Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

@@Psych Ward,

What are you confused about? And classes will start... fairly soon. Just a heads up for everyone, I have to be somewhere in a little less than an hour, and I'll be gone for a little less than an hour and a half.

@@Psych Ward,

I know how you feel. I probably should have gotten a little more sleep myself. i usually try to adapt to it though. Went to bed at like 4:30 AM yesterday cuz I couldn't fall asleep. Took me nearly two hours. 

@,

It's cool. Anyways we're all at breakfast now if you were planning on posting. Just drop in on whoever. I think Blaze, Light, Psych, Ciel, Star and Pelate are all at the same table, and Cinder, Apple Stem, and Elipsis are at another table. 

okay guys I'll be back in around an hour. try not to post too much ;) We'll go to Mythology as soon as I get back.

I'm back. But jeez guys when i said not to post too much I didn't mean to stop all together :P Anyway I think I'll make it time for Mythology in my next post.

Jverne responded though.

Hell yeah I did. Look at me. I'm trippin' posts. I'm so active you can't even see me. You can't touch me! Nu-uh! Nu-uh! I come up to yo house, I be stealing all yo TV's, you see NOTHING! 

I don't know what to post :(

Blaze is kind of in his own thoughts right now, I don't think Dust is talking to anyone right now, and Remmy....

I don't know what Remmy's doing.

@,

I find it funny that my newest OC is a draconequus. if only Star knew about him. Ugh now i just realized that he's not in an rp yet. Blarg.

Really? I have one too! Her name is Chaos! Unlike others she is shy. Anyways, Star would be excited to see a real one and Chaos thought the rest of her kind were dead(besides Discord)!

@,

That's pretty funny :P I noticed that not a lot of people have draconequus OCs, or at least ones with thought out back stories and personalities. I named mine Solus (latin for alone) because he is a loner and a nomad. I also wanted a name that didn't have something to do with chaos because he can't use chaos magic, and doesn't know if it's actually known by all draconequuss.... draconequui... draconequus'.... I don't know how you would pluralize that :huh: 

There are so many shy OCs. SO MANY. That's why I made Light so excitable and energetic, to offset that too much. However, I honestly want to know: do you guys think I should tone her down, is she good as she is?

(edited)

@@InfinityWhale,

I like her :) She's very fun to rp with as she is :P Anyways most of my OCs aren't shy. I have... two or three out of like 7 that are. Maybe I should tone down on how many OCs I have... :huh:

Edited by Ampharos

There are so many shy OCs. SO MANY. That's why I made Light so excitable and energetic, to offset that too much. However, I honestly want to know: do you guys think I should tone her down, is she good as she is?

I know just how you feel. I find it confusing how little originality is put into some characters on here, so I try to make my OCs as unique as possible. Not I a Mary Sue way, however.