Sugar Note :) My OC

Pinkiepieness

sugar_note_by_onetruememberxiv-d68egvy.j

What do you guys think? I used pencil to sketch her out, colored pencils to color her in, and a very fine pen to outline her and make her stand out a little. I know it's not the best but I tried :)

• Brohoof 8

Ah, I like this a lot! She seems like a gorgeous OC! I not only love the colors in general (Mixes fairly well, I think!) but I absolutely love the goggles! You've drawn it well and it suits her nicely.  I also love the name! I would love to see and learn more of her when possible! :D

• Brohoof 1

Ah, I like this a lot! She seems like a gorgeous OC! I not only love the colors in general (Mixes fairly well, I think!) but I absolutely love the goggles! You've drawn it well and it suits her nicely.  I also love the name! I would love to see and learn more of her when possible! biggrin.png

Haha! Thanks :) Sugar Note came to me in a dream where I was a pony in Ponyville. She was always doing daring things with music like making giant boomboxes with fireworks shooting out everywhere. That's why her Cutie Mark is all jagged and has pieces everywhere. She's always finding new ways to fit the pieces in. Plus she's all over the place. Her Cutie Mark is also like that because sugar itself can't stay in one piece. I think it suits her well :) 

Looks very gorgeous! ;) A very beautiful OC, is a lot of things that we can make but I think you redefined beauty. Love the name, and the colorful sketching. :D

• Brohoof 1

I like her design a lot, but I have to be honest here, this is not a good drawing. The concept of her is very amusing, and her color scheme is marvelous, I thought that she was a stallion at first, maybe I still like her to be a stallion :D but then her name would be kinda girly for him :lol:

get into the request guild subforum and request your oc to an artist there, because I think that she's really cute! :)

• Brohoof 1

She's got a nice colour palette, goes nicely. A very pretty name, by the way.  :)

I could suggest you try to make the hooves a little bigger. Other than that, this is a great start, and I'd love to see some more of your OC! :)

• Brohoof 1