Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Wishes RP

Leafeon

@,

(OOC: Was at a friend's house last night and didn't have assess to the internet until 4:00 PM EST.)

Prism was momentarily startled by the Oddish, too stunned for words. How in the world did I not see this one around here?! "Hey..." she said simply, slowly raising a paw in greeting. Gee, some PARADISE if grass Pokemon like this one likes it! She didn't include in the letter that she had a sarcastic streak.

((Ah, okie. Don't worry bout it.))

Oddish hopped in the spot. "Hai!" She said, excited. "You're at Paradise to join our team right? As an adventurer?" She asked, quite nonchalantly.  Then noticed the loud noises from where Altaria was. "Follow me!" She... commanded.

( Did I say I hated Altaria? Oh, I totally meant to say a loved him more than any other pokemon! biggrin.pngoh lord help me)

'I had to do that didn't I...', Rockzy thought. Being clumsy and slow at the same time almost caused him to get a Dragon Breath to the face. "Now what excatly was that for? All I wanted to do was try to talk to you...", he said, getting up.

((*maniacal laughter*))

A sudden flood of relief washed over Altaria. "Oh! Apologies! I thought you were a thief." He said, before something jumped up on his head. Oddish. "Wow! So many pokemon are here! Are all of you joining the team?" She asked, looking at the Torchic, Snivy and Riolu, seemingly forgotten about Eevee already.

(edited)
He was still facing Snivy's direction, but wasn't paying her any attention

(So much OOC in parentheses it almost makes me think that this is a chat thread with optional roleplaying :V)

Slightly annoyed at being ignored mid-conversation, Snivy coughed a bit to try and attract either Altaria, Oddish, or anyone else's attention and continued talking. "I'm quite interested in what's going on here." she said.

"I couldn't help but overhear 'adventurer' and 'Paradise' a few times. What exactly is all of this?" Snivy said, faster than she normally would have and with a slight glint in her eyes. Finally, something at least remotely interesting was happening. In Ledgetown, it was the same thing every single day. Wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. That's not living. That's simply existing. The least that the little green Pokemon could do was see what was going on here.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Slightly annoyed at being ignored mid-conversation, Snivy coughed a bit to try and attract either Altaria, Oddish, or anyone else's attention and continued talking. "I'm quite interested in what's going on here." she said.

"I couldn't help but overhear 'adventurer' and 'Paradise' a few times. What exactly is all of this?" Snivy said, faster than she normally would have and with a slight glint in her eyes. Finally, something at least remotely interesting was happening. In Ledgetown, it was the same thing every single day. Wake up, eat, sleep, repeat. That's not living. That's simply existing. The least that the little green Pokemon could do was see what was going on here.

Oddish gasped, and almost fell off of Altaria's head. "Wait. You're here, and you don't know?!" She asked, seemingly very confused. Altaria nodded stiffly, as to not let Oddish lose her balance. "Yes. Snivy is here delivering the package I'm holding now for Kecleon." He said. "The stuff you ordered. Food and supplies, right?"

Oddish gasped again, and dropped onto Altaria's back. "Bout time." She muttered, looking through the contents.

((Yes, I did change Oddish's text color, slightly.))

Edited by Firebolt

Snivy rolled her eyes and stared at the little Pokemon. She didn't even explain anything. She glanced at Altaria, hoping for more of an explanation but he was busy watching Oddish on his back. Breathing out loudly for effect, Snivy turned around and eyed towards the nearest rock. It was close enough to everyone else where she could listen to them, but not really have to deal with them. Plus, it would be a good place to go bask in the sun, as she always did. Without even looking at Oddish, Altaria, or any of the other Pokemon she trudged to the rock and plopped down on it. Sighing, she pulled the berry that she had offered Altaria out. "Well, he sure doesn't need it." she thought to herself and began slowly chomping on it, to taste and feel the full extent of it's juicy flesh.

[Oh my this already started? I don't think I ever got an alert for it but whatever.]

