Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Free Pony Art Request -closed-

Ladybug

Came by to check out the results since I saw Kay's new avatar and it was too small to really appreciate.

However, I noticed that you also skipped my request (C&K posted theirs right before me) :(

Do you want me to re-apply/request?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Oh, your style looks very nice. Could you do my ponysona Tender Voice? That would be very kind of you. I don't really care about the pose, maybe something funny img-1576975-1-wink.png . I just would like to have a new Avatar img-1576975-2-happy.png .

Here some references

post-15746-0-36076600-1371726617_thumb.png

post-15746-0-27692500-1371726690_thumb.jpg

His Cutiemark is a diapason/tuning fork, crossed with an olive branch.

And thank you in advance!

Edited by StatesTheOblivious

(edited)

Could you make Pinkie Pie giggling while holding a paint brush next to a sign on a wooden pole or something that says

"Jokuc -->" with painted letters back or something idk just make sure it looks like paint (I don't want it to look like a photoshopped original) but then the --> arrow has been kind of painted over by pinkie and she has made an arrow to the opposite direction. Her paint's color is #6F00FF

8D07LsF.png  ...kinda..

It maybe sounds much but eh, ask doesn't hurt, eh? tongue.png I mean it's a pony and a sign :P and the sign shouldn't take too much work...

If you can't do this, just make a pinkie pie with a big candy ball thing in her mouth (like ridiculously big)

BE SURE TO MAKE US DIE OF THE CUTENESS

haha, great job on your drawings btw smile.png

Edited by Jokuc

(edited)

hey you have some really nice work there. if i may can I have my oc looking at us with a spray paint can (similar to his cutie mark) in his hoof? here is a reference on what he looks like: e9289f265934408463eef5f68c384cc3.png

and thank you in advance

Edited by rouge_wind

Your art is stunning; I absolutely love your style!

If you want to, could you maybe draw my OC Viola with Berry Punch (background pony)?

WhPkkMI.png

ARmLB.jpg

You have every right to deny my request, but if you take on my request you may draw the picture in the way you see fit.

My request isn't actually of an OC, but of a combination of Twilight, Dash, and Trixie. I tried to look for a picture with the three of them which I could use for a story cover of mine, but so far have come up short. 

So what I had in mine was to have Twilight almost controlled by Trixie like a literal puppet, with Rainbow Dash looking at Twilight with fear. 

I would definitely include your name on my summary if you did this for me also. Let me know if you'd like to do this for me. :) Thanks.

BTW, I do love the art style. 

(edited)

Wow I see you have a lot of requests so I'll try to get mine in before anyone else does. Could you draw him surrounded by an electric blue aura, similar to the color of the streak in his mane? The colors are a little off in this pic but the correct colors are in his character data thing. His name is Volt Switch and the character data is in my signature. Thanks in advance :P

post-16315-0-28179200-1371754303_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fancy Ram

Taking another break, will try to get to more request later. Here are the finished request, plus Lugia who I ended up skipping. XC Sorry about that.

Amaris Nsane

post-15319-0-40046900-1371755592_thumb.png

Distant Dubstep

post-15319-0-71649600-1371755600_thumb.png

Lugia

post-15319-0-49466700-1371755627_thumb.png

Adm. Colt

post-15319-0-69034500-1371755637_thumb.png

Taking another break, will try to get to more request later. Here are the finished request, plus Lugia who I ended up skipping. XC Sorry about that.

