Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

need help with making (quality) signature

Unique Pinkie Pie

(edited)

right i need help 

i've seen people with at least excellent siggys

i can't make mine good because i don't have photoshop and gimp is bad for what i need.

and my drawing skills around match this pic

post-11504-0-31605000-1370463944.jpg

EDIT: "romantically apocalyptic"

Romantically_Apocalyptic_Desk_by_ArtAmer

Edited by zee captein

(edited)

This is a bit vague, could you expand on what kind of quality signature you want? Such as, provide reference shots or images for fellow users to manipulate for you and give us an idea as to what kind of siggy you want. For example, I know you like the characters you currently have in your current signature and avatar, but I don't really know what to look for exactly when it comes to images. I could search for apocalypse, gas mask, black trench coat, but the results won't really show images which are correlating to your current avatar/siggy. 

P.S. If you can wait for a bit you can try Lugia's signature request thread, right now he's not taking requests due to high demand and needs to catch up to his earlier requests. 

Edited by Accellerant

Do you have paint.net ... I use that and GIMP 2 aswell but I just use paint.net, maybe I could hook you up with a signature with you want one or just PM me if you want a step by step guide to help you out