Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Favourites" Counter?

ASocialyAwkwardPony

I wondered if there was any way to see how many people have Favorited your songs anywhere, and if not perhaps make it a feature? It don't need to be publicly displayed or anything, but could be fun to have a overview of it for yourself and to see who favorited it and such

Also I am sorry for banging on about this, but any more talk about adding a Prog genre to the site? More well known artists such as Tarby goes into it from time to time so it's not like I am the only one who makes Prog-ish stuff and would be cool to have the door open for any future musicians lol

• Brohoof 1

I'd like to add something like deviantART's "favourites" popup to Pony.fm in the future, which would add a very nice social aspect to the system. This is in the cards, but currently being saved for a huge overhaul of the site that's currently underway.

3eN01.png

Also I am sorry for banging on about this, but any more talk about adding a Prog genre to the site? More well known artists such as Tarby goes into it from time to time so it's not like I am the only one who makes Prog-ish stuff and would be cool to have the door open for any future musicians lol

Between exams, trips, university preparations, and whatnot, I've been hella busy with this pesky thing called real life. Sorry; the prog thread slipped my mind. :(

• Brohoof 1