Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If this was your last day, what would you do/feel?

Clockwork Chaos

Hey, Everypony :)

I got thinking about my life, and i came to the conclusion If i were told i were to die tomorrow, i wouldn't fear it.

I've done everything with my life that i can by this point, i'm on track for what i want to spend my life doing. i've loved, i've hated, a couple times i've given up while other times i've persevered.

I don't regret anything i've done, every mistake has helped to make me 'me'

i'd let everyone know how much i loved them, make my peace, and be on my way.

What would you do with your last day?

• Brohoof 1

Tell you the truth, do the same thing I do everyday. Get up, get ready for work, go to work, come on, got on to this forum, tell everypony bye!, clean my house, make dinner, make my will and go to bed. Sure I would feel a bit scared but I have lived my life and have done most everything I want to, other then one thing but I cant do that in one day. So yeah that and watch as much MLP as I could!

Oh heck.

I can't really tell anyone I love them. Really all I'd do is probably take a really long bike ride. Bike as fast as I could and see where I go.

• Brohoof 1

Well... To be completely honest, I would probably sit in my balcony under the stars, sip a glass of fine wine and accept my inevitable fate~

I've already thought about what my "plans" of my last day of life would be, and I came to the conclusion that... I really don't have that many things to do before I go. I can't think of anything at all!

My philosophy teacher used to say that there's nothing more exciting in life than finally finding out what's on the other side, so there's that... :3

• Brohoof 1

I would basically make sure that my last day goes out in a blaze of glory. By setting off fireworks that spell out my name, then I would make my own throne and my own kingdom. Where I can rule and enjoy my last moments on the forum in my kingdom.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably take all my time left to say good-bye to loved ones, and then go to confession.  I'd then sit back and watch the fireworks.

• Brohoof 1

I would cry all day. I'd send messages to everyone wishing them goodbye and try to be at peace with everyone and things like that. Then I'd go somewhere.. I don't really know where and I don't know what I'd do, but I wouldn't want to stay home. 

Oh jeez even considering this scenario is making me feel depressed. I guess I'll go watch ponies then.

(edited)

Here's how the day would go:

1. Wake up
  2. Get ready for the day
  3. Be informed this is my last day/think about my last day
  4. Get the feels and probably cry
  5. Gather up everyone I know, talk about stuff for the last time, confess on things, and when the meeting is over, go back home.
  6. Go on the Internet and say goodbye to everyone I know.
  7. Do some things I've never done before, or do something that would simply please me, like eating Nutella with a spoon would please me.
  8. And if there's going to be some end of the world with lots of destruction, sit somewhere high and with others or myself, and watch the world being destroyed with my naked eye. But if it's something else like it's only me who is going to die, I will cry myself to sleep and die while in my sleep.

I guess that's what I will do, or something like it on my last day. My life feels kind of empty, and I need something happy to fill that hole. I don't want to die with it unsolved.

About the last day stuff, I know of this game where you can choose how to spend the protagonist's last days. You can only play once, so choose wisely. This game gave me the feels.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/555181

Edited by ÷Zero

Honestly? Same thing I do everyday, except I'd tell all my friends goodbye and tell all my internet friends goodbye. I'd also probably make out a will. :P

I would jump straight into the eye of a tornado. I've always been immensely fascinated with the sky, weather, storms, and nature in general, so what better way to go out then to ride the furious winds of nature? It would definitely be a bumpy ride, but for me, it'd be the perfect way to spend your last moments on Earth.

I have obscure standards, I know.

I would do what I normally do everyday. Wake up, check out the forums, listen to music, play some games, continue working on my fanfic, eat my last meal, and sleep. I'd feel very depressed since I would be dying all alone. *sigh* sad.png

• Brohoof 1

I would say farewell to everyone then spend the day riding around on my motorbike, find a field in the middle of nowhere and sit and drink beer under the night sky until I passed away.

(edited)

"Nooo!  I'll never get so see season 4 of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic!  . . . Oh, and friends... family, all that stuff too, I guess.  Yeah.  *ahem*"

Edited by Dr. Eggnog

Well, as opposed to everyone else on this thread, I would probably do things that would probably be considered inappropriate to talk about here. Although just one day probably wouldn't be enough time so I would like at least a whole week.

I would probably do things that would probably be considered inappropriate to talk about here. Although just one day probably wouldn't be enough time so I would like at least a whole week.

There is a pretty good chance that I would do some of those things too in addition to of course what others have said by telling my family and friends that I love them and goodbye.

• Brohoof 1

if it where my last day i would probably ask out the girl i like. and then go spend the rest of the day with my closest friend and family and tell them how much i love them and how much they mean to me. say my final goodbyes to everyone i know here on the forums. make peace with the world and all the people i may have wronged over the years. and then say good bye to everyone go home and sit down with my dog and watch MLP