Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey there everyone I'm new here :)

Atom Flash

Hello everyone I'm new here, as you can tell, and I thought I'd just introduce myself to the community whilst I'm online. So yeah hi everyone :) feel free to ask any questions if you want :)

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Hello, Atom, and welcome to the forums! You said you were new here? Well, that's good to know.

For a second there, I thought you were new there. Heh, heh.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Edited by Dark Horn

Welcome to the forums! I haven't been on long, but that doesn't stop me from welcoming people. I hope you enjoy your time here, and get to know everyone. Once again, Welcome!

• Brohoof 1

Hello.  Welcome to the forums.  Here is a question for you:  Off the top of your head, what is one of your favorite moments from the show?  Just the first thing that pops into your mind? 

• Brohoof 1

Hello there Atom Flash, Its nice to meet you. Glad to see that you've joined the forums and welcome. btw who is your best pony?

Well out of the episodes I have watched I'd have to say when Twilight turns into an alicorn, it just shocked me completely and I'm still to find out what happens after :) and my fravourite pony? Hard choice really but I'd say Twilight becuase i too have a some what thirst for knowledge :)

• Brohoof 3

Hey there Atom! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the awesome MLP forums! I hope you have an awesome time here!

Of course I'm sure you'll have an awesome time once you get settled in, its awesome here :D.