somewhat scared of something, which looked like a tiny orange blob, out in the distance. ((@@Addem Up))

Snivy lazily opened an eye and quickly darted it to the window nearest to her bed. Groggily pulling the shade up to reveal the outside, she opened the other. She tiredly took a glance out the window to see one thing, and one thing only. The sun. Damn it was bright today. Snivy blinked and rubbed her now wide-open eyes and admired it. Smiling slightly, she rolled off of her bed of leaves and walked across the room to where she stored her food. Picking up an Oran berry, she inspected the rest of her food supplies. To her annoyance, she was close to out. "Well, now I have to stop out to get some more food..." she thought to herself. Nomming on the berry, she spit out the seeds. It looked like she was going to have to get up and do something today, even if it was as simple as taking a short trip to Kecleon's shop for some berries.

She strapped on her satchel, grabbed her alarmingly small amount of Poke and went out the door. Walking out into the small yard, she went to her mailbox. Like usual, it was empty. Looking up from the mailbox, she glanced at her small excuse for a home. It really wasn't much, but then again neither was she. Snivy sighed as she finished the berry.  Looking up even further, she saw the sun once again and smiled slightly. Basking in it's warm glow, she absorbed it's rays. It made her feel a little bit better, as always. "Maybe today will be different." she thought to herself. Suddenly realizing that she was daydreaming again, she shook herself straight and walked into town.

Walking through the town, she absorbed the sights and smells. Well, she would have if there were any. Ledgetown was a pretty depressing place, really. It was rocks. And more rocks. Oh, did I mention the rocks? They were relatively isolated and protected, so Snivy really couldn't complain. It was mainly Pokemon such as herself who lived boring and average existences, except for a select few like the town oddballs Altaria and Oddish. To be fair, they were both kind enough and seemed well intentioned. Snivy would consider Altaria a friend, and she wished to get to know Oddish a bit more. Lazily bumbling about town, she eyed Kecleon's shop down the street. Approaching, the Kecleon quickly shuffled towards the counter.

"Hello! Welcome to the Kecleon Shop~" the excited green Pokemon said.

Snivy grinned slightly and managed to let out a small laugh. "Hello Kecleon. How are you? Nice day, wouldn't you say?"

"I'm doing great!" he replied. "Wonderful weather, yes. The sun sure feels good! So Snivy, what are you here for today?"

Snivy blushed slightly as she pulled out her almost laughable amount of Poke. "I'm... I'm looking to buy some berries. H-how many would you say this can purchase?" she awkwardly stammered.

The Pokemon smiled warmly and scooped the money off the table. "I'll tell you what. I'll let you take some extra berries if you do me a favor. Would you deliver this bag to Oddish, out on the outskirts of town? She ordered some things for Arceus-knows-what, but I really don't have the time to bring them over right now. Deal?"

Snivy grinned and replied "Why yes, of course! Thank you so much Kecleon, I'll be sure to do it as fast as possible!"

Snivy quickly shoveled her berries into her satchel and threw the bag of Oddish's over her shoulder. It was heavy. She, quickly becoming more and more tired by the simple task of carrying a bag across town and sat down on the nearest rock. She took out a berry from her own bag and inspected it. It looked absolutely perfect, to say the least. She knew that she shouldn't be wasting food but... it was so yummy-looking and she was so hungry. One berry couldn't hurt, could it? Biting into i, she let the juices flow around her mouth and down her throat. With a new-found rejuvenation, she looked up at the sun once more. It really was a beautiful day. She wordlessly got up off the rock and started her march to Oddish's place.

She trudged upon the grassless, lifeless, and rockfull property that Oddish and her friend Altaria called home. She sighed quietly as she swallowed the last bits of her berry, and walked up to the front door. While approaching, she quickly analyzed the building she was walking straight into. It wasn't a building, it was a shack. It looked more like something that a stranded Pokemon would make out on some remote island from the wreckage of his marooned ship. Trying not to judge it's inhabitants (hers wasn't THAT much better...), she approached the door and knocked.

Snivy lazily opened an eye and quickly darted it to the window nearest to her bed. Groggily pulling the shade up to reveal the outside, she opened the other. She tiredly took a glance out the window to see one thing, and one thing only. The sun. Damn it was bright today. Snivy blinked and rubbed her now wide-open eyes and admired it. Smiling slightly, she rolled off of her bed of leaves and walked across the room to where she stored her food. Picking up an Oran berry, she inspected the rest of her food supplies. To her annoyance, she was close to out. "Well, now I have to stop out to get some more food..." she thought to herself. Nomming on the berry, she spit out the seeds. It looked like she was going to have to get up and do something today, even if it was as simple as taking a short trip to Kecleon's shop for some berries.

