Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Band of Rejects

Panne

(edited)

This is my first official role play (not with friends in a private chat), so I don't really know what I'm doing 100%, but enough selfpitty and on with the show.

The general storyline is that the Griffon Kingdom is in an arms race with Equestria. Equestria has four Goddesses and an entire army, and the Griffons are out gunned. However the Griffons have technology on their side. They have been conducting genetic experiments in a hope to create an Alicorn of their own, but have been failing at every turn. They begin disposal of the "wasted products". Some of the subjects begin plans of escape.

This is where the characters come in I need at least four characters but no more than ten. I have three general character ideas:

The first character idea is the Class A Subjects: Test tube foals exposed to high levels of magic energy in an attempt to "birth" an Alicorn. They usually are magically adept, but unstable unicorns. The can be Pegasi and Earth ponies as well, they just have better abilities, i.e. Earth Pony strength and Pegasus speed. The are still unstable mentally.

*New Character Type*
Class C Subjects: A pony that was kidnapped by the Griffon government. The know about the outside world and know what freedom is. They can be a mixture of A or D, because of the tests. They react differently to the tests, they either fell inspired to escape or have their wills broken.

Class D Subjects: ponies forced into Changeling Conversion Pods and then taken out through various stages of metamorphosis. These characters are disfigured on varying levels, but they all have insect wings and changeling horns. They tend to be secluded due to their new forms, but very quick thinkers.

The last character idea I came up with is Awol Griffon Gaurds. They can use guns and other hand held items, but are torn mentally between their morals and their nationality.

You can run other character ideas past me if you think of anything else. Just going to say this now NO ALICORNS.

So over all it is a Dark/Adventure story of escapees from a high level government lab, and then their journies into the outside world.

I almost forgot My Character is a Class A Subject: #14346. It is a Blue, stallion, Unicorn that has moments oh mental collapse and is fearful of others.

Edited by Trent

So am I right to assume that 0 replies means no one wants to join? Or do I have to put it under searching rather than planning for people to join? (As I said I don't know 100% what I'm doing.

Interesting character and her backstory could either follow two paths to fit in this RP universe.
One is more inline with my idea: she is a test tube foal that was exposed to heavy amounts magic, in this case radioactive based magic, and now she is just gifted with atomic energy powers. The tests also drove her to a state of mental derangement.

The other is inline with her original backstory: Once her parents began ignoring her she ran away but was kidnapped by Griffon Spies(cliché right) because they saw a usefulness in experimenting on her.

Whichever one you like more you can use I'm no to picky about backstory, it just steers the story in little ways.

Well I guess that could be  a new character type.

A pony who was kidnapped by the Griffon Government to be tested on, they know about the outside world so they tell the prisoners "born/made" inside the facility what it is like outside. Inshort they will be the ponies that will inspire the revolt and escape to begin, by telling stories of freedom. They also can be a mix of Subject A and D due to tests, so lets call them: Subject C.

(edited)

Okay so far our group is:
#14346 - Stallion, Unicorn, Class A

Nuclear Neurotic - Mare, Unicorn, Class C

Wakahisa Koemi - Mare, Pegasus, Class C or A

Olive (my friend's OC) - Female, Class D

Edited by Trent

Due to some recent events called, life's sucks. I'm going to have to cancel this RP. Not that it really took off in the first place, it is just that I have stuff going on and as far as importance, this was at the bottom of the list. So sorry if that's a disappointment, but if you would like you can still use the idea and setting for your own RP.