Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Humans in FIM?

Totally Ducklett

Equestria Girls the movie came out today. Here's a link to the trailer if you want to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ta9i3YQAzM

Anyways, I have a question. With this movie, it brought a lot of debating to our fandom. Many bronies were excited for this movie, and some... not so much. Well now that it's out, do you think Hasbro will add humans in season 4? I'm completely against this. I was going to write a fan fiction about a human who gets turned into a pony and place in equestria. This movie just shot it down. Completely. I lost all hope for my fan fic.  

(edited)

McCarthy answered that question hundreds of times on twitter.

Season 4 will not be Equestria Girls. Season 4 will not contain humans. So, assuming that she is not lying, we do not have to worry.

And this movie didn't shoot your idea down, since it takes place in human world in the parts it has humans in it.

Edited by StatesTheOblivious
  • Brohoof 1

McCarthy answered that question hudreds of times on twitter.

Season 4 will not be Equestria Grirls. Season 4 will not contain humans. So, assuming that she is not lying, we do not have to worry.

And this movie didn't shoot your idea down, since it takes place in human world in the parts it has humans in it.

Thank you. I took a "pony vacation" for a while. I really didn't pay attention to mlp at all for like a month or two.

But this is just my idea backwards... I think a lot of people will be sick of humans in their mlp stuff. Just my opinion, but if you're right, then thank Celestia.

I think what's bothersome is child humans. The Mane Six are adults and should be interacting with adults. If there are kids showing up in Equestria, they can dump them with master foal-sitter Cadance and be on their way.

• Brohoof 2

Naw probably not going to happen, I mean it doesn't seem like it'd make sense. And they've already said I think that EQG isn't going to affect the show, thus no humans I think.

Besides I think the writers all know it'd be a bad idea.

(edited)

No. They should not add humans into My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. That will just ruin the show more. Hell, they already got Twilight Sparkle becoming a princess anything else? It's called My Little Pony for a reason not My Little Human .-. . Common sense.

Edited by Dopey Hooves

I doubt they will be in season 4, but knowing Hasbro this is not the last time we'll being seeing them, they'll probably have a show of their own after season 4 ends, lets hope I'm wrong though.

No, I don't think they will add human in the show anytime soon and is unlikely that they will at all so there really is no point in panicking over something that is not even so much as rumored (at least to my knowledge) much less confirmed. Equestria Girls though it is technically cannon seems to be a one shot sort of deal.

Personally, I don't like the idea of humans in Equestria. But my point of view is that they will just screw it up because of my own misanthropy. I understand that people seem to dislike the idea of humans in Equestria, but I don't know why, specially when the first movie had a human in it and it turned out to be ok. Rescue at Midnight Castle if I'm right.

Can someone explain? Thanks.

There will probably not be humans in Equestria. McCarthy said so herself, and even though I haven't seen the movie, I know the humans don't go to Equestria.

It would be funny if Twilight spends like a week walking on her hind legs after she gets back though. :)