Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Frozen Equestria

RedStorm

...and get into the choppa!

Anyway... imma work on that 'getting off the train' part. And then we shall... I dunno. Adventure? Yay!

shall we time skip then? but first we need to make sure every one is ready for the time skip before we do it

I'm ready for the time skip.

And if we find those 6? What then? The winter's over? Heck, I haven't planned ANYHTING for winter ending. It wasn't originally even suppose to end.

Sorry 'bout that, I kinda assumed that since they have the Elements of Harmony, they want winter to end. But if the new Mane 6 turns out to be the group, it's probably gonna be some time since each character is ready for it.(Like Throttlesky's character for example.) So there's probably going to be plenty of adventuring until then. Yay biggrin.png

@@Skullbuster,

I'm ready for the time skip. :3.

@@Skullbuster,

I'm totally ready for a time skip. I hope that we are able too go to Philly, though, because I had a pretty good dialogue planned where Raze takes the group to meet the pony who owes him; but if not, oh well...

(edited)

well, thats a majority so i will go whip up a post now about the train arriving in phillydelphia

Well..... what.

We got to Philly so fast?

So much for the adventures that were supposed to happen. Getting into Phillydelphia was going to be the final thing.

And now I got nothing to post, because I have to plan everything out again!

I had an entire adventure planned out and now, we are at our destination already.... -.-

I am a bit mad, as you can tell.

well sorry, your thing is only half done, i thought your group was going to the mountains? you can still go there lol

if you want i can edit my post

Edited by Skullbuster

well sorry, your thing is only half done, i thought your group was going to the mountains? you can still go there lol

Why the hell would we go to the mountains now?

We already arrived at the destination... why leave a place that is warmer, has food and shelter?

Why the hell would we go to the mountains now?

We already arrived at the destination... why leave a place that is warmer, has food and shelter?

would you like me to edit my post? or do you want to just keep going? i can do either one,

im sorry about all this, everyone wanted to time skip so i was like ok then

would you like me to edit my post? or do you want to just keep going? i can do either one,

im sorry about all this, everyone wanted to time skip so i was like ok then

Nah whatever.

I was thinking of a smaller timeskip.

Anyway, I'll think of something since people have posted already.

(edited)

I had an idea for the elements of harmony, what if instead of someone writing a section like "X pony does Y which makes him/her the bearer of element Z" we could make it a group thing where we all decide whether or not someone"s character gets it. Like if some one does something that is true loyalty, then we can decide if the element of loyalty activates as a group. Just a thought.

@Redstorm

Oh... ok you the boss. Hopefully we don't mess it up that much. Maybe you can update the rules with some guidelines of what we can or cannot do while in Filly so we don't make things worse.

Edited by Throttlesky

(edited)

@@SwigglySwiggly,  lol why did you kill off your character like that? he like flat out killed him self, i assume your making a new one?

yes i am making a new one, and trust me... suicide is easier than dying from VX poisoning 

and swig tried to survive already... trying to get as much as he could from the broken syringe but to no avail

poopity

Edited by SwigglySwiggly

Where is the death note thingy? I don't see it unless it's in the rp forum. I will look harder for it

It's on the RP thread to avoid confusion.

derpidy derp and some random text that you should ignore :D

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/fluro-blue-r3887

EDIT-

Weapons: Barret:M107 rifle

Ice Pick

Warmth: not much, Blue doesn't get cold

new character, ill drop of into the RP somewhere random :P

LOL the backstory xD

Anyways, yeah accepted!

I'm assuming you're gonna write more about him later?

Also define 'not much' please. Does he have any clothing items at all?

LOL the backstory xD

Anyways, yeah accepted!

I'm assuming you're gonna write more about him later?

Also define 'not much' please. Does he have any clothing items at all?

nah hes butt naked coz his talent is nature/cold magic... so cold is his environment, although long time exposure can be dangerous for him

In case you guys don't know what I'm doing, I'm trying to get the Elements back to Canterlot or somewhere so we can focus on adventuring instead of trying to stop winter if we want to get them again, let's find them together.

Sorry if I'm quiet, I'm partying this weekend. Straight is just hanging out at the train car keeping the bandits out and killing time.

• Brohoof 1

Updated the roleplay's front page again!

*Made everything look prettier

*Added Swig's pictures :D

Okay guys... so I will be gone for a few days. I might check in on my phone if I have a chance.

Keep the thread alive. May Christ be with you.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Link to OC page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sugar-note-r3562
Weapons, a main gun and a melee weapon: (Can I have a bow?) A Rifle (if not able to have a bow) and a Katana.
2 warm items: a scarf and a coat.

EDIT: I changed my mind about the bow and the rifle. I would like a T/C Contender (It has a scope on it) 

Edited by Pinkiepieness