Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Playstation 4

Bright Honor

To me, the fact that the PS4 is only $399 USD and not $599 like the PS3 was is absolutley AMAZING. I honestly think Sony just took a shit on Microsoft. Microsoft should just stop. They're being fags now.

I can't wait :3

But there's just one thing.. I don't think you can use your PS3 games on it, and that's a shame, I've been wasting money :P

The PS4 should be able to play PS1, 2, 3 and 4 games. That would be awesome ^^

• Brohoof 2

For the reasons mentioned before I am not getting the Xbox None. I will not let MS restrict my gaming and I don't want Big Brother watching me. I am a game collector. I have 1300 games and all the main systems since 2600. But this kind of thing will make me stop buying games. There are plenty of old games to play.

For the reasons mentioned before I am not getting the Xbox None. I will not let MS restrict my gaming and I don't want Big Brother watching me. I am a game collector. I have 1300 games and all the main systems since 2600. But this kind of thing will make me stop buying games. There are plenty of old games to play.

Precisely. Not gonna lie PS4 has Xbox One is a pretty tight spot. PS4 is going to have alot of advantages mainly due to being $100 cheaper and being much less restrictive.

The Xbox One died after Sony's conference. I've never been an Xbox fan, and it appears I will stay like that one more year. Go PS4 :D

Final Score

Xbox = 1

PlayStation = 4

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-1556116-1-3max.jpg

^The above image is apprently the official box design for the PS4. In the box you will get:

- PS4 Console

- Dualshock 4

- Manuals

- Dualshock 4 USB Charging Cable

- PS4 Power Supply Cable

- HDMI Cable

- Mono Headset

Edited by JTP

I will definitely get the PS4, possibly even at the release. I don't think I have to mention why PS4 over XBOX One. People seem to have given plenty of good reason already.

It was so intense to watch E3 and just see Sony absolutely crush Microsoft. :D

(edited)

And the first party games look great, although I have to question one aspect of Sony's plan....

Why is Gran Turismo on PS3 instead of PS4? From what I know, Gran Turismo sells more than any other Sony franchises. Would having a Gran Turismo game at the launch of a new PS console ensure more sales?

Edited by JTP

img-1556116-1-3max.jpg

^The above image is apprently the official box design for the PS4. In the box you will get:

- PS4 Console

- Dualshock 4

- Manuals

- Dualshock 4 USB Charging Cable

- PS4 Power Supply Cable

- HDMI Cable

That HDMI cable is literally probably the most important accessory thing they have ever included, anyone else remember buying their systems only to have to go out and buy an HDMI seperatly?

(edited)

The announcement was nice and all, but the games they showed were bland.  Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF15 were the only ones that were notable and they're both going to XBO as well, plus not coming out for another 2-3 years.  Right now I would say even Xbox beats out Sony in terms of software just with the generic fps and zombie games they're releasing

WiiU's got a leg up on both of em at the moment with Mario Kart and Smash Bros.  I predict those two alone are gonna easily sell another 15 million WiiU's minimum

Edited by Titan Rising

The announcement was nice and all, but the games they showed were bland.  Kingdom Hearts 3 and FF15 were the only ones that were notable and they're both going to XBO as well, plus not coming out for another 2-3 years.  Right now I would say even Xbox beats out Sony in terms of software just with the generic fps and zombie games they're releasing

WiiU's got a leg up on both of em at the moment with Mario Kart and Smash Bros.  I predict those two alone are gonna easily sell another 15 million WiiU's minimum

I was quite excited about The Last of Us and Watch Dogs as well as Kingdom Hearts 3 but yea, the rest of the games weren't that spectacular.

Yeah, the PS4 is going to be absolutely amazing. If you ask me, Sony's really outdone themselves this time - - - certainly a more-than worthy successor to the PS3.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, the PS4 is going to be absolutely amazing. If you ask me, Sony's really outdone themselves this time - - - certainly a more-than worthy successor to the PS3.

