planning OOC: Equestria University (Romance) (SOL) (Re-Roll)

The Elusive Cinder

Basically I'll just start saying his name is Blaze and start using red text. It'll be a little disorienting at first, it probably will be for me too, but by the time it's the next day you won't even remember. Hopefully. And yea I want to use him cuz a pyromaniac will be more interesting XD. The only thing I feel bad about is that Ciel won't have a blank-flank friend :( I hope that's okay with Darlig.

I did respond Pelate! Don't be sad, you'll make me sad! :( Now I'm bored. Look at what you've done! Sorry... I don't like being mean

:(

@Starry Night

Starry where are you in the RP your post confused me for some reason... Don't know why honestly. But please respond, I don't know what to do.

@@Ampharos,

Haha, it's no big deal! Ciel hasn't even gotten the chance to meet, Thinkin' Inks yet so its totally cool! And pyromaniacs are awesome. :P

Hey darlig I just responded to your post, sorry I was late, I recently came back from my swimming Championships and I was gone all day. Just to remind you, I responded to your post.

Guys just remember: I decided that Blaze got transferred to the school and Inks got taken out. So noone is friends with Blaze right now.  And noone currently knows that Inks left either.

That would suck really hard for Blaze. Making himself get kicked out cuz he was bullied and then have his roommate be a jerk? nah I'm just kidding I don't care. That seems kind of out of character for Whirl Wake though...

Like, making him the villain? if so I don't think that would really fit well into this kind of rp.

Well, I mean, romance*100 isn't exactly the most exciting roleplay. I'm not thinking really a major villain, just someone who messes things up on purpose, taking minor pleasure in it. 

That would suck really hard for Blaze. Making himself get kicked out cuz he was bullied and then have his roommate be a jerk? nah I'm just kidding I don't care. That seems kind of out of character for Whirl Wake though...

I'm just brainstoming here. I'm not talking about a huge, kill-everybody type villain, just someone who messes things up for the people he hates while being clandestine about it. At the moment, he doesn't hate Blaze. It's just an idea though.

I'm considering turning Whirl Wake into an antagonist soon. What do you guys think? Yay or nay?

Hmm sounds Interesting, actually it could be pretty cool. But it would be a huge change in whirls character, but I don't know... Do what you want to do, I mean Pelate and Whirl are about to talk so the Change in character could happen there I guess. ;)

@,

Listen, I think I'm gonna have Whirl Wake despise Steeleye for a while now. You fine with that? If you don't want your character to have severe stomach pains for a day, tell me now.

Hey folks, sorry I've not been active - i was getting swamped (to really ridiculous levels) by emails telling me than folks were posting on these two threads (like, my phone literally didn't stop making noise) so I unsubscribed... Turns out I forget about things when I don't have notifications on though.

But yeah, I'll try to actually get back into the swing of things, psych, if you want to send Nightshade off to do something I'll see if I can write Cinder back in on the grounds she got lost or something.

@,

Because he's the one who foretold this happening. (Sort of) Whirl Wake will blame it all one him, assuming that he used some crazy unicorn magic to cause it. 

@,

The most major thing that happened is my OC Aroma Remedy is Starry Night's roommate. And Inks got shipped to another school and my new OC Blaze FInder took his spot. 

(edited)

@,

Listen, I think I'm gonna have Whirl Wake despise Steeleye for a while now. You fine with that? If you don't want your character to have severe stomach pains for a day, tell me now.

@

You mind if Pelate foils or at least tries to foil or compromise Whirl Wake after they drink the 'drinks' because Pelate was confused when whirl walked into the other bathroom and came out with drinks, fine with you or should I just make Pelate think its fine when Whirl offers the drinks? and how about Whirl never went to the front desk to get the drinks, and pelate points out that he never actually bought them. sound like a plan or what?

Edited by PelateOvercast

(edited)

You mind if Pelate foils or at least tries to foil or compromise Whirl Wake after they drink the 'drinks' because Pelate was confused when whirl walked into the other bathroom and came out with drinks, fine with you or should I just make Pelate think its fine when Whirl offers the drinks? and how about Whirl never went to the front desk to get the drinks, and pelate points out that he never actually bought them. sound like a plan or what?

Whirl Wake didn't come out of the bathroom with the drinks. He came out of the bathroom holding a halved lime with soap mixed into it, a mixture I made it which apparently causes very painful indigestion in ponies. Read a bit more carefully. Nobody knows about the lime, since he keeps everything he holds under his wings. He only plans on making Steeleye take it, since he subconsciously blamed all this on him.

So no, that wouldn't really make sense. Only Light Eye, at this moment, is suspicious of Whirl Wake.

Edited by Jverne