Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Lost Wishes RP

Leafeon

With great luck, the vine managed to hit Gothia head on. Not even nudging Vulpix, it sent the Gothia pounding against the wall. Almost fainted, from just one attack. As if Gothia was weak to grass type attacks, though, being a psychic type, was not. It got up with great difficulty, only to be slapped again by the angry Snivy, then knocked out.

Almost furiously, Snivy continued to batter the collapsed Pokemon with it's vine, seemingly increasing power each time. Soon becoming exhausted, she stopped and fell to the ground. That was... something she'd never done before. Unsure whether to enjoy her victory or be scared by it, her eyes suddenly darted to the downed Pokemon she had just beaten. Eyes widening, she yelped "D-did I kill it?" Sprinting faster than she thought her two legs would allow, she plopped down beside it. After quick inspection, she realized that it was only knocked out, not dead. Despite this, it looked pretty hurt. Feeling sorry, she lifted the Pokemon and slung it over her shoulder. "O-Oddish?" she called "I...I think I hurt it bad. We have to help it, Oddish. Oddish?"

Oddish was nowhere to be found. Scanning the room, her mind quickly began asking "What had happened to her? Was she attacked as well? Where could she have gone? Why did she-" Suddenly, her train of thought was broken as she noticed Vulpix still lying on the ground. She carefully set the Gothia down and ran towards the small Pokemon. "Vulpix!" she cried "Are you alright? I didn't see it in time... I'm so sorry... How bad did it get you? Vulpix?"

Almost furiously, Snivy continued to batter the collapsed Pokemon with it's vine, seemingly increasing power each time. Soon becoming exhausted, she stopped and fell to the ground. That was... something she'd never done before. Unsure whether to enjoy her victory or be scared by it, her eyes suddenly darted to the downed Pokemon she had just beaten. Eyes widening, she yelped "D-did I kill it?" Sprinting faster than she thought her two legs would allow, she plopped down beside it. After quick inspection, she realized that it was only knocked out, not dead. Despite this, it looked pretty hurt. Feeling sorry, she lifted the Pokemon and slung it over her shoulder. "O-Oddish?" she called "I...I think I hurt it bad. We have to help it, Oddish. Oddish?"

Oddish was nowhere to be found. Scanning the room, her mind quickly began asking "What had happened to her? Was she attacked as well? Where could she have gone? Why did she-" Suddenly, her train of thought was broken as she noticed Vulpix still lying on the ground. She carefully set the Gothia down and ran towards the small Pokemon. "Vulpix!" she cried "Are you alright? I didn't see it in time... I'm so sorry... How bad did it get you? Vulpix?"

Although knocked out, Gothia was most certainly alive. And would be fine sooner or later. Just like all pokemon knocked out in Mystery Dungeons. That seemed to be one of the mysteries about them.

Oddish reappeared behind the two. She had been there long enough to have heard what Snivy had said, even though she was not visible then. Now, she had left the shadows of the corridors, and entered the room Vulpix and Snivy were in. She had to withhold her amusement from Snivy's over concern, though. "You take everything too seriously." She said, casually. "I mean, really. I've never even heard of a pokemon dying in a Mystery Dungeon! Or not for a long while, anyway. Which includes wild pokemon... As for Vulpix..." Oddish looked at Vulpix, expectantly, trying to suppress any urge to giggle at the two. "That was just a tickle attack. It doesn't even do damage. Though it can be a pain, so I went to find a Wonder Tile while you were dealing with Gothia. There were a few Nincada, but nothing else of interest. Come on!" She said, beginning to walk down one of the corridors.

@,@@Addem Up, @, @,

Prism could see how much her charm and her teammate's moves had weakened the whole group of enemy Pokemon in the room. She could see the staircase not too far away, so she bounded over to it and gestured her teammates to follow her. "We won't have to defeat that Nincada to get to the next floor. C'mon you guys!" 

Ajax paused, looking over at the helpless bug Pokemon. He glanced back at the Eevee, then sent a quick spurt of flame towards the weakened enemy. Turning away from it, he assumed a leisurely walk towards the staircase, the crackling flame music to his ears.