"Paradise, paradise...." Zorua said has he re-read he letter he got that morning. Apparently someone wanted him for some sort of adventuring team that would build a "Pokemon paradise". As such he went into town looking for it. "This guy wants me to build a paradise? I didn't even know there was a Pokemon paradise in this town to begin with." Zorua said thinking out loud. Suddenly his belly rumbled. Zorua went into his bag for an Oran Berry, only to find he had run out. In fact all he had where a few sticks and a geopebble "Hmm out of supplies." Zorua said before making short detour to Keckleon's shop.

"What can I do for ya today Zorua?" Keckleon asked. "I need some Oran Berries and maybe an apple." the fox Pokemon said as he got out some Poke. "Comin' right up." Kecoleon then handed Zorua about 4 berries and an apple in exchange for Zorua's Poke. "Thanks Keckleon." Zoura said before continuing on to this so called paradise. As Zorua left Keckleon's shop, however, the Poke Zorua gave to Keckleon disappeared. It was an illusion created by Zorua who was snickering all the way to paradise.

~"Uh...This paradise?"~ Zorua thought. Several Pokemon could be seen chatting amongst themselves, one being an Oddish who was probably the Pokemon that sent the letter. Still though it was hardly what Zorua expected with all the rocks, dead trees, barren ground and of course the surrounding mystery dungeons. "Hmm lets have some fun..." Zorua said as he came up to the entrance. Instead of walking in Zorua decided to use his illusions to make it seem as if a rather angry swarm of Beedrill were rushing out of one of the Mystery Dungeons and headed straight for paradise. Meanwhile Zorua remained hidden, using his illusions to make himself invisible.

[Are these illusions too elaborate and/or OP right now? I can tone them down if need be I just thought this would be fun. And yes my role in this RP will just be to troll people.]

• Brohoof 3

Snivy rolled her eyes and stared at the little Pokemon. She didn't even explain anything. She glanced at Altaria, hoping for more of an explanation but he was busy watching Oddish on his back. Breathing out loudly for effect, Snivy turned around and eyed towards the nearest rock. It was close enough to everyone else where she could listen to them, but not really have to deal with them. Plus, it would be a good place to go bask in the sun, as she always did. Without even looking at Oddish, Altaria, or any of the other Pokemon she trudged to the rock and plopped down on it. Sighing, she pulled the berry that she had offered Altaria out. "Well, he sure doesn't need it." she thought to herself and began slowly chomping on it, to taste and feel the full extent of it's juicy flesh.

Oddish and Altaria basically ignored Snivy. There were too many pokemon around for both of them to focus on the one, who seemed quite content basking in the sun.

((Nothing to say to this. Feel free to post again.))

[Oh my this already started? I don't think I ever got an alert for it but whatever.]

"Paradise, paradise...." Zorua said has he re-read he letter he got that morning. Apparently someone wanted him for some sort of adventuring team that would build a "Pokemon paradise". As such he went into town looking for it. "This guy wants me to build a paradise? I didn't even know there was a Pokemon paradise in this town to begin with." Zorua said thinking out loud. Suddenly his belly rumbled. Zorua went into his bag for an Oran Berry, only to find he had run out. In fact all he had where a few sticks and a geopebble "Hmm out of supplies." Zorua said before making short detour to Keckleon's shop.

"What can I do for ya today Zorua?" Keckleon asked. "I need some Oran Berries and maybe an apple." the fox Pokemon said as he got out some Poke. "Comin' right up." Kecoleon then handed Zorua about 4 berries and an apple in exchange for Zorua's Poke. "Thanks Keckleon." Zoura said before continuing on to this so called paradise. As Zorua left Keckleon's shop, however, the Poke Zorua gave to Keckleon disappeared. It was an illusion created by Zorua who was snickering all the way to paradise.

~"Uh...This paradise?"~ Zorua thought. Several Pokemon could be seen chatting amongst themselves, one being an Oddish who was probably the Pokemon that sent the letter. Still though it was hardly what Zorua expected with all the rocks, dead trees, barren ground and of course the surrounding mystery dungeons. "Hmm lets have some fun..." Zorua said as he came up to the entrance. Instead of walking in Zorua decided to use his illusions to make it seem as if a rather angry swarm of Beedrill were rushing out of one of the Mystery Dungeons and headed straight for paradise. Meanwhile Zorua remained hidden, using his illusions to make himself invisible.