She strapped on her satchel, grabbed her alarmingly small amount of Poke and went out the door. Walking out into the small yard, she went to her mailbox. Like usual, it was empty. Looking up from the mailbox, she glanced at her small excuse for a home. It really wasn't much, but then again neither was she. Snivy sighed as she finished the berry.  Looking up even further, she saw the sun once again and smiled slightly. Basking in it's warm glow, she absorbed it's rays. It made her feel a little bit better, as always. "Maybe today will be different." she thought to herself. Suddenly realizing that she was daydreaming again, she shook herself straight and walked into town.

Walking through the town, she absorbed the sights and smells. Well, she would have if there were any. Ledgetown was a pretty depressing place, really. It was rocks. And more rocks. Oh, did I mention the rocks? They were relatively isolated and protected, so Snivy really couldn't complain. It was mainly Pokemon such as herself who lived boring and average existences, except for a select few like the town oddballs Altaria and Oddish. To be fair, they were both kind enough and seemed well intentioned. Snivy would consider Altaria a friend, and she wished to get to know Oddish a bit more. Lazily bumbling about town, she eyed Kecleon's shop down the street. Approaching, the Kecleon quickly shuffled towards the counter.

"Hello! Welcome to the Kecleon Shop~" the excited green Pokemon said.

Snivy grinned slightly and managed to let out a small laugh. "Hello Kecleon. How are you? Nice day, wouldn't you say?"

"I'm doing great!" he replied. "Wonderful weather, yes. The sun sure feels good! So Snivy, what are you here for today?"

Snivy blushed slightly as she pulled out her almost laughable amount of Poke. "I'm... I'm looking to buy some berries. H-how many would you say this can purchase?" she awkwardly stammered.

The Pokemon smiled warmly and scooped the money off the table. "I'll tell you what. I'll let you take some extra berries if you do me a favor. Would you deliver this bag to Oddish, out on the outskirts of town? She ordered some things for Arceus-knows-what, but I really don't have the time to bring them over right now. Deal?"

Snivy grinned and replied "Why yes, of course! Thank you so much Kecleon, I'll be sure to do it as fast as possible!"

Snivy quickly shoveled her berries into her satchel and threw the bag of Oddish's over her shoulder. It was heavy. She, quickly becoming more and more tired by the simple task of carrying a bag across town and sat down on the nearest rock. She took out a berry from her own bag and inspected it. It looked absolutely perfect, to say the least. She knew that she shouldn't be wasting food but... it was so yummy-looking and she was so hungry. One berry couldn't hurt, could it? Biting into i, she let the juices flow around her mouth and down her throat. With a new-found rejuvenation, she looked up at the sun once more. It really was a beautiful day. She wordlessly got up off the rock and started her march to Oddish's place.

She trudged upon the grassless, lifeless, and rockfull property that Oddish and her friend Altaria called home. She sighed quietly as she swallowed the last bits of her berry, and walked up to the front door. While approaching, she quickly analyzed the building she was walking straight into. It wasn't a building, it was a shack. It looked more like something that a stranded Pokemon would make out on some remote island from the wreckage of his marooned ship. Trying not to judge it's inhabitants (hers wasn't THAT much better...), she approached the door and knocked.

Oddish had just bounded over to the Eevee when Snivy had arrived. But Altaria immediately noticed the blatant green against the brown ground. A bit alarmed, Altaria quickly spun around, averting his eyes from Oddish, and looked at Snivy, before turning back to his general state of warmth.

Altaria looked somewhat scary when surprised. Certainly not the most intimidating pokemon, he was still much bigger then Snivy. Not to mention, the ribbons from his head being flicked around sometimes looked like whips if flicked quickly enough. Which Altaria had become good at. It certainly wasn't the average welcome expected, but it was always replaced with a warm smile. Provided you were friendly. 

Altaria knew every pokemon in town. Snivy was one of them. So there was no need to be intimidating. "Why hi Snivy! What brings you here?" He asked casually, looking down at the small grass type.

Why hi Snivy! What brings you here?" He asked casually, looking down at the small grass type.

Snivy looked up at the Pokemon. Slightly intimidating in appearance, however she knew that this Pokemon was on friendly terms with her. "Hello Altaria. It's nice to see you! Anyway, I have a package from Kecleon that is supposed to go to Oddish as soon as possible. Since you're here, I'll leave it with you if that's alright. I don't know what's in it, but it is pretty heavy. I'm actually a bit interested." 

