request shop Dopey Hooves Signature Shop

Dopey Hooves

(edited)

Mmk, that's fine~ smile.png Take your time! biggrin.png I don't want to put you under stress or pressure or anything. Have fun on your vacation!~

I will try xD. None ever really puts me under stress only if they ask 24/7 if their signature is done. But, thanks, i'm sure. Were going to Disney Land. 

Edited by Dopey Hooves

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your welcome, enjoy! If you ever want a new signature i'm the right guy for the job. Talk to you later smile.png.

OK, I came close to a comparasion. The image you gave me the first and second time was not suited for what I was trying to make you so I just stepped in.

img-1597298-4-background-grey-4_zpsacebf

If you want anything change just tell me. 

Thanks for requesting!

Hmm.......*resignedly but still sounding positive* ok yeah, this one looks good too. I intended for Axel to have a stare down with my OC, but hey, you can't win 'em all can you? Nice work dude

Hi, could you quite possibly make a siggy for me please? I can't do digital art, so it would be great if you can do this for me.:3 And I don't mind if it takes awhile. Good things come to those who wait, right?

I wanted one that has a burning world image in the background, and derpy hooves flying in the opposite direction on the left, maybe. And the text says: Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN DERPThe test style can be of your choosing, I don't mind, but try to make a strike through the word 'BURN', and then place a larger "DERP' slightly in the front of it or beside it. If it's too much to ask, then you can change it however you wish, as long as it keeps the main format.

Thank-you for considering this.

deep-blue-cloudless-sky-background-backd

Just thought I would add Angel into your signature. Hope you enjoy it.

Thanks for requesting!

I love it- but the text is sort of wrong. X3

I wanted it to say "Villains Like Fluttershy Too!". But if you can't change it, that's fine, since it's really cute. ^^

I love it- but the text is sort of wrong. X3

I wanted it to say "Villains Like Fluttershy Too!". But if you can't change it, that's fine, since it's really cute. ^^

Oh, I am so sorry. I did "There's villans like Fluttershy too." Because, it sounded like it made more sense. But, I am sorry. I really am.

Oh, I am so sorry. I did "There's villans like Fluttershy too." Because, it sounded like it made more sense. But, I am sorry. I really am.

I got ya'. It's okay, I'll use it. ^^ It's so cute, I can't just not use it! I shouldn't be unappreciative like I am, I apologize for that. :c You made it wonderfully.

This topic appears to be a thread offering requests of some sort and has therefore been moved to the Requests Guild. The Creative Resources board is for sharing tips, tricks, art resources, and project help.

Mmk~ Thanks. XD I actually changed my mind could you make me a signature of Vinyl Scratch on the right and Octavia on the left with is saying "Music is music no matter what kind."? ohmy.png That would be lovely if you did! biggrin.png

Your signature is finally done I am so sorry for the wait. Been busy xD I hope you like it.  If you

want anything changed ask me.

xXpikoLoverXx_zps2ccee2ab.jpg?t=13726351

Thanks for requesting. Enjoy!

Can I have a signature with Twilight Sparkle and Fluttershy on it with "eskaryel" on it in some fancy lettering?

I'd like to have Twilight on the left end, and Fluttershy on the right.

Twilight vector:  http://ancientkale.deviantart.com/art/Twilight-Sparkle-Vector-253757237

Fluttershy vector:  http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Fluttershy-284680248

Your signature is finally finished. Sorry it took so long, I was very busy this past week. I hope you like it. If you want anything changed just ask me.

Nice-blue-background-Desktop-Wallpaper_z

Thanks for requesting!

Thank you so much, it looks great! I really appreciate that you did this kind of thing for free.

How was Disney World, by the way?

Thank you so much, it looks great! I really appreciate that you did this kind of thing for free.

How was Disney World, by the way?

Thanks. Well, I am still there. But, I have had some free time to handle things on here. But, so far it's great. Me and my family are heading home today :).

Hi, could you quite possibly make a siggy for me please? I can't do digital art, so it would be great if you can do this for me.:3 And I don't mind if it takes awhile. Good things come to those who wait, right?

I wanted one that has a burning world image in the background, and derpy hooves flying in the opposite direction on the left, maybe. And the text says: Some ponies, just wanna watch the world BURN DERPThe test style can be of your choosing, I don't mind, but try to make a strike through the word 'BURN', and then place a larger "DERP' slightly in the front of it or beside it. If it's too much to ask, then you can change it however you wish, as long as it keeps the main format.

Thank-you for considering this.

Sorry for the wait. Your signature is finally finished. I really hope you liked it. As you cab see I crossed out burn and put derp. 

wallpaper-148544_zps20d823e9.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Ok, so I completely changed what I want from the last time we talked.

Can you do one with my oc on the right with his name (Clear Sky) and my cousins oc on the left with her name (Sweetheart). Bonus points if you can fit rainbow dash in there somewhere.

Just pm me if you need the pony codes, or if the transparent pngs get messed up again.

Thanks in advance

Steven

post-16330-0-79714200-1373892180_thumb.jpg

post-16330-0-24290300-1373892191_thumb.jpg