[Are these illusions too elaborate and/or OP right now? I can tone them down if need be I just thought this would be fun. And yes my role in this RP will just be to troll people.]

((Trolling is fun, and I know that they can get super powerful. I think this is fine. Just don't go making active volcanoes out of flowers anytime soon... And just so long as pokemon don't act like real pokemon.))

Altaria noticed the Beedrill quite quickly. It was... odd to see them in the area. Very few Kakuna were around at any given time, even though many a bug type were around. But, still treated it like he would treat an AWOL Oddish. Acknowledging the swarm, Oddish called "Plug your ears everyone!" and burrowed into Altaria's back, who had begun to sing. A beautiful song. But it made Oddish drowsy. If you didn't cover your ears, you'd fall asleep. And that was the intent of what was to happen to the Beedrill almost overhead the pokemon.

However, the Beedrill didn't seem at all effected. "What...?" Altaria questioned, though seemed calm.

(edited)

Ajax jumped as the harsh buzzing filled the air. He spun around, his satchel swinging him farther than he intended as he turned to face the Beedrill. "All right, now we're talking!" He grinned, inhaling deeply, then blew a stream of flame towards the Beedrill, his talons digging into the ground as he braced himself.

His legs wobbled slightly as he heard Altaria sing. He glanced in horror at the pokemon, shouting, "How?" Before he could receive an answer, he toppled forwards, asleep.

Edited by Addem Up

my role in this RP will just be to parasprite ponies

(Firebolt this is all your fault. Now I'm the toy of every other Pokemon in this RP. D:<)

'Attacked by Beedrill, oh man. Today is just not my day!', Rockzy thought, after covering his poor ears after all the abuse. 'We were lucky we had a Fire type, or we would have got overwhelmed..'

Ajax jumped as the harsh buzzing filled the air. He spun around, his satchel swinging him farther than he intended as he turned to face the Beedrill. "All right, now we're talking!" He grinned, inhaling deeply, then blew a stream of flame towards the Beedrill, his talons digging into the ground as he braced himself.

His legs wobbled slightly as he heard Altaria sing. He glanced in horror at the pokemon, shouting, "How?" Before he could receive an answer, he toppled forwards, asleep.

"Oh dear..." Altaria muttered seeing Ajax fall asleep. He didn't seem very worried, though. Neither did Oddish, who was quite content with hiding herself in Altaria's fluff.

(Firebolt this is all your fault. Now I'm the toy of every other Pokemon in this RP. D:<)

'Attacked by Beedrill, oh man. Today is just not my day!', Rockzy thought, after covering his poor ears after all the abuse. 'We were lucky we had a Fire type, or we would have got overwhelmed..'

((You're blaming me?

That is all.))

Altaria chuckled softly, acknowledging the sleeping Torchic, at Rockzy's words. But, the ember attack didn't seem to work. In fact, it seemed to go through a few of the Beedrill. "What in Arceus' name..." Altaria began.

"Never mind that thought.", Rockzy said glumly. 'But how in Arceus's name could that possibly be true? Unless they were invulnerable (Which the possibly can't be) they have to be some kind of illu-', he thought, then saying, "Hey! This is a joke! There has got to be a Zoura around here..."

(edited)

~I can't believe these guys are actually buying it.~ Zorua thought.

"Hey! This is a joke! There has got to be a Zoura around here..."

~Uh-oh, that Riolu is starting to catch on.~ Zorua then caused most of the Beedrill to swarm Rockzy, hoping to distract him long enough to pull off the final part of this "prank"

[it sure is a good thing none of the Pokemon here can sense auras or anything. wink.png)

Edited by N-Harmonia

"Never mind that thought.", Rockzy said glumly. 'But how in Arceus's name could that possibly be true? Unless they were invulnerable (Which the possibly can't be) they have to be some kind of illu-', he thought, then saying, "Hey! This is a joke! There has got to be a Zoura around here..."