Against all primal instincts to conserve as much food as possible for herself, she fumbled into her already shrinking satchel and pulled out a Pecha berry. Quickly inspecting it for any bruises or rotten spots, she held it up for the large Pokemon and casually asked "Berry?"

Snivy looked up at the Pokemon. Slightly intimidating in appearance, however she knew that this Pokemon was on friendly terms with her. "Hello Altaria. It's nice to see you! Anyway, I have a package from Kecleon that is supposed to go to Oddish as soon as possible. Since you're here, I'll leave it with you if that's alright. I don't know what's in it, but it is pretty heavy. I'm actually a bit interested." 

Against all primal instincts to conserve as much food as possible for herself, she fumbled into her already shrinking satchel and pulled out a Pecha berry. Quickly inspecting it for any bruises or rotten spots, she held it up for the large Pokemon and casually asked "Berry?"

Altaria cocked his head to one side slightly. Then seemed to remember what the delivery was. "Oh! Right! Of course! Thank you Snivy!" He said, shuffling through the contents. It was mostly berries, but other food as well. A lot of food. Oddish had gone exploring many a dungeon to make enough money for such things. "Ah. Yes. That should be just enough." Altaria packed the package in between his wings.

At Snivy's offering, Altaria smiled even brighter. It was odd how a single pokemon could give off so much happiness, and beam so brightly. "Oh! I thank you, but we already have quite a lot of food!" He said, pointing to the package with his head.

((For those of you thinking Altaria is a complete Mary Sue right now; don't worry. You're going to love him. :3))

(edited)
((For those of you thinking Altaria is a complete Mary Sue right now; don't worry. You're going to love him. :3))

(If you like him, I hate him. D:<) 

Rockzy puffed around a little more, still trying to stay out of sight of other Pokemon. Not seeing anything, he gathered as much courage as he possibly could, and went to see the other Pokemon. Hopefully they hadn't seen him yet, or things would get really awkward.

(By the way, protect in the OP is supposed to be protects. Just sayin.)

Edited by Bluenote~

(edited)

Vulpix slowly opened two heavy eyelids and yawned, she propped herself onto her legs, one after the other, then proceeded to stretch each of her legs and her back. She walked sleepily to the blinds and pushed one down to look outside. The sun was high and no Pokémon anywhere like usual, she sighed and walked over to a small table off to the side of her 'bed'. She looked around at the contents on the table; her small saddlebag, one Oran Berry and a small pink flower that she usually put behind her ear, she shoved the Oran Berry and adjusted the flower to sit behind her ear. She put one of her paws on the saddlebag and looked towards the blinds once more and sighed once again, she swung the saddlebag on with one swift move and headed out the door.

Vulpix trotted on over to her mailbox, it's flag was up and shining in the dim sunlight. She came to the front of it and opened its door, what seems to be a letter sat inside of it; she haisitly picked it up and opened it. As she read it, a small smile grew on her face, she was no adventurer but this could be really fun. Luckily enough, directions were attached to the letter, Vulpix unattached it and tucked the letter in her bag. She held the directions in front of her face, she looked up from it and back down to it multiple times, but eventually tucked them into her bag, the town was only a couple of hills away from her home. So on that, she started walking...

Soon enough, Vulpix was walking over the last hill, she was now on a path towards the town. She could see many Pokémon there, too many for a shy little Pokémon like her.. She told a deep breath, and strided into the town.

As she walked between the Pokémon, she kept her ears down and her body low, all the Pokémon looked so.. happy, but Vulpix felt as though she was too shy to be happy. She looked at a limping Poochyena passing her, her ears twitched as he whimpered as her eyes followed him until he was nearly directly behind her. Vulpix suddenly bashed into something in front of her, she stumbled back and looked up to find a Nidoking staring down at her "S-S-S-Sorry" she mumbled, her eyes dropping lower as she walked quickly away from him, his eyes traced her as she walked away, not making a sound and hardly moving a muscle. The ferther Vulpix walked, the more she shook, and the more she shook the more she scolded and tried to calm herself down in her mind, but it wasn't exactly working. Now, if only she could find the Oddish's house..

((Will join up with y'all later ;)))

[EDITED]

Edited by Budding Night

((Fun fact: I'm part of the Trixie police. We are always watching.))

The few mystery dungeons seemed to be either cut off by rock slides that made them inaccessible, or were guarded by Wurmple. All of these Wurmple seemed to be somewhat scared of something, which looked like a tiny orange blob, out in the distance. ((@@Addem Up))

(Tiny? TINY? HOW DARE YOU! I AM AJAX, GRAND WARRIOR AND...okay, yeah, tiny.)

