Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Attack on Chrystal empire

Midnight fell

And with that, the Lord Inquisitor leaped up behind him, hovering in midair. Smiling, he said, in his full changeling voice, "Gentledaemon." Before getting him right in the side of the neck with an enchanted blade. He dissolved into smoke with a baleful howl, which then dissipated. "Hello, ladies. Sorry for the rude interruption of what was going so splendidly on it's own. No, not dead, merely back at his castle with his power reduced. It will be at least twenty-four hours before he's strong enough to come after us again, and about fourty-eight before he is at full strength." He bowed. "You need to fortify the empire and treat your wounded husband. I will be mustering all available forces. Good day... or night, as it is."

((Yeah, no extremely short RPs for me, thanks! I like mine to be a bit longer. And it will guarantee that it'll delay at least a week. I'll be back online next Saturday. Bye!))

Midnight lifted his hand right before getting hit with a sword. "NOOOOOO!" Midnight was gone and back at his castle limping. "I will wipe out all of equestria!" Then he remembered his army was there he had no one. Midnight didn't care he didn't have power he still flew with wings ripped up he still flew back. Then the portal opened and he flew out jacked up, with holes on his wings, covered in scuff marks,and his ears were nearly chipped off. "I will not leave them!" He flew through the window though as soon as he did he fell...

Night Dart woke up

And with that, the Lord Inquisitor leaped up behind him, hovering in midair. Smiling, he said, in his full changeling voice, "Gentledaemon." Before getting him right in the side of the neck with an enchanted blade. He dissolved into smoke with a baleful howl, which then dissipated. "Hello, ladies. Sorry for the rude interruption of what was going so splendidly on it's own. No, not dead, merely back at his castle with his power reduced. It will be at least twenty-four hours before he's strong enough to come after us again, and about fourty-eight before he is at full strength." He bowed. "You need to fortify the empire and treat your wounded husband. I will be mustering all available forces. Good day... or night, as it is."

((Yeah, no extremely short RPs for me, thanks! I like mine to be a bit longer. And it will guarantee that it'll delay at least a week. I'll be back online next Saturday. Bye!))

Cadence looked at The Lord Inquisitor.

"That's okay... Yes, I will fortify the Empire, now that I know that the minsters will return. Thank you. Dismissed." Cadence gave him a nod, then took to the air outside, searching for Shining Armor.

Night Dart snapped to attention. He was in the lower part of Midnight Castle He looked outside. It didn't look like it had been very long that he had been out. He looked at his hooves. Still black, but with a slight tinge of llight blue from Cadence's magic. He shook his head and looked around. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw his Master falling through the sky. He did a double take then galloped and took off, bursting the window into smithereens. A few shards cut him, but he ignored it. He swooped down under Middnight and caught him.

Diamond Dust watched as the Princess flew out the open window, searching for her husband. She sat down, dazed. Suddenly, it all came rushing back. Night Dart had been her best friend! The Pegasus stared at nothing as a flashback played behind her eyes.

~Flashback:

Diamond Dust trotted away from the train station, en route to see her mom and best friend. She had been in Cloudsdale for a week. It had been a month since the Crystal Heart and the Crystal Princess had returned. Now, she was excited to see her friend, Night Dart. She got to the square where the Crystal Heart always stayed and saw that nopony was there. Odd. She trotted home, slipped her suitcase indoors, then flew up to see if anypony was out of their houses. There was a commotion in a nearby park. She landed and cantered towards the source of the commotion. She turned a corner to see the park show up... To see nine lifeless bodies strewn around on the grass and to see Night Dart standing over somepony as the life drained from the pony's blue eyes. She saw him smiled heard him laugh a dry, humorless laugh, and took a step back, nervous. What was going on? Night Dart seemed to sense her, as he whipped around and stared at her. She stared back in return. What the buck? His black coat was grimy and seemed to be darker than normal, if that was even possible. His navy blue mane with the red streak was severely bedraggled, and she could see a few twigs sticking out. But the most noticeable was his eyes. Those pale gold irises were mostly gone, as they were now darker and redder. The pupils looked smaller, and a shade or two lighter than they should have been. These eyes, which were bloodshot and had a possessed, psychotic glaze, showed no recognition as they locked on to hers.

Diamond Dust gulped, taking a step back. Before she knew it, her old friend was pouncing. She cringed away as he flew at her. She held her front hooves out and moved her wings to wrap them around herself as she stumbled backwards on her hind legs. Her right forehoof made contact with something, and she cringed again, pain surging through her bones. She opened her eyes, and saw a bright flash, causing her to squeeze them shut again. When she looked again, she saw Night Dart being dragged away.

The next time she saw him, his appearance was back to normal, save for his pupils, which were slightly less contracted, and deep bags under his eyes from sleepless nights. He was also very confused, like he didn't remember killing ten ponies.

This was the day he got banished. And despite the fear that still lingered, she stood up for him.

~

Diamond Dust's ears flattened as she pondered what to think. He had come at the same time as the monsters. She didn't want to think of Night as a monster too, but she had no other reason for him to be there.

Midnight got up but got back down. He was in a bowing position. "Night dart...we are dying. If this is my last few minutes I must say... You were the greatest friend I could hope for." Midnight took the arm that wasn't keeping him upright, and hugged night dart. Midnight took his arm away and put it on his wound.

Shining armor found this as a chance of killing two birds with one stone. So he kicked both of them, then while they were in the air he shot them. "You two have done too much. Now this is your come back!" He took one more blast and...

"POW! Nooooooo!" Midnight and his colleague were dead... (Don't leave yet its not done)

Midnight dissolved into a black aura each one exploded. Shining armor was panting "I...I did it! I destroyed it!" Shining armors smirk vanished he he saw cadence crying and staring at where midnight supposedly died. (@silent dawn I will let you take it with cadence)

Midnight remembered what had happened to him..(flash back) midnight walked into canterlot castle got an extremely warm greeting from cadence. But he didn't care for anyone not for what they did to his mother. When cadence tried to hug him he teleported away he didn't like his aunt. She was the opposite of him loving,pretty,female,and older than him.(back to reality) a portal opened on the floor and what came out was unspeakable horror!!

Sparkshower enered the throne room running, once she reached the throne she skidded to a stop. "Princess Cadence I am sparkshower Weilder of the power of Aries.... I've been sent to help with the situation at hand..... If you do not mind" Sparkshower took a couple of sterps back and bowed slightly.

• 2 weeks later...

((Lol wtf is going on. If I could have a short synapses of what is... That'd be awesome. So midnight is the leader of the... Other people and the bad guy. And who's in love with who?)) ((also hi every pony, I'm ranger, the blind pony that can see life in the form of a glow against black.)) ima sniperuuuu bad guy

Dude wrong place go to the reboot ooc for that its in silent dawns signature because this is the old rp that I am shutting down so take it there if I could get an admin the block replies that would be great (this is so I can fulfill how many characters limit)