Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hotel

~asdf~

"Right......

Anyways, Anybody want to see a movie tonight? I have money, I can pay."

Who needs money to watch a movie? :P I have stolen internet and a website for pirated videos. Party in my room! but watch out the wall is still bowed from DOMTAR's pressence.

Who needs money to watch a movie? :P I have stolen internet and a website for pirated videos. Party in my room! but watch out the wall is still bowed from DOMTAR's pressence.

lol lets watch sister hood of the travaling pants... JK how bout 300?

Y U NO REALIZE U SAY TWICE!?

*Looks for MLP: FiM*

Y U NO ON HERE!? FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU--

What? no MLP? But don't we have YouTube for that?

*sniffles* Yeah I guess you're right.

*pushes button and a giant projector screen breaks through the wall* Youtube it is!

Potato teleports in the room, "I heard My little Pony!" Potato shouts Ms. Hat is walking without any LEGS "so where the ponies at?" Ms. hat asks

Edited by Pinkazoid

• 2 weeks later...

We've introduced a new roleplay system to MLP Forums. To maintain a consistent format, we have locked and archived all of the original roleplay threads in Cloudsdale Colosseum. If you would like to continue your roleplay, please re-create it according to the new system.