Oddish jumped off of Altaria. "Oh. Yea. That does make sense." She said. Altaria seemed completely bewildered. "Don't worry. I got this."

~I can't believe these guys are actually buying it.~ Zorua thought.

~Uh-oh, that Riolu is starting to catch on.~ Zorua then caused most of the Beedrill to swarm Rockzy, hoping to distract him long enough to pull off the final part of this "prank"

[it sure is a good thing none of the Pokemon here can sense auras or anything. wink.png)

((OR Sweet Scent, right? :3))

Oddish soon let out an overly potent Sweet Scent. Attempting to either lure or daze any hidden pokemon. Which would also hit any of the pokemon on their side...

((Per fun times, I would like a lot of dis to be sorted out shortly. So sorry if I seem like I'm rushing anything.))

Rockzy could do nothing at the moment (swarm of Beedrill), and quickly getting a whiff of a Sweet Scent, he hoped this would be over quickly, as this was far from peaceful, and he wanted to leave. ASAP.

(I'm not leaving the RP you nouobs, It's just how he acts. Seriously.)

(edited)

Kecleon, the town shop keeper and owner of the only shop in Ledgetown soon saw the Vulpix. He looked suspicious. By Vulpix's body position, she could be there to do harm. "Hey! Who are you...? And why are you here?" He called out to her, drawing the attention of some other townies.

((Sowwy Sowwy, had a small power outage then I had to go to school)) 

Vulpix's ears perked up a bit as the Kecleon called out to her, she walked towards him slowly and looked up at him with cautious eyes "O-Oh, sorry Mister" she replied, her voice soft as always. "I-I'm Vulpix. I'm h-here for 'P-P-Paradise'. I-I got a letter, Oddish l-looking f-f-for adventurers" she re-adjusted the flower behind her hair, she dropped her ears down again from the Pokemon that had started to draw a small amount of attention to her, she whimpered ever so quietly and looked to her right. Her ears perked slightly once again as she saw what she believed was Paradise, a stretch of land lay there, calling her over.

She looked back at the Kecleon and spoke again "I'm s-sorry, but I-I have t-to go n-n-now" she turned her body around, facing the stretch of land, she turned her head around to once again face him "N-nice m-m-meeting you" with a small smile, she ran off from the spot, not slowing down until she was nearly at her destination of what seemed to be a messy plain.

When she was close and already walking, she stopped and stared into the rocks and dirt to try find some Pokemon whilst listening instensely for any noise. She quickly picked up a noise and made out some colours somewhere in the rocks and dirt. She walked over to them slowly, at first, listening to the words in their chatter, then coming into view of the Pokemon.  "H-Hello. Is this P-Paradise?"  she asked kindly

Edited by Budding Night

@,

"Yeah, I-" Prism never got the chance to finish her sentence when the Oddish seemingly commanded her to follow her. I suppose she was fed a gallon of sugar when she hatched? Nevertheless, she did as she was told and followed the Oddish to where Altaria and the others were.

"Plug your ears everyone!" 

Snivy quickly was jolted awake by the sound of excited Oddish. She began "What in the wor-" but was quickly cut off when she spotted the massive cloud of Beedrill coming straight for everyone, herself included. She, in a heightened state of fight or flight mode, quickly began a Vine Whip, just to be safe. After she had already conjured up her vines from seemingly nowhere, she realized just how stupid a grass move against a Bug type was. At least maybe this would give her some distan-

She was cut off by a sudden burst of beautiful singing. She, already very entranced and groggy, looked over to see that it was none other than Altaria. Gasping (not sure if in awe or for a breath before passing out), she saw the creature in all of it's glory. Altaria was a very beautiful and elegant breed of Pokemon, and really it- "Oh Arceus!" she yelped and quickly shoved her ears full of the vines she had conjured up. "Sing makes Pokemon go to sleep. Come on Snivy... how was I so stupid to almost get caught in that..?" she thought to herself. Now safe from the singing, she observed her surroundings. There was still a cloud of Beedrill, and a Altaria singing his little heart out with Oddish buried on his back. The other Pokemon were either passed out or covering their own ears. Snivy sighed and watched everything unfold.

