Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Something I Did to My Pinkie Pie Plush

Fluttashy

Okay so I found these adorable little girl scrunchies at the dollar store and decided to put up pinkies hair in one because its always getting in the way. I also put the remaining four on her feet because they look partyish. I heard 0-3 month clothes will fit a 16 inch build-a-bear so I thought I would try and find her a cute party type dress tomorrow because I didn't purchase her gala dress. Please give me thoughts and opinions!

null_zps0f7240de.jpg

null_zpsa36a30ce.jpg

null_zpsc870b065.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I think it looks rather cute. I didn't pick up a build-a-bear plush, as of yet. :/ I'm waiting for Twi. :3  But still, it looks adorable. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

That is very adorable, I wish I had one of my very own. Sadly I can't seem to find one in any store near me.

(Sorry now I  have fill in the minimum word count)

Edited by Snowy Storm
  • Brohoof 1

I'm ordering her wedding draw from build-a-bear but I do like what I did and I will be keeping her hair up. Thanks for all the compliments! I do love her so much and am half tempted to snag up Rainbow Dash, but I think she's going to be an only child until Fluttershy pops up.

• Brohoof 1

That's really cute! I'm actually cuddling my Pinkie Build-a-Bear as I type this xD I have her and Rainbow Dash. I love the scrunchies and think that's an amazing and adorable idea. Their mane is annoying because it gets ratty and tangly so easily...

~Leafy

• Brohoof 1

That's really cute! I'm actually cuddling my Pinkie Build-a-Bear as I type this xD I have her and Rainbow Dash. I love the scrunchies and think that's an amazing and adorable idea. Their mane is annoying because it gets ratty and tangly so easily...

~Leafy

I completely agree! I put her hair up because I like to cuddle her but her hair kept getting in my way. I love those scrunchies. I found them for a dollar at my dollar store in the hair accessories.

• Brohoof 1

I personally do not like how it looks, but I like you were being custom with your plushies! Your adding a level of creativity, and making them look like whatever you want!