Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking drawing requests for practice.

LittleRawr

(edited)

Hello! I currently need practice for drawing ponies, so this is the reason for this post. I'll need a reference, any would suffice. If you want a specific pose as well, leave an image of that pose and I'll do it for you.

Also, I draw when the urge strikes, so sometimes it takes a bit of time to draw somepony's OC. Sorry for that D:

Here some examples of my work, with slightly different styles.

img-1625623-2-2njd0e8.png

img-1625623-2-2i6laht.png

img-1625623-3-2i9ju2v.png

img-1625623-4-b4fbph.png

• Nightraxx(One finished.)
  • lightning flash

Edited by LittleRawr

(edited)

Well I got an OC for ya' to practice on.

Here she is along with some references:

post-1372-0-64800800-1373108313_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-76313800-1373108318_thumb.png

post-1372-0-03722200-1373108321_thumb.png

post-1372-0-85404100-1373108334_thumb.png

post-1372-0-01242900-1373108341_thumb.jpg

post-1372-0-21444100-1373108363_thumb.jpg

She is pregnant, not fat. Just to clear that up.

Aside from that, I have no specific request pose. Do whatever you feel would help your artistic skills develop. img-1625689-1-img-1369822-1-UNZJLhS.png

Thanks in advance~

Edited by Chigens and Kay
:3

Nice to come across a thread like this where all the spots aren't taken.

I'd love a drawing of my OC, Noon. Here's a picture of her that I Photoshopped myself. The original shot was from Pony Avatar Creator. I used Photoshop to take out the background and add and mark as well as a shadow.

b6a242c242f44fe3e45e7c626483559e.jpg

If you need practice, i wouldn't mind you drawing my OC's, Nightraxx and/or Roaring Rhythm for practice.

Here are some Reference pics :

Roaring Rhythmimg-1575666-1-RoaringRhythmbyInkieHeart.img-1578030-2-RoaringRhythmbyKivi.jpgNightraxximg-1575666-3-e4z3g3g.jpgimg-1578030-4-NightraxxbyAerosalt.jpg

Thanks in advance!

(edited)

Alright sure, do mine if ya please. img-1625866-1-smile.png

This is his page, with a picture of him. I'd rather a different pose then the one in the image I already have, whatever you like is good with me.

EDIT: I've never had his cutie mark drawn, so if your pose exposes it, just draw a smiling sun.

Actually, I've just decided this will be his cutie mark:

post-15615-0-72601900-1373220658_thumb.png

Edited by Sky Chaser

@@Chigens and Kay,

I tried to draw her, but I just couldn't. Several different poses were tried, but the end picture looks absolutely horrible. She's a little too complicated for me to draw... I'm really sorry D:

When my art skills improve, I will try drawing her again. Until then... I'm sorry, again D:

When you're done with the requests you currently have, you can draw my newest OC, Aroma Remedy! I might have a normal pic of her soon, instead of the pony creator one, but that'll only be if I'm I feel in the drawing mood. Thanks in advance!

please can you draw me an owl 

try and beat the one on my page hehehe

i cant wait to see what it looks like im always interested to see peoples art styles :D

@@Ampharos,

Sure, I'll do it :D. Don't expect anything absolutely fantastic, though.

@,

Holy poop... I really highly doubt I'll be able to draw anything close to that. I haven't developed an art style yet, I'm still learning how to draw like the show. Sorry to disappoint you D:

(edited)

@@Ampharos,

Sure, I'll do it :D. Don't expect anything absolutely fantastic, though.

@,

Holy poop... I really highly doubt I'll be able to draw anything close to that. I haven't developed an art style yet, I'm still learning how to draw like the show. Sorry to disappoint you D:

hehe i was only joking about the owl, but still draw one for me please i am looking forwards to seeing it your work so far is looking pretty good :P i like the second one the most what is his name ?

plus you dont have to spend 3-4 hours on it like i did :D

Edited by Vermillion

The non black lines are closer to the shows style. Plus it looks better so I recommend doing that. And the pony creator is what she looks like from the side if you are going to have her head like that

@,

Sky Chaser. Not my OC, though. You think the non-black outline looks better? I'm trying to decide xD

@@Ampharos,

Okay! Post the picture here when you're done, so I can have a reference :3 

im think the non black outline looks better its closer to the original art so thats what im used to when it comes to poniess

@@lighting flash,

Oui, je dessine. Ne vous inquietez pas. 

Yeah, still taking requests. I'll draw him, no worries.

(Who knew taking french in school would pay off... Hehe)

Haha, watashi wa nihongo o hanasu koto ga dekimasu seikō... Emi jōdan watashi ga furansugo gakushū kaishi shimashitaga, watashi wa ikutsu ka no riyū no tame no nihongo o yōi ni mitsukarimashita: D

just google translate what i said :P

Kay I finished it. I couldn't find anything to correctly color her with, so I just poorly inked it and left it at that. Use the pony creator pic as a reference for colors. If you didn't already know, the link to her character page is on my profile.

post-16315-0-61302400-1373664891_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

If you're still looking for practice, would you be able to draw Aiden, my oc, for me?

Here are some of his refs.:

img-1724752-2-aiden_by_katurkeyg-d6h66y0

Aiden-1.png

ken2.jpg

He doesn't have a cutie mark so you don't have to worry about that. And, his tail is actually longer than how he is drawn here, just a lil note ;).

No real preference for pose so just draw him how you like.

Thanks in advance.