Rockzy could do nothing at the moment (swarm of Beedrill), and quickly getting a whiff of a Sweet Scent, he hoped this would be over quickly, as this was far from peaceful, and he wanted to leave. ASAP.

(I'm not leaving the RP you nouobs, It's just how he acts. Seriously.)

It seemed Altaria and Oddish were not used to working on large teams. They seemed to only show immediate concern for the situation at hand. Which could be useful, sometimes. But, right now, that was putting everyone at risk of sleep or being dazed by sweetness wasn't the best idea. They better have something up their sleeve...

((Sowwy Sowwy, had a small power outage then I had to go to school)) 

Vulpix's ears perked up a bit as the Kecleon called out to her, she walked towards him slowly and looked up at him with cautious eyes "O-Oh, sorry Mister" she replied, her voice soft as always. "I-I'm Vulpix. I'm h-here for 'P-P-Paradise'. I-I got a letter, Oddish l-looking f-f-for adventurers" she re-adjusted the flower behind her hair, she dropped her ears down again from the Pokemon that had started to draw a small amount of attention to her, she whimpered ever so quietly and looked to her right. Her ears perked slightly once again as she saw what she believed was Paradise, a stretch of land lay there, calling her over.

She looked back at the Kecleon and spoke again "I'm s-sorry, but I-I have t-to go n-n-now" she turned her body around, facing the stretch of land, she turned her head around to once again face him "N-nice m-m-meeting you" with a small smile, she ran off from the spot, not slowing down until she was nearly at her destination of what seemed to be a messy plain.

When she was close and already walking, she stopped and stared into the rocks and dirt to try find some Pokemon whilst listening instensely for any noise. She quickly picked up a noise and made out some colours somewhere in the rocks and dirt. She walked over to them slowly, at first, listening to the words in their chatter, then coming into view of the Pokemon.  "H-Hello. Is this P-Paradise?"  she asked kindly

Vulpix was just in time to miss Altaria's lovely singing number. Which was good, supposedly. However, she was hit hard with a scent radiating pure sweetness. Enough to lure any pokemon to the source, or to just daze them for a bit. Whichever it was, Vulpix wasn't in harm's way, unable to notice the Beedrill allusions.

@,

"Yeah, I-" Prism never got the chance to finish her sentence when the Oddish seemingly commanded her to follow her. I suppose she was fed a gallon of sugar when she hatched? Nevertheless, she did as she was told and followed the Oddish to where Altaria and the others were.

Prism had muffled the sound of the singing, and therefore only became slightly drowsy. Whether Sweet Scent had effect was a different story.

Snivy quickly was jolted awake by the sound of excited Oddish. She began "What in the wor-" but was quickly cut off when she spotted the massive cloud of Beedrill coming straight for everyone, herself included. She, in a heightened state of fight or flight mode, quickly began a Vine Whip, just to be safe. After she had already conjured up her vines from seemingly nowhere, she realized just how stupid a grass move against a Bug type was. At least maybe this would give her some distan-

She was cut off by a sudden burst of beautiful singing. She, already very entranced and groggy, looked over to see that it was none other than Altaria. Gasping (not sure if in awe or for a breath before passing out), she saw the creature in all of it's glory. Altaria was a very beautiful and elegant breed of Pokemon, and really it- "Oh Arceus!" she yelped and quickly shoved her ears full of the vines she had conjured up. "Sing makes Pokemon go to sleep. Come on Snivy... how was I so stupid to almost get caught in that..?" she thought to herself. Now safe from the singing, she observed her surroundings. There was still a cloud of Beedrill, and a Altaria singing his little heart out with Oddish buried on his back. The other Pokemon were either passed out or covering their own ears. Snivy sighed and watched everything unfold.

((Oops. Forgot to reply to dis originally...))

