Toys'r'us exclusives

Captain Marvelous

Hope they make it to Target sometime, after all, Target is Canterlot. But it shouldn't be a problem if they're toys R us exclusives, just means I have to go for a 30 minute drive but it's worth it to get my hands on Nightmare moon, DJ Pon3, Trixie and Zecora.

Hope they make it to Target sometime, after all, Target is Canterlot. But it shouldn't be a problem if they're toys R us exclusives, just means I have to go for a 30 minute drive but it's worth it to get my hands on Nightmare moon, DJ Pon3, Trixie and Zecora.

I would think, if the sales at Toys r us do well, I wouldn't be surprised to see them appear in other stores

and knowing the bronies... it will be sold out (at least the white celestia, Nightmare Moon, and Dj-Pon-3

• Brohoof 1

I would think, if the sales at Toys r us do well, I wouldn't be surprised to see them appear in other stores

and knowing the bronies... it will be sold out (at least the white celestia, Nightmare Moon, and Dj-Pon-3

Eeyup, I hope so, that DJ pon3 would look so epic on my amplifier.

this is the first time the Celestia Toy looks more show accurate than the other characters, also I wonder what name it says on the package of the DJ P0ni3 toy.

probably DJ pon3 since they addressed her as such in "Equestria Girls".

this is the first time the Celestia Toy looks more show accurate than the other characters, also I wonder what name it says on the package of the DJ P0ni3 toy.

I didn't think about that. I hope it's DJ P0N-3. (I mean, what else could it be?) The name's already canon because of Equestria Girls but it would still be awesome to see it on official packaging.

why do we have to wait until American fall? Why not Australian fall :( These will be mine all mine. I will beat out those punk 4 year olds for these toys! You'd better go tell your mommy the bad lady took your pony princess!

• Brohoof 1

I already have a Rainbow Dash and a Pinkie Pie.

So when I get that package with all of them, I'm going to turn the other Pinkie into her psycho straight-haired version, and Rainbow Dash will be a Wonderbolt.

I agree though, I do wish that they'd make her hair right... I mean the others I can bear with because I'm pretty decent at styling manes, but when the color scheme isn't even right... I'm gonna have to buy new hair and rehair her. Not sure if I'm looking forward to that...