Ajax continued down the path, fighting the urge to pop into one of the dungeons for a quick exploration. There would be time enough for that later, he reasoned. As he neared the stretch of land called Paradise, he chuckled softly. "Some paradise." He squinted, trying to make out the pokemon huddled among the dirt and rocks. "Mmf... Snivy? Oddish?" He shook his head. "And here I was hoping to find a good team. Oh well, at least they'll make good meatshields." He chuckled to himself, trotting over to the Pokemon. "Hey! Is this 'Paradise'?"

• Brohoof 3

(If you like him, I hate him. D:<) 

Rockzy puffed around a little more, still trying to stay out of sight of other Pokemon. Not seeing anything, he gathered as much courage as he possibly could, and went to see the other Pokemon. Hopefully they hadn't seen him yet, or things would get really awkward.

(By the way, protect in the OP is supposed to be protects. Just sayin.)

((How rood. LEAVE ALTARIA ALONE - Also, ya gonna have to excuse any mistakes I make. Cos, I don't like... proof read. Hopefully it rarely happens, though.))

Pretty soon, Paradise was near in sight. As was ledge town. Making out specific details would be hard, but it was easy to see the brightly colored roof tops in Ledgetown, and the bareness that is Paradise. Not that Rockzy would know that, but it was still evident to see, even without the names of each place.

Vulpix slowly opened two heavy eyelids and yawned, she propped herself onto her legs, one after the other, then proceeded to stretch each of her legs and her back. She walked sleepily to the blinds and pushed one down to look outside. The sun was high and no Pokémon anywhere like usual, she sighed and walked over to a small table off to the side of her 'bed'. She looked around at the contents on the table; her small saddlebag, one Oran Berry and a small pink flower that she usually put behind her ear, she shoved the Oran Berry and adjusted the flower to sit behind her ear. She put one of her paws on the saddlebag and looked towards the blinds once more and sighed once again, she swung the saddlebag on with one swift move and headed out the door.

Vulpix trotted on over to her mailbox, it's flag was up and shining in the dim sunlight. She came to the front of it and opened its door, what seems to be a letter sat inside of it; she haisitly picked it up and opened it. As she read it, a small smile grew on her face, she was no adventurer but this could be really fun. Luckily enough, directions were attached to the letter, Vulpix unattached it and tucked the letter in her bag. She held the directions in front of her face, she looked up from it and back down to it multiple times, but eventually tucked them into her bag, the town was only a couple of hills away from her home. So on that, she started walking...

Soon enough, Vulpix was walking over the last hill, she was now on a path towards the town. She could see many Pokémon there, too many for a shy little Pokémon like her.. She told a deep breath, and strided into the town.

As she walked between the Pokémon, she kept her ears down and her body low, all the Pokémon looked so.. happy, but Vulpix felt as though she was too shy to be happy. She looked at a limping Poochyena passing her, her ears twitched as he whimpered as her eyes followed him until he was nearly directly behind her. Vulpix suddenly bashed into something in front of her, she stumbled back and looked up to find a Nidoking staring down at her "S-S-S-Sorry" she mumbled, her eyes dropping lower as she walked quickly away from him, his eyes traced her as she walked away, not making a sound and hardly moving a muscle. The ferther Vulpix walked, the more she shook, and the more she shook the more she scolded and tried to calm herself down in her mind, but it wasn't exactly working. Now, if only she could find the Oddish's house..

((Will join up with y'all later wink.png))

[EDITED]

Kecleon, the town shop keeper and owner of the only shop in Ledgetown soon saw the Vulpix. He looked suspicious. By Vulpix's body position, she could be there to do harm. "Hey! Who are you...? And why are you here?" He called out to her, drawing the attention of some other townies.

(Tiny? TINY? HOW DARE YOU! I AM AJAX, GRAND WARRIOR AND...okay, yeah, tiny.)

Ajax continued down the path, fighting the urge to pop into one of the dungeons for a quick exploration. There would be time enough for that later, he reasoned. As he neared the stretch of land called Paradise, he chuckled softly. "Some paradise." He squinted, trying to make out the pokemon huddled among the dirt and rocks. "Mmf... Snivy? Oddish?" He shook his head. "And here I was hoping to find a good team. Oh well, at least they'll make good meatshields." He chuckled to himself, trotting over to the Pokemon. "Hey! Is this 'Paradise'?"

((Since MagicalStarRain hasn't posted yet, I'm just going to make Altaria the new exposition fairy.))