Snivy wasn't affected by Sing at all. Sweet Scent was another story, though. Being a grass type, Snivy shouldn't be too affected by Sweet Scent, though still somewhat. Being in close range, it was most likely she would fall into a slight daze...

@,

Prism immediately began biting herself to jolt herself awake, then she stopped and followed the sweet scent in the air until she snapped awake from that. It was hard to not get lured again after that. Then the Eevee heard a strange buzzing and realized that she had stumbled into a swarm of Beedrill. Still a little dazed, she was slow to react and when she did, she immediately dove into the ground with Dig.

(edited)

'Is anybody else even HERE?', Rockzy thought, disappointed and annoyed. I mean really. 'When I find that stupid Zorua, I am gonna- ohhhh!' He let go of his ears and tried to shove his way out. Bad move for three reasons. One, he forgot Oddish was using sing. Two, He forgot the Beedrill were illusions. Three, that provided no help to the cause. And thus, he fell asleep almost instantly because of his forgetfulness.

(This is my lame excuse to not hug Altaria. xD)

Disregard this post please.

Edited by Bluenote~

(FUCK FORGOT SWEET SCENT IN MY POST I APOLOGIZE)

Snivy, looking cautiously at the creature before her, waited until it closed it's mouth and turned it's head to survey the damage it had dealt. Snivy unplugged her ears and surveyed all around her as well. She spotted Oddish and she thought she noticed tha-

Snivy blinked, and blinked again. Breathing in through her nose, she was overcame by a sudden overpowering aroma. She breathed in deeply and let it completely wash over her mind and body, and collapsed. Thoughts of her past and all of the Pokemon she used to know flashed through her mind (strangely enough) and she cringed a little. Fighting through her altered mental and physical state, she picked herself up off the ground and regained her composure. Still slightly light-headed, she shook her head and trudged over to the little Oddish to demand what was going on, exactly why all of these Pokemon were gathered here, and what the hell was up with all of the Beedrill.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Prism immediately began biting herself to jolt herself awake, then she stopped and followed the sweet scent in the air until she snapped awake from that. It was hard to not get lured again after that. Then the Eevee heard a strange buzzing and realized that she had stumbled into a swarm of Beedrill. Still a little dazed, she was slow to react and when she did, she immediately dove into the ground with Dig.

The allusions were obviously oblivious to the Eevee escaping under the dry earth. Not to mention any pokemon there.

'Is anybody else even HERE?', Rockzy thought, disappointed and annoyed. I mean really. 'When I find that stupid Zorua, I am gonna- ohhhh!' He let go of his ears and tried to shove his way out. Bad move for three reasons. One, he forgot Oddish was using sing. Two, He forgot the Beedrill were illusions. Three, that provided no help to the cause. And thus, he fell asleep almost instantly because of his forgetfulness.

(This is my lame excuse to not hug Altaria. xD)

((It is especially lame, seeing as Oddish was never using sing. That was Altaria. Who has thus ceased. Now you just need to deal with Oddish's Sweet Scent. I would suggest posting again, lest I don't notice an edit. :3))

(FUCK FORGOT SWEET SCENT IN MY POST I APOLOGIZE)

Snivy, looking cautiously at the creature before her, waited until it closed it's mouth and turned it's head to survey the damage it had dealt. Snivy unplugged her ears and surveyed all around her as well. She spotted Oddish and she thought she noticed tha-

Snivy blinked, and blinked again. Breathing in through her nose, she was overcame by a sudden overpowering aroma. She breathed in deeply and let it completely wash over her mind and body, and collapsed. Thoughts of her past and all of the Pokemon she used to know flashed through her mind (strangely enough) and she cringed a little. Fighting through her altered mental and physical state, she picked herself up off the ground and regained her composure. Still slightly light-headed, she shook her head and trudged over to the little Oddish to demand what was going on, exactly why all of these Pokemon were gathered here, and what the hell was up with all of the Beedrill.

Oddish didn't seem to notice the Snivy heading towards the two. She was much too concerned with attracting a supposed Zorua, in case there was one in the area. Altaria was busy looking through a bag. A different bag. The package Snivy had delivered was still right beside Oddish. This looked much more official in some way, with a gold star holding the top together, or at least would be holding it together if it were closed.

