Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Pony Art Request -closed-

Ladybug

Erm... hey... I've never actually done this so... you know heheh. Um I'd really appreciate it if you could dram my OC, he's in my profile pic.  Any posing you want to do would be fine but if you could, I'd really like to have him sitting down with a quill in his magic writing a story on some paper, if you don't want to do that it's fine but... well that would be awesome.  Thanks for considering!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are my OC. see what you can do  ^_^ have him using magic on something id you can that is (and he could just be levitating something the magic does not have to do a particular action.

OC#1

- Mane color white (or black)

- Coat/fur color Black (or white)

-Eye color (little weird) rainbow colored eyes

-gender Male

- Type of pony Unicorn

- size just a hair bigger than applejack but shorter than Big Mac.

-hair style either free flowing (or spiked in some way shape or form)

- tail style free flowing 

-cutie mark unknown

post-13078-0-78919400-1371878289_thumb.jpg

i could really use a pic with my OC Distant Dubstep and his little bro Aprotching Dubstep...so if u would at some time make a pic with my OC D.D and his little bro A.D

heres A.D

post-16640-0-62601700-1371904005_thumb.png

and heres D.D if u dont still have him

post-16640-0-15500300-1371904046_thumb.png

i would like distant to be kinda big brotherly or somthing like that..like mabey tucking him in to bed or Djing with him!idk

i only want you to make it cuz how good u r and cuz i got one by u and i would like it in that same art style :P i love your work its soooo soo good!so if u would like to wait a wail befor making it cuz u already made one for me i can wait :D

(edited)

Alright, finally finished. For now I think I'll be closing up shop. It was really fun drawing everyone's OC's, but I'm worn out now. haha

I'm sorry if I couldn't get to your request this time, hopefully you'll post again when I re-open.

Now time for the finished request. 

Sky Song

post-15319-0-77780100-1371927335_thumb.png

Nightraxx

post-15319-0-91514700-1371927357_thumb.png

Cerulean Sky

post-15319-0-31405600-1371930196_thumb.png

Marco 

post-15319-0-55661700-1371927292_thumb.png

Chaotic Griffon

Never drew a griffon before this was pretty fun.

post-15319-0-51944400-1371927300_thumb.png

xPrincess Lunax

I'm not a very funny person, so I hope you like it. Tell me if you want the version of the pic without the background.

post-15319-0-71270100-1371927315_thumb.png

Edited by Ladybug

@@Ladybug,

Ummm, Because  xPrincess Lunax was right before me does thins mean my request is next? Just wondering.... because your work is really cool and I'm exited to get mine.

I'm sorry, but I'm not sure I will be able to at the moment. Mail me your OC though, and when I have time I'll do your request.

I need the words.

Alright, finally finished. For now I think I'll be closing up shop. It was really fun drawing everyone's OC's, but I'm worn out now. haha

I'm sorry if I couldn't get to your request this time, hopefully you'll post again when I re-open.

Sky Song

attachicon.gifmlp11.png

Nightraxx

attachicon.gifmlp12.png

Cerulean Sky

attachicon.gifmlp13.png

Marco 

attachicon.gifmlp8.png

Chaotic Griffon

attachicon.gifmlp9.png

xPrincess Lunax

I'm not a very funny person, so I hope you like it. Tell me if you want the version of the pic without the background.

attachicon.gifmlp10.png

You didn't add a um, cutie mark to her, I was wondering if you could? It's just her brush with the same color as her on it. It's okay if you can't.

Sky Song

attachicon.gifmlp11.png

Nightraxx

attachicon.gifmlp12.png

Cerulean Sky

attachicon.gifmlp13.png

Marco 

attachicon.gifmlp8.png

Chaotic Griffon

attachicon.gifmlp9.png

xPrincess Lunax

attachicon.gifmlp10.png

Woah, those look amazing.

I really like the griffon one, but they are all just soo good! I can't way to see the rest of the requests! :D

Woah, those look amazing.

I really like the griffon one, but they are all just soo good! I can't way to see the rest of the requests! biggrin.png

Thanks, I'm glad it came out nice since I've never drawn a griffon before. I don't know if I'll be doing request again in a while, but it was fun doing the ones I got to do. It also helped a big deal since I don't usually work in such large brushes. 

Thanks, I'm glad it came out nice since I've never drawn a griffon before. I don't know if I'll be doing request again in a while, but it was fun doing the ones I got to do. It also helped a big deal since I don't usually work in such large brushes. 

Well, if you do the rest of the requests, I look forward to seeing them. If not, that's fine too and you did some very nice art for the requests you did do so that's good. :)

And I must say this again; you are a really good artist.

(edited)

I've seen you're art and I think it's awesome! I wanted to know if you're still taking requests. If so, I'd like to ask you for something.   

Edited by ReelyRandom

If you're still taking requests, i really need something for my OC, i don't have anything for him, and your are is SO AMAZING, I might die if i can't have something unique to me, with your name on it! If you still are taking requests, please please please message me on Tumblr, otherwise I won't ever see your message. http://that-sensitive-brony.tumblr.com/ I can tell you what I wish for him to look like once I know whether or not you're still doing requests, and want to do mine! Thanks! :3

Hey I know you closed down but if you ever open up I made a request for my OC Volt Switch and if you do open back up I'd like you to do my OC Diamond Dust instead. I'll give you more info if you ever open back up.