Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

We're in the library planning Stars Welcome a party, and were helping, and Pelate just had a bad awkward moment XD

Alright, many thanks. Good to know that I can somehow figure out what the hell is happening with you guys.

Oh know. Now I wont be able to go to sleep out of fear of waking up to tons of posts by you guys  :o  I'm going to have the Dean say it's lights out pretty soon just so Psych and Blaze don't have to walk all the way back to the library just to go back to classes.

We have lunch... THEN WE SKIP THE REST OF OUR CLASSES! OH YEAH!

1,2,3,4 I declare a time war

5,6,7,8 Daleks scream "EXTERMINATE"

9,10,11,12 The doctor died and silence fell

12,11,10,9 There he goes, back in time

8,7,6,5 Saving everybody's lives

4,3,2,1 grab her hand and whisper "run"

@,

Well we don't have classes on the first day. Once a new day dawns we will start classes. P.E will probably be the only interesting one/ one that will be a longer scene.

@,

Nah what are you talking about? Anyway i'm anxious to see how Whirl Wake reacts to Blaze.

Question: I know it was my suggestion to do otherwise, but would the introduction of a single class schedule be more beneficial to interactions between the ponies within the RP?

To be honest...

probably

I think it's safe to say that many of the posts in this page have become irrelevant to the original topic.

Eeyup... Ah well, it just means that this thread is amazing and should be worshiped! Flippity Flop, the cat ate my clock. My car is on fire and I don't have spare tires. Flippity Flop, the cat ate my clock

@@Ampharos,

It has been dealt with. I suggest that in the absence of any objections we move forward with the standardized schedule if anyone cares to whip it up. The excuse being that all first years are required to take the same classes for administrative purposes.

Anyway, I'm off to bed. Good night, all. 

Mornin' everypony! Are ya'll awake yet? I'm ready for it to be mornin' in Equestria!!! :D I like this thread.

It's 11 PM where I am. Also in the RP InfinityWhale wants Light and Steeleye to keep conversing before morning comes, even though that haven't made a post in hours.

(edited)

Jverne,

Steeleye disappeared to his dorm to do stuff that apparently Faust only knows about (and maybe his roommate)

Edited by Starry Night

Jverne,

Steeleye disappeared to his dorm to do stuff that apparently Faust only knows about (and maybe his roommate)

Ah.

Well, we still need DM's permission to skip to morning... Or at least I think. I would prefer you ask him first.

(edited)

Mythology

Music

Art

*Your race specific class*

Lunch

Literature

P.E

Science

This is the new schedule that everypony has. It will make it easier for interaction.

So who's on right now? I'm just curious so that I know who to talk to and what not.

blerp blerp filler blerp

Edited by Ampharos

@,

haha well I did have Remmy respond to Star

Also I changed Remmy's design. Totally not because Carrot Top has the best mane ever and I wanted to use it...