@@MagicalStarRain@@Addem Up, @, @,

Floor two. Similar to the last floor, the rooms on this floor appear to be quite big. A bit smaller then the last room you were in, but still quite large. The current room is made of mostly a pond dead center in it. There are few pokemon around, and none in the current room.

@, @@Budding Night,

((I'll be shortening this dungeon to just three floors. Just because of reasons of first dungeon, 6 floors is a bit long. :V)) 

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry Guys. Busy things are coming up)

@, @

Vulpix gulped, she had been frozen in a lie-still (?) when all that had happened, watching everything happen around her with the exception of trying to push of the tickling Gothia's attack. She slowly got up and gave the tiniest nod and smile to Snivy, then proceeding to follow Oddish with the same great caution she had when approaching the group of Pokemon huddled in dirt and rocks, but this time she was a tad more scared then cautious. Glancing around the room in an alert state for any other Pokemon, Vulpix started to slowly realize a Spark of bravery was inside of her, somewhere, but it hadn't yet been ignited, but she didn't quite know what she could do to ignite it. 

• Brohoof 1

Vulpix gulped, she had been frozen in a lie-still (?) when all that had happened, watching everything happen around her with the exception of trying to push of the tickling Gothia's attack. She slowly got up and gave the tiniest nod and smile to Snivy, then proceeding to follow Oddish with the same great caution she had when approaching the group of Pokemon huddled in dirt and rocks, but this time she was a tad more scared then cautious. Glancing around the room in an alert state for any other Pokemon, Vulpix started to slowly realize a Spark of bravery was inside of her, somewhere, but it hadn't yet been ignited, but she didn't quite know what she could do to ignite it. 

The trio eventually made their way to the room Oddish had found the Wonder Tile in. There were no enemies on the way, most likely because Oddish had cleared them out. Which means there was probably not that many enemies there in the first place, as Oddish had come here and back so quickly.

Upon arrival in the cramped room, Oddish looked around the pointed to the Wonder Tile with one of her leaves. It appeared there was a Hoppip on the ceiling. Clearly visible with it's bright pink body, and especially so because it was charging right for them. Oddish didn't seem phased though. "Ugh. I thought I cleared this area. " She muttered, then released a PoisonPowder then Venoshock it's way, both almost at the same time, as she knew the PoisonPowder would hit. And it did, stilting the Hoppip's movement for a short second, then a Venoshock that sent it flying backwards. Even though Venoshock's power was lowered, it was super effective, and quite a powerful move. It didn't knock out the Hoppip fully, but slammed it into the wall, stunning it. Then a quick Absorb from the Oddish leaping up to meet eyes with the Hoppip knocked it out easily.

Oddish then brought her attention to the Vulpix. "So... Go on..." She said.

((I'm going to be changing Oddish's aspirations up a bit. So that she'll evolve if we get that far. Cos I forgot how much I love both Vileplume and Bellossom. ;A;))

• Brohoof 1

Ajax looked around the room, relaxing slightly as he saw that they were alone. "Yo, Rockzy, wanna check for wild pokemon?" he said, trotting to the mouth of one of the corridors and peering into it. He made sure to steer clear of the pond, hugging the edges of the room.

"Yo, Rockzy, wanna check for wild pokemon?"

"Alright.", he responded following Ajax. Even though most of the types here he did half damage, but he needed to watch out of something he was weak against. Also, venturing around the Dungeon would expose the types in here. We will also need to find the staircase in here too.

Ajax looked around the room, relaxing slightly as he saw that they were alone. "Yo, Rockzy, wanna check for wild pokemon?" he said, trotting to the mouth of one of the corridors and peering into it. He made sure to steer clear of the pond, hugging the edges of the room.

"Alright.", he responded following Ajax. Even though most of the types here he did half damage, but he needed to watch out of something he was weak against. Also, venturing around the Dungeon would expose the types in here. We will also need to find the staircase in here too.