Amaris Nsane

attachicon.gifmlp4.png

Distant Dubstep

attachicon.gifmlp5.png

Lugia

attachicon.gifmlp6.png

Adm. Colt

attachicon.gifmlp7.png

Bloody brilliant ^_^~

You're work is truly amazing and of excellent quality. This shop here will definitely thrive if you keep this up ;)

Thank you so much for your time~

Amaris Nsane

attachicon.gifmlp4.png

Distant Dubstep

attachicon.gifmlp5.png

Lugia

attachicon.gifmlp6.png

Adm. Colt

attachicon.gifmlp7.png

OMGOSH!!! >w<; These are far too amazing! Thank you so much!! I love it! It's actually come out better than I had even hoped! :D I really appreciate you taking the time to do this for us! Thank you very much! I just adore your style and the way that you've drawn her! wub.png

Amaris Nsane

attachicon.gifmlp4.png

Distant Dubstep

attachicon.gifmlp5.png

Lugia

attachicon.gifmlp6.png

Adm. Colt

attachicon.gifmlp7.png

Holy crap... that really is awesome! I love it! Thank you so much. I really like the way that you made the torch in mine too, it looks awesome. Again, thanks, it looks great!

I know you haven't did mine yet, but I just wanted to say how amazing I think your work is! I can't wait for you to make mine! I'm so excited!

Can I make a request plz? 

I'd like to draw another picture of my OC for my user picture but I don't have much free time. My OC is in the signature. I don't mind her pose or anything but at the moment, she's in the University of Cloudsdale. So you could incorporate that if you want.

I'd really appreciate if you could do it. I'd pay you if I had a debit card as I've seen your other work which looked amazing!

i still cant get over it!as rainbow dash would say

SO AWESOME! your soooo sooo awesome keep up the awesome work! :D :D :D :D :D

your work is awesome

i love me and his pic!i cant get over how good u r!i wish i could draw that good! i love our pic so much i want to hug u! wub.png

even to we got our pic im going 2 com back here to see other pics u make!

i know u already did me but i think this one EVERYPONY would love!

u probly know thelivingtombstone right?well how about a pic of his remix of eurobeat brony's Discord!with his OC and Discord!

i think tons of ppl would love it!im just giving a idea for a awesome pic so u dont HAVE to do it but i bet almost everyone i would bet would love it!

(edited)

Hello, person. If you could, do you think you can do a drawing for this OC down below?

http://i.imgur.com/xmsn0rr.png

I will say that her Cutie Mark would be a black paintbrush painting multiple colors--your choice, totally. I really don't care. ;3 And it's only optional, but can you maaaaybe change her hat to a black fedora? It wasn't a choice, but I chose that anyway. Fedoras are freaking awesome. You seem to have quite a few requests, so I got time. Since I'm being so particular, I'll stop now. happy.png

Edited by Missy Angel

I am deeply sorry because I may have made you lost count with this request, but I'm sure you won't mind.

Anyway, I would like my OC, Clarity, to be drawn in that extremely cute style of yours. He she is:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/clarity-r3683

I apologize for the lack of references, but the character is fairly new as I only made her yesterday :P

I just ask you to make her as cute as possible. Thanks in advance :D

Sorry, it's been a while since I last replied. I spent the entire night out celebrating the game.

It makes me happy to know that everyone has been pleased with their artwork so far. And the comments have been very appreciated. 

Also, don't be afraid to point out flaws, or ask for specific poses/props that you'd like in your art.

So now on to the request. I want to finish the remaining request on the first page(about 4/5 more to do), I'm not sure if I'll continue with the next page or not, but we'll see. 

I probably won't finished those until Saturday though since I'm going to be going to the movies earlier today with my family. 

Sorry, it's been a while since I last replied. I spent the entire night out celebrating the game.

It makes me happy to know that everyone has been pleased with their artwork so far. And the comments have been very appreciated. 

Also, don't be afraid to point out flaws, or ask for specific poses/props that you'd like in your art.

So now on to the request. I want to finish the remaining request on the first page(about 4/5 more to do), I'm not sure if I'll continue with the next page or not, but we'll see. 

I probably won't finished those until Saturday though since I'm going to be going to the movies earlier today with my family. 

WOO! You're doing mine! I absolutely love your work! It's amazing. I was wondering something though, do you use a tablet? If so what kind?

I'd like to have my OC drawn please.  I don't particularly care if he's in any sort of pose, I find it's often best to give the artist a lot of liberties.  Any way, here is the best reference i can offer:
red_by_motion_spark_by_redmorrison-d5pxp