Agreed. I think Sony has really learned from their PS3 mistakes. PS4 is relatively affordable and the architecture is a developer's dream.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

i personally hope that ps4 will be allot quieter than the ps3 ( mine sound like a small car sad.png ) but other than that i hope the ps4 will be just as good as the ps3 was on launch day  

Edited by HunterScars01

i personally hope that ps4 will be allot quieter than the ps3 ( mine sound like a small car img-1598774-1-sad.png ) but other than that i hope the ps4 will be just as good as the ps3 was on launch day  

Admittingly one of my concerns regarding PS4 is noise. Another one would be heating and cooling. I hope the size doesn't effect those too much.

(edited)

The Xbox one changed their DRM policy which means you can now trade used games, it will allow you to sell and buy used games i knew microsoft would take action. 

So I have heard. But I think it is too late to be honest. The other stuff like forced Kinect is still there and PS4 has already taken some of Xbox's fans.

I wish I could get a PS4 this year but that probably isn't going to happen. :/

Edited by JTP

So I have heard. But I think it is too late to be honest. The other stuff like forced Kinect is still there and PS4 has already taken some of Xbox's fans.

I wish I could get a PS4 this year but that probably isn't going to happen. :/

I think it is too late too. I am still getting the Xbox One though because of bad experiences with the PS3. I already pre ordered CoD Ghosts :)

OP do you mind making a poll to see which console people are going to get? I just want to see

I think it is too late too. I am still getting the Xbox One though because of bad experiences with the PS3. I already pre ordered CoD Ghosts smile.png

OP do you mind making a poll to see which console people are going to get? I just want to see

Well there is a separate thread for Xbox One vs Playstation 4. A poll like that would better better suited for that thread since this one is dedicated to Playstation 4.

I stand with PC. If you actually think about it, PC has its advantages. It's free multiplayer, unless your playing something like WoW or League of Legends or what ever. Steam provides a HUGE amount of games, and has sales constantly. There various mods for many games, i.e. Skyrim, GTA, Minecraft, etc. Also, you don't need to buy specifically gaming computers (i.e. Alienware.) You can just purchase RAM. And that is significantly cheaper than buying a new console everytime either Sony or Microsoft bring one out. If you were to have bought every single console that Microsoft brought out starting from the original Xbox, to the Xbox One, you will have spent $1100. If you were to have bought every console Sony has brought out from the PS1, to the PS4, you will have spent $15100. Not to mention the games, the DLC, the controllers, the Hardware, the headsets, and so forth. There's only one model the PC has, and that's the one you choose to buy. Even if you have a 2GB RAM computer, just buy some RAM, and you'll be set for high-speed gaming. That's just my opinion though. 

Have some happiness, in a different view.
my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

I stand with PC. If you actually think about it, PC has its advantages. It's free multiplayer, unless your playing something like WoW or League of Legends or what ever. Steam provides a HUGE amount of games, and has sales constantly. There various mods for many games, i.e. Skyrim, GTA, Minecraft, etc. Also, you don't need to buy specifically gaming computers (i.e. Alienware.) You can just purchase RAM. And that is significantly cheaper than buying a new console everytime either Sony or Microsoft bring one out. If you were to have bought every single console that Microsoft brought out starting from the original Xbox, to the Xbox One, you will have spent $1100. If you were to have bought every console Sony has brought out from the PS1, to the PS4, you will have spent $15100. Not to mention the games, the DLC, the controllers, the Hardware, the headsets, and so forth. There's only one model the PC has, and that's the one you choose to buy. Even if you have a 2GB RAM computer, just buy some RAM, and you'll be set for high-speed gaming. That's just my opinion though. 

Have some happiness, in a different view.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony

Well you can't expect everyone to build there own PC. Then again, I am a console gamer myself. But, I'm not getting into a PCvsConsole arguement so yeah. :P