There were no wild pokemon in the immediate area. Nor was there anything else of interest. On top of that, the rooms seemed to slowly get smaller, and the corridors longer and more twisted the farther in the floor they got. It would be hard to find the stairs to the next floor without wandering quite aimlessly.

(edited)

@@Budding Night@@Twiliscael@@@Addem Up@@MagicalStarRain@,

((I'm just going to bump this up with a bit of exposition... :V))

At the top and end of the Mystery Dungeon Team Inferno was wandering through, was an open and mossy roof. The mountain attached to it was not nearly as mossy or damp as this one area was. There were few rocks scattered around the edges of the ledge, but nothing else to be noted. The stairs from the third floor of the dungeon made it up to a corner of the ledge. A slight indent could be seen dead in the middle of the floor.

There was a surprising lack of pokemon life. Not even a few Wurmple were around, though some were visible on other ledges, looking even a bit crowded. Like they didn't want to go on the ledge at the end of the Mystery Dungeon other Wurmple were already inside.

A bit above the slight indent, and flicker of yellow light was seen for a few seconds, before disappearing abruptly.

Edited by Firebolt

(Where did everypony go?)

Ajax glanced around, chuckling. "Looks like the Wurmple spread the word that there's a Fire-type here." He grinned, trotting forwards and tugging the rest of his group with him. "C'mon! I'm not losing to an Oddish." He paused briefly as he saw the light flicker, then blinked hard and grumbled, "Eye playin' tricks on me..."

• Brohoof 1

(Where did everypony go?)

Ajax glanced around, chuckling. "Looks like the Wurmple spread the word that there's a Fire-type here." He grinned, trotting forwards and tugging the rest of his group with him. "C'mon! I'm not losing to an Oddish." He paused briefly as he saw the light flicker, then blinked hard and grumbled, "Eye playin' tricks on me..."

((Just as a note, the flash was at the end of the Mystery Dungeon. Sorry that I didn't make that too specific. :V))

The corridor Ajax was headed was, obviously, empty. There was a red door at the end of it. Which looked like it needed a key to enter. Without said key, this corridor was a dead end. The other corridors were empty as well, one consisting of many turns and the other two being fairly straight forward.

(Last Stance Revive, anyone?)

"You saw that flash too? Good, cause I thought my eyesight was failing me for a second there. Anyway, there is barely anything here, so finding the key should be straightforward. Come on, if you wanna beat Oddish to the top!", Rockzy said, starting down the somewhat straight path.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

(Last Stance Revive, anyone?)

"You saw that flash too? Good, cause I thought my eyesight was failing me for a second there. Anyway, there is barely anything here, so finding the key should be straightforward. Come on, if you wanna beat Oddish to the top!", Rockzy said, starting down the somewhat straight path.

Down the path, nothing was around. But the room it appeared to lead to was actually a 90 degrees turn. In that turn, a Weedle was sleeping. Not fully blocking the path, and could probably be avoided without awakening, but that would be a difficult task for only the most agile pokemon.

There looked to be another turn ahead.

Edited by Firebolt

In that turn, a Weedle was sleeping. Not fully blocking the path, and could probably be avoided without awakening, but that would be a difficult task for only the most agile pokemon.

There looked to be another turn ahead.

'Of course. There would obviously be a sleeping Pokemon blocking my path, like all the other times.', Rockzy thought to himself glumly. 'Well, it wouldn't matter anyway. My horrible luck has done this to me a lot.' He walked up to the Wurmple and used Quick Attack on it.

(Hey Firebolt, I've got some Pokemon Games on my computer! :D)

'Of course. There would obviously be a sleeping Pokemon blocking my path, like all the other times.', Rockzy thought to himself glumly. 'Well, it wouldn't matter anyway. My horrible luck has done this to me a lot.' He walked up to the Wurmple and used Quick Attack on it.

(Hey Firebolt, I've got some Pokemon Games on my computer! biggrin.png)

(I have some too! Like Heartgold... Cos my actual copy broke... :C)

The Weedle slid back into the wall upon the attack. It was also knocked onto it's back. It then shot an array of Poison Stings at Rockzy, before trying to get back up to attack a bit more effectively.

