planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

May I join?

Name: HeartSong

Personality: quiet, artistic, quirky, really nice normally, hopeless romantic

Unicorn

Dark red body with black and red mane and tail

Cutie Mark:bass and treble cleft in the shape of a heart 

Jeez guys I'm terribly sorry about ditching this roleplay for so long. I just really haven't been in the mood t roleplay lately and I'm starting to slowly get back into it. If something like this happens again then someone here can take the initiative and carry on with the RP

Oh my gosh, Remmy is so difficult to do anything with and so boring to write for. I've been thinking of taking her out. I will most likely skip the race specific classes and just have everyone head to lunch. 

Should I just skip the racial classes? I highly doubt anything interesting will happen in them... I also might switch Remmy out and replace her with a gender-bended version of my new OC, Dog Ears. She would keep the name and just about everything else about her... Except she's a girl.

Should I just skip the racial classes? I highly doubt anything interesting will happen in them... I also might switch Remmy out and replace her with a gender-bended version of my new OC, Dog Ears. She would keep the name and just about everything else about her... Except she's a girl.

That may work, but I'll only be on every once in a while and I'll miss a lot then, but whatever also ill be gone this sunday

• 4 weeks later...

Is anyone still here, I want to keep roleplauing, I love this Roleplay so far! It's dying and I don't want it to, lets try to get back into the Roleplay please please please!!!!!!

I have school in a little bit, but I'll try to send everyone to lunch when I get back, or at least whenever I can.I know Shadowbolts tried to revive it several times, but I really wasn't feeling up to posting on this roleplay. SO like I said I'll post when I can. I miss this roleplay too :(

• Brohoof 1

My OC: Since I'm posting with my iPhone, I can't really link you to my Ponysona/Oc Azura, but there's a link in my signature

Have I Read The Rules?: Of course. As a good role player, I read all the rules and sometimes the entire thread if I have the time.

How Active Am I?: Too active. I check the forums more than you can ever imagine! At least when I'm awake, of course.

It would be nice if you could fill me in with the details of what's happening in the roleplay so I can hop in.

Dorm #3 sounds nice. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been missing for a while, huh? School has been keeping me on my toes, I had also had gotten logged out and forgot my password. (Silly me.) I'm back, if anypony cares...

Your friend,

Starry Night (AKA Lovely)

OKAY GUYS SO I FELT LIKE IT WOULD BE A BETTER IDEA TO JUST RESTART THIS AGAIN. I FEEL LIKE I WASN'T ENJOYING THE CHARACTERS I WAS PLAYING AND WAS GETTING SICK OF RPing AS THEM, LEAVING ME RELUCTANT TO POST. HERE'S THE LINK TO THE NEW OOC THREAD.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/73444-equestria-university-re-roll-re-roll-sol-and-other-junk/?p=1842822

Edited by Ampharos