Confession Time!

Fizz.

Okay, now I'm honestly starting to doubt the legitimacy of your little "adventure stories." Unless, of course, you explain in full, thorough detail. img-1299013-1-wink.png

well.... umm.... just to add some info, I live in a small border city in Texas called Laredo. Umm.... well.... one day, my girlfriend came down to visit to... well.... you know.... (we were feeling kinky) but we didn't want to use the room this time because my parents were in the house. So, we took her mother's car (she didn't have her own car back then) and we headed down a highway called Zapata highway in search for a nice secluded spot. We eventually found a picnic area about one mile south of the South Laredo Community College campus. The picnic area was on top of a hill which prevented cars traveling through the highway from seeing what was up there and the picnic area was kinda unused. We parked up there, headed to the backseat, and....... umm...... blush.png yeah...... So, it started getting dark and we eventually heard a four-wheeler. We looked back through the fogged up window and saw that it was a Border Patrol officer heading towards us. Both of us frantically tried to put our clothes back on while my girlfriend (who is know in school for her kind, adorable nature) cussed over and over again since we have just been caught in the act. We were panicking so much that I put on her underwear and her pants and she only put on my pants. I didn't even button up my shirt all the way before I headed outside to talk to the officer. Dear God.... the look on the agents face just made my face completely red. And I'll never forget what he told me, "You guys having a nice night." He knew what we were doing, I could tell. My poor sweet diamond kitten tried to make up a lie saying that we were only asleep, but she is a terrible liar when she's scared. All in all, the agent told us to be careful because the area could be dangerous. Soon after he departed, I headed back inside the car with my girlfriend so we can listen to each other's hearts just pound away. And..... umm..... when the shock of that event went away about 10 minutes later........ we.......... umm........ blush.png.

• Brohoof 1

well.... umm.... just to add some info, I live in a small border city in Texas called Laredo. Umm.... well.... one day, my girlfriend came down to visit to... well.... you know.... (we were feeling kinky) but we didn't want to use the room this time because my parents were in the house. So, we took her mother's car (she didn't have her own car back then) and we headed down a highway called Zapata highway in search for a nice secluded spot. We eventually found a picnic area about one mile south of the South Laredo Community College campus. The picnic area was on top of a hill which prevented cars traveling through the highway from seeing what was up there and the picnic area was kinda unused. We parked up there, headed to the backseat, and....... umm...... img-1299727-2-blush.png yeah...... So, it started getting dark and we eventually heard a four-wheeler. We looked back through the fogged up window and saw that it was a Border Patrol officer heading towards us. Both of us frantically tried to put our clothes back on while my girlfriend (who is know in school for her kind, adorable nature) cussed over and over again since we have just been caught in the act. We were panicking so much that I put on her underwear and her pants and she only put on my pants. I didn't even button up my shirt all the way before I headed outside to talk to the officer. Dear God.... the look on the agents face just made my face completely red. And I'll never forget what he told me, "You guys having a nice night." He knew what we were doing, I could tell. My poor sweet diamond kitten tried to make up a lie saying that we were only asleep, but she is a terrible liar when she's scared. All in all, the agent told us to be careful because the area could be dangerous. Soon after he departed, I headed back inside the car with my girlfriend so we can listen to each other's hearts just pound away. And..... umm..... when the shock of that event went away about 10 minutes later........ we.......... umm........ img-1299727-3-blush.png.

Dude...