(I have some too! Like Heartgold... Cos my actual copy broke... :C)

The Weedle slid back into the wall upon the attack. It was also knocked onto it's back. It then shot an array of Poison Stings at Rockzy, before trying to get back up to attack a bit more effectively.

All of them missed except the last two, due to Rockzy not being fast enough. With that, he retaliated with a Counter. Then again, if this inflicts too much knockback, that Wurmple will have a clear shot. He had already moved into stance, and it was too late to back out now.

All of them missed except the last two, due to Rockzy not being fast enough. With that, he retaliated with a Counter. Then again, if this inflicts too much knockback, that Wurmple will have a clear shot. He had already moved into stance, and it was too late to back out now.

((*coughs* *Weedle))

The Weedle was again knocked back, slightly, but didn't seem all the phased. It quickly recovered by running into Rockzy and biting him with a Bug Bite attack. It then backed up, waiting for Rockzy to move, with somewhat heavy breathing.

A pattering of clawed feet could be heard in the hallway. The bug's retreat was cut off by a roaring fireball as Ajax vaulted over Rockzy's head, using the pokemon as a trampoline. He slashed downards with his beak, flames streaming around him as he barreled towards the pokemon. "I gotcha, Riolu!" 

A pattering of clawed feet could be heard in the hallway. The bug's retreat was cut off by a roaring fireball as Ajax vaulted over Rockzy's head, using the pokemon as a trampoline. He slashed downards with his beak, flames streaming around him as he barreled towards the pokemon. "I gotcha, Riolu!" 

Weedle, who seemed to only be expecting the Riolu to be there, was taken completely off guard by Ajax. Knowing he couldn't run or be able to knock out both of them, the Weedle let out a piercing loud cry before being hit by Ajax and being knocked out.

Before long, three Beedrill swarmed in and looked at the two, angrily. They then fired Twineedle attacks at them.

Weedle, who seemed to only be expecting the Riolu to be there, was taken completely off guard by Ajax. Knowing he couldn't run or be able to knock out both of them, the Weedle let out a piercing loud cry before being hit by Ajax and being knocked out.

Before long, three Beedrill swarmed in and looked at the two, angrily. They then fired Twineedle attacks at them.

(I kinda feel bad for that Weedle //sarcasm)

'Oh boy...', Rockzy thought. There wasn't a very high chance of surviving this onslaught. Hopefully Ajax'll take the cue...

As soon as they finished, he launched a Counter. Not meant to do immense damage, only to hold them off.

(I kinda feel bad for that Weedle //sarcasm)

'Oh boy...', Rockzy thought. There wasn't a very high chance of surviving this onslaught. Hopefully Ajax'll take the cue...

As soon as they finished, he launched a Counter. Not meant to do immense damage, only to hold them off.

((OH. SO YOU HATE BOTH ALTARIA, AND WEEDLE. WHAT'S NEXT?! STUNFISK? Some people these days...))

The Beedrill that the counter would have hit easily dodged Riolu, due to having flight on it's side. It then quickly spun around, firing another Twineedle at Rockzy.

The other two waited for something to move.

Ajax yelped, diving behind the Riolu and allowing him to take the brunt of the attacks. Once they had finished, he lept out from behind them, delivering a fireball to the face of the closest beedrill and violently clawing at the next one. "Get the other!"

(edited)

Ajax yelped, diving behind the Riolu and allowing him to take the brunt of the attacks. Once they had finished, he lept out from behind them, delivering a fireball to the face of the closest beedrill and violently clawing at the next one. "Get the other!"

Fire, being super effective against bug types, easily sent the Beedrill flying back. It seemed to regain it's composure, slowly, though. The other Beedrill was also hit by the small Torchic, but it stood (Or rather hovered?) it's ground. Quickly sending a Poison Sting right to Ajax.

((Since you two still seem interested, I'll bring you to the first major exposition bit. If we can get even more past that, then awesome.))

Edited by Firebolt