Altaria appeared to have already found what he was looking for. But, remained with his head in the bag, as if to block out Oddish, and humming to distract himself.

((It is especially lame, seeing as Oddish was never using sing. That was Altaria. Who has thus ceased. Now you just need to deal with Oddish's Sweet Scent. I would suggest posting again, lest I don't notice an edit. :3))  

(Crap. aghhhhhh) 

Finally having a chance to let go of his ears, he let them go, and tried to shove his way out, sniffing so he could find a scent trail left by the Zoura. However, he forgot to regard the consequences. He did not realize there was a actually a Sweet Scent going around, however. As much as he wanted to ignore it, he couldn't because he was not exposed to the move before.

@@Addem Up@@@Twiliscael,

Oddish's Sweet Scent had now ceased. Altaria had stopped fumbling through the bag aimlessly, and was now positioned, as if ready for another singing number. Instead, he began to glow green, humming, before those hums turned into a soft chiming. That chiming was meant to wake up Torchic. Heal Bell. ((You're welcome! :D)) Oddish seemed quite upset she had not managed to lure the Zorua, supposedly, but the Beedrill were beginning to fade. "Eheh... Sorry about that everyone!" She said, nervously. Taking a somewhat serious tone for the first time the whole duration of the meeting. "Well... I suppose that was pretty good prac--" Oddish was cut off by Altaria. Who talked in a loud voice even though that was unnecessary. "Yes, Snivy?" He asked, slightly winded.

(Crap. aghhhhhh) 

Finally having a chance to let go of his ears, he let them go, and tried to shove his way out, sniffing so he could find a scent trail left by the Zoura. However, he forgot to regard the consequences. He did not realize there was a actually a Sweet Scent going around, however. As much as he wanted to ignore it, he couldn't because he was not exposed to the move before.

The smell of Sweet Scent still danced around the barren place known as Paradise. It now only smelled like a nice meadow. As if flowers had suddenly bloomed there, though they remained invisible. This lovely scent, made it impossible to find any pokemon via scent, though. 

That seemed unnecessary, though. A particularly dark aurora was apparent. The question was where it was, specifically. Far away, yes, but no pokemon could be seen around the mountains. Not to mention, all the pokemon around had fairly light auroras.

(edited)
Oddish was cut off by Altaria. Who talked in a loud voice even though that was unnecessary. "Yes, Snivy?" He asked, slightly winded. 

Snivy, looked right up at the magnificent creature (that could probably DragonBreath her to a crisp had it wanted to) and made said, with a slightly angry, slightly annoyed tone "What the hell is all of this? I came over to deliver some package to you, then I somehow get roped into sticking around for something that I don't even know what with a bunch of Pokemon I've never met before, and then almost get mauled by pack of Beedrill, just to be on the brink of sent into a forced nap and blasted with Sweet Scent. Not exactly what I wanted to happen when I woke up this morning, and I think everyone will agree with me. So please enlighten me, what exactly going on that's attracted so many if these wonderful Pokemon?" Snivy crossed her arms and glared at Altaria, who seemed quite puzzled and tired.

Edited by Twiliscael

(edited)
The smell of Sweet Scent still danced around the barren place known as Paradise. It now only smelled like a nice meadow. As if flowers had suddenly bloomed there, though they remained invisible. This lovely scent, made it impossible to find any pokemon via scent, though.  That seemed unnecessary, though. A particularly dark aurora was apparent. The question was where it was, specifically. Far away, yes, but no pokemon could be seen around the mountains. Not to mention, all the pokemon around had fairly light auroras.

'Great. Now the only damn thing I can see are Beedrill...', Rockzy thought. He shook his head, hopefully to get the smell out. He was still a bit woozy, and it was now hard to tell which Pokemon were which now. No less could he even try practicing finding aura. Even though he could sense one, it was not placeable. "Ugh.", he muttered.

Edited by Bluenote~