Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Requiem Days in Ponyville

Rainbow    Dash

(edited)

-------------------------OOC Link---------------------------

Delia trots while humming a song to herself in the Everfree forest. She stops in a clearing and stretches her legs.

Asator swings his hammer and shakes the hoof of Big Macintosh. "How is it going!? Are all things well in the homestead?" He says excitedly 

Macintosh stares at Asator and nods. "Eeyup."

Edited by Auron

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Draco was flying over head slowly. He had a rough day when it came to his more 'nobler' clients. Yeah right  those nobles were morons.  He looked below him as he came to a clearing and noticed a familiar mare in the Everfree forest. He smiled with a joking smile "Well, well, well do I see a very beautiful zebra goddess beneath me?" Draco said as he hovered above the clearing. He hoped it was her.

Delia looks up and sees a flying red pegasus. 

"By the spirits! Is that you Draco!?" She yells up at the pony.

Asator continues to talk to Big Macintosh.

Applejack see's Asator and trots out to greet him.

"Heya Asator! You and Big Mac catching up on things?" She asks as she tips her hat.

"Who else is an exotic delivery pony?" Draco asked as he landed near her roughly. He winced as he landed on his sprained leg from running away from his more crazy customers. He winked at Delia flirting with her jokingly. "It's good to see you again milady," Draco said as he kissed her hoof with a gentlecolts poise. He chuckled to himself as he thought it to be absurd.

Delia chuckled at Dracos actions. She looks at his leg and shakes her head.

"You know, you ought to be more careful mister courier pony." She says with a slight blush on her face.

Asator laughs and shakes hooves with Applejack.

"He still isn't much of a talker, is he AJ?"

Applejack giggles

"Nope. Hey Braeburn is coming in from Appaloosa today. Stick around, you'll get to see him if you do."

"Is that pink across your muzzle Delia?" Draco asked teasing his friend. He smiled then hugged Delia. "It's good to see you again Delia. I've been lonely these past few months. Sure the occasional get together with my two friends but in the end they have something else they need to do," Draco said as he shrugged "Sorry,"

Delia hides her face in her chest. "No, its not..its the hot weather." She says as she feels the warm embrace of Draco's hug. "well you have me here. Want to go do something?" She asks.

Asator smiles "Oh he is is he? I will stick around then." Asator lays his hammer on his back.

Applejack looks at Asator with a curious face. She shrugs and smiles then goes back into the house. "I'll bring us all some cider."

Draco chuckled "You are so cute you know that," Draco said as they parted from the embrace. He smiled slightly "Remember what I said before I left to go home?" He asked as he remembered his words. He felt guilty about leaving her behind. He cared about her. He was being honest when he said thatr she was a goddess..

Delia smiles.

"Friends don't say goodbye but merely I'll see you again some other day. Of course Draco, I always held a special place for you in my heart." She said.

Applejack comes back with apple cider and hooves them to the stallions. "Here you go guys."

Asator and Big Mac take and drink the apple cider.

"The Apple Family cider is the best drink in all of equestria!" Asator says.

Draco smiled slightly"And where would that be?" Draco asked. He has felt alone alright. He looked at Delia and then asked with a serious tone "Do you have a place to stay or are you camping out my friend?" He looked definitely curious at her as he rolled his shoulders.

As the train pulled into the Ponyville central station, Seeker just released a sigh as he grabbed his only bag and threw it over his shoulder and exited the train. "So this is Ponyville" Seeker told himself with a small chuckle at the name of the small town. Though what caught his attention was how he saw the pegasi moved the clouds, it was true that griffins had the same abilities with moving clouds but back home it was hardly down. To see it being down just reminded him how faraway he was from him and strengthened his resolved to why he choose to leave. With that Seeker found was way out to Ponyville central station and into the small town.

Walking back from the edge of town. Emerald stopped to admire the weather: it was a fine thing to admire - each day different to the last.

"My, this place is certainly much more quite than the big city." She reflected to herself. "So little to do and so much time."

Delia stopped for a moment. "Oh crap. I dont have anywhere to sleep tonight. In my visit to a fellow Zebra i forgot to bring any camping supplies."

Asator props himself against the Apple Families farm.

"so when did Braeburn say he was getting here?"

Big Mac shrugs as Apple Jack giggles.

"Patience, Asator. Braeburn should be on the train at the moment. Hopefully he didnt miss it like last time."

"Awww for little zebra goddess," Draco whispered.  He then said "I have a lot of room my dear," Draco said "I welcome you to stay in my humble abode," he said with a smile. He thought to himself slightly "I hope she doesn't hear me sing anything to embarrassing Yeesh. She'll tease me alright," Draco then chuckled "Maybe e she could join me in a shower,"

Delia hug Draco and smiles.