Altaria quickly looked away from Snivy when he heard a voice. He was still facing Snivy's direction, but wasn't paying her any attention. "Why yes it is!" She called to the pokemon. Whatever it was, it certainly did not look very threatening. So Altaria relaxed a little.

((Since MagicalStarRain hasn't posted yet, I'm just going to make Altaria the new exposition fairy.))

Altaria quickly looked away from Snivy when he heard a voice. He was still facing Snivy's direction, but wasn't paying her any attention. "Why yes it is!" She called to the pokemon. Whatever it was, it certainly did not look very threatening. So Altaria relaxed a little.

Ajax advanced towards the Altaria, taking a good look around him. "Sorta expected there to be more to Paradise then a bunch of rocks. Hell, I can get those back home." He shook his head, chuckling at his joke. "Still, figured I might as well check it out. And you said you needed explorers?"

Ajax advanced towards the Altaria, taking a good look around him. "Sorta expected there to be more to Paradise then a bunch of rocks. Hell, I can get those back home." He shook his head, chuckling at his joke. "Still, figured I might as well check it out. And you said you needed explorers?"

"Well I suppose Paradise is up for interpretation then. Paradise means a place where everyone is happy. Like here." Altaria said, seeming some what annoyed, but quickly changed the subject. "So, you're here to join Team Inferno? I do not think I've seen you around before."

(Who wants an epic fail? No one? Eh, who cares. :P)

Rockzy slid down one of the rocks, slowly tiptoeing to where the others were standing, but tripped over a small rock, causing him to fall to the ground and give an "Oof!" 'Yeah, nice stealth skills you've got there.', he thought to himself.

"Well I suppose Paradise is up for interpretation then. Paradise means a place where everyone is happy. Like here." Altaria said, seeming some what annoyed, but quickly changed the subject. "So, you're here to join Team Inferno? I do not think I've seen you around before."

"Team Inferno?" A grin spread across Ajax's beak as he nodded. "Sounds like I'm gonna fit right in." He blew a small flame into the air, then shifted his satchel. "As for not seeing me around, that's 'cause I'm not from around here. Well, not anywhere near here at least." He shrugged, glancing around before adding, "So, where's everyone else?"

((Not sure if ya'll missed your notifs, or are just busy bees. But, have another notif. :3 @@@MagicalStarRain))

"Team Inferno?" A grin spread across Ajax's beak as he nodded. "Sounds like I'm gonna fit right in." He blew a small flame into the air, then shifted his satchel. "As for not seeing me around, that's 'cause I'm not from around here. Well, not anywhere near here at least." He shrugged, glancing around before adding, "So, where's everyone else?"

"Well, I'm glad you're happy." Altaria said, smiling. "Oddish wanted a different name originally, but I disagreed with her choice." Altaria didn't seem to acknowledge Ajax's question though. A pokemon stumbling and falling interested him much more.

(Who wants an epic fail? No one? Eh, who cares. tongue.png)

Rockzy slid down one of the rocks, slowly tiptoeing to where the others were standing, but tripped over a small rock, causing him to fall to the ground and give an "Oof!" 'Yeah, nice stealth skills you've got there.', he thought to himself.

This pokemon didn't look very intimidating either,  but was sneaking around, and didn't look very familiar. It was very likely that it was trying to steal something. Poorly, but still attempting theft. Altaria was definitely a paranoid pokemon, and now was no exception. He let out a dragon breathe, right near the Riolu, though not hitting it.

((SO YOU DON'T LIKE ALTARIA, HUH?!))

@,

(OOC: Was at a friend's house last night and didn't have assess to the internet until 4:00 PM EST.)

Prism was momentarily startled by the Oddish, too stunned for words. How in the world did I not see this one around here?! "Hey..." she said simply, slowly raising a paw in greeting. Gee, some PARADISE if grass Pokemon like this one likes it! She didn't include in the letter that she had a sarcastic streak.

• Brohoof 1

This pokemon didn't look very intimidating either,  but was sneaking around, and didn't look very familiar. It was very likely that it was trying to steal something. Poorly, but still attempting theft. Altaria was definitely a paranoid pokemon, and now was no exception. He let out a Dragon Breath, right near the Riolu, though not hitting it.

((SO YOU DON'T LIKE ALTARIA, HUH?!))

( Did I say I hated Altaria? Oh, I totally meant to say a loved him more than any other pokemon! :Doh lord help me)

'I had to do that didn't I...', Rockzy thought. Being clumsy and slow at the same time almost caused him to get a Dragon Breath to the face. "Now what excatly was that for? All I wanted to do was try to talk to you...", he said, getting up.