well.... umm.... just to add some info, I live in a small border city in Texas called Laredo. Umm.... well.... one day, my girlfriend came down to visit to... well.... you know.... (we were feeling kinky) but we didn't want to use the room this time because my parents were in the house. So, we took her mother's car (she didn't have her own car back then) and we headed down a highway called Zapata highway in search for a nice secluded spot. We eventually found a picnic area about one mile south of the South Laredo Community College campus. The picnic area was on top of a hill which prevented cars traveling through the highway from seeing what was up there and the picnic area was kinda unused. We parked up there, headed to the backseat, and....... umm...... img-1299727-2-blush.png yeah...... So, it started getting dark and we eventually heard a four-wheeler. We looked back through the fogged up window and saw that it was a Border Patrol officer heading towards us. Both of us frantically tried to put our clothes back on while my girlfriend (who is know in school for her kind, adorable nature) cussed over and over again since we have just been caught in the act. We were panicking so much that I put on her underwear and her pants and she only put on my pants. I didn't even button up my shirt all the way before I headed outside to talk to the officer. Dear God.... the look on the agents face just made my face completely red. And I'll never forget what he told me, "You guys having a nice night." He knew what we were doing, I could tell. My poor sweet diamond kitten tried to make up a lie saying that we were only asleep, but she is a terrible liar when she's scared. All in all, the agent told us to be careful because the area could be dangerous. Soon after he departed, I headed back inside the car with my girlfriend so we can listen to each other's hearts just pound away. And..... umm..... when the shock of that event went away about 10 minutes later........ we.......... umm........ img-1299727-3-blush.png.

Sounds like you've got quite the sex life, eh? Good stuff.

I guess I COULD make it public

It's not perfect or anything!

Lies... It is perfect in my opinion.

You put alot of heart into it :)

Lies... It is perfect in my opinion.

You put alot of heart into it smile.png

Not really :D

Could have made it a lot better. This was just one shot :P

Not really biggrin.png

Could have made it a lot better. This was just one shot tongue.png

Lets see... it had you...playing a guitar..and playing it well.... 3/3 = perfect in my opinion

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't really seem like it, but I'm pretty sad, and angry, on the inside. I try to keep it to myself, don't let anyone see.

I don't want them to worry, and anyways, it's not like I expect them to.

Out of sight, out of mind.... right?

That's the depressive me you will rarely see.

Edited by Kestrel

• 2 weeks later...

A confession thread, eh?

Alright, here's an embarrassing one:

Years ago, when I was young, I announced right in front of my 1st Grade class that I was wearing a "training bra". Even to this day I have no idea what I was thinking...*faces flushes red*

Edited by Midnight Dragon
  • Brohoof 2

On my first month as a brony, i made an OC, it was an Alicorn, and the color scheme was Red, Black, and Grey, and it was also a lost sister whatever ; n ;

I learned from my mistakes and made a new OC only a week after getting yelled about it c:

• Brohoof 3

On my first month as a brony, i made an OC, it was an Alicorn, and the color scheme was Red, Black, and Grey, and it was also a lost sister whatever ; n ;

I learned from my mistakes and made a new OC only a week after getting yelled about it c:

I still have my alicorn OC; in fact, he's my main OC... :blush:

And I do curse IRL, just not online... too much... :blush:

It's ok, OceanBreeze. We all have skeletons on our closets. :3

• Brohoof 1

It's ok, OceanBreeze. We all have skeletons on our closets. :3

Lol, that's not her fagit :3

I still have my alicorn OC; in fact, he's my main OC... blush.png

And I do curse IRL, just not online... too much... blush.png

It wasn't all because it was an alicorn, i used all the horrible mary sue traits for a bad OC ; n ;

THE MANE WAS EVEN THE SAME STYLE AS RD'S

and the pic was always made on the pony creator :V

• Brohoof 1

It wasn't all because it was an alicorn, i used all the horrible mary sue traits for a bad OC ; n ;

I still have four or so OCs that only have pony creator pics. ;_;

I know it's not her. It's you. :3

lkfjsdlkfjdsalkja.png

What now. foo? What now? :w

• 3 weeks later...

1. I am homophobe ( I think gay people should keep it to them selves )(also I dislike homosexual fanfic )

2. Im single and I plan on staying that way because lets face it I'm literally too lazy to date, I don't have money.

3. Im anti clopper and I hate when r34 stuff is being shoved in my face everywhere I look for decent fan art.

4. I am against weed ( I don't care as long as people don't smoke around me )

5. I love winston cigarettes

6. I admit that Im a screw up and Im to balme for it

7. I enjoy ranting

Now go on and hate me :) but this was a confession thread after all

I have confessions but think it unwise to simply spell them out in public on the internet;

If I ever become famous or outspoken as a religious or political activist or something like that, it's remarkably easy for people to dig up dirt on you if you simply spell it out for them. Not that I really have much dirt, it's just embarrassing details, not dissimilar to how most on the internet have such mush.