"really!? You are so kind Draco. Are you sure I wont be an imposition?" Delia asks

Asator continues to wait at the Apple Family Farm.

@@Ghostpony,

Pinkie Pie jumps up and down towards the train station when she spots a peculiar sight. She rushes over and gasps in amazement.

"Are you a Griffon?! Im sorry I should start by Saying my name Is Pinky Pie and welcome to Ponyville!" She babbles on.

@,

Zecora walks to her hut and spots another pony in the forest. "hello there." She says  

Draco rolled his silver eyes "I offered didn't I?" Draco asked with a slight chuckle. "Shall we get moving my dear?" Draco asked once more as he looked around. He needed to put some ice onto his ankle as he could tell it started to hurt alittle bit. "Well let's go alright I'll help you set up a room. I don't think you've been in my home have you?"

@

The voice startled Emerald. "Good morning!" the dark mare replied in kind to the stranger she saw: a Zebra. It had been a long time since she had seen another.

"A fine day, no?" she asked in passing, making small talk more than anything else. "A fine day to do nothing."

@

Even being as well trained as Seeker was, the pink blur that announced herself as Pinkie Pie surprised the griffon. Though through the years of training and will power, Seeker didn't even let a muscle twitch form the surprise as he turned  his head to get a bitter look at the pink pony as he answered her. "It's quite alright, it seems i am a bit of an oddity when it comes to these lands, but the name is Seeker and its a pleasure to meet you Miss. Pie." he smiled as he put his claw out for a shake 

Delia nodded and nudged Draco.

"Yeah lets go, im a bit tired after today. I haven't been to your home before. I'm excited to see what oddities you have there." She says.

Asator falls asleep while waiting for Braeburn.

@,(fyi i suck at rhyming so bare with me)

Zecora smiled.

"A fine day to do nothing or a fine day to do something. What do they call you?" She says

@@Ghostpony

Pinky Pie shakes Seeker's paw and smiles wide.

"Its been awhile since i saw a griffon! Do you like cake? I bet you like cake...everyone likes cake. Unless you're allergic to cake. Are you allergic to cake?" She rambles

"Emerald, my dear. And yourself?"

She extended a hoof to the quirky newcomer, who's speech flowed in rhymes. She wondered where such a creature might have come from.

"A pleasure to meet you. Might you be from around here?"

((You can't possibly be worse than me, so I'm saying nothing! Heh.))

Draco smiled when he heard Zecora "Shall we stop by Zecora's place first I need to give her a rare herb. What I'm a courier remember. Well a courier of exotic import and export," Draco said with a slightly embarrassed tone. "Heh sorry but Delia I need to do this she paid me to get this herb for her and I am not going to upset a medicine mare,"

Seeker looked at Pinkie and how energetic the mare was, and how she just jumped from topic to topic. "No, i'm not allergic to cake, but it has been awhile since i last had sweets." he confirmed as he looked at the mare. "If you don't mind, can you show me around the town, as you can tell i'm quite new here" Seeker spoke as he moved his bag on his shoulder as it made a bit of noise.

@

Zecora took Emeralds hoof and shook it.

"I am not from here per say but i come from a long way. Saddle Arabia is my true home but here in Ponyville im never alone. I live in a hut in this forest maybe you can help me with my work(est)" She said as she decided to make up a word to complete the rhyme.

@@dragon4111,

Delia sighs.

"I suppose so. I just was visiting her a while ago. She likes to scold me for being so...headstrong and untranquil." Delia says.

@@Ghostpony,

Pinky Pie gasps and runs off. She comes back with a cannon and party balloons. 

"I forgot to give you the Pinky Pie welcome!" She says.

Pinky Pie lights the fuse and blows on a whistle. She starts singing to Seeker.

"Dont worry, I'll show you sugarcube corner! They have the best sweets there!"

(edited)

Draco chuckled as he looked at Delia "I like you like that. Then I can save you," Draco said jokingly poking Delia in the side Then wrapped his leg in a bandage.. He started to walk towards Zecora's hut humming a tune as he walk. He looked back at Delia "You coming my dear?" Draco asked as he was near the hut now. "Zecora you here?" Draco asked while speaking in zebracan.

(Green will be Zebracan alright my fellows)

Edited by dragon4111

Emerald was somewhat surprised the the Zebras rhymes, but entertained nevertheless. She smiled and was about to speak when further voices came from nearby.

"What could that be now, I wonder?" she thought out loud as she turned and looked towards the sound.