Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel (Romance)

Misty Rose

(edited)

LINK TO OOC THREAD:http://mlpforums.com/topic/66968-equestria-summer-beach-hotel-rp-romance/

Ok everyone. We're ready to start. :lol: :lol:

Pink Mist saw the ad for the Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel. "Oh my goodness!! That sounds awesome!! Tiki bar huh? Buffets? Sounds too good to resist." Pink quickly grabbed the phone and called. "Oh I hope I get a free entrance!" 

"Congratulations! You have won free entrance to the Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel!"

"SQUEE!!! YES!!!! Oh so cool!! I gotta pack!"

Pink was currently in Ponyville relaxing, so she packed her bags and got ready to make the long trek to her destination.

"Man I sure wish I had wings right now. But it's gonna be SO WORTH IT!"

Edited by Pink Mist

"Ahhhh! The life." Night Star said walking into his room and called Vinyl while scrolling through channels." So, how's it going over there?"" Good, good. I miss you a lot."" Yeah, I miss you to." Night Star said hanging up seeing the commercial.

"Ohh. So, free entrance huh?" Night Star said." Better call and see if I can get in."

"Congratulations sir! You have gotten a free entrance fee."

'Sweet!' Night Star said to himself." They are going to be partying all night while I'm there!" Night Star said with all his stuff in his luggage.

Sparkling Blue looks at the ad of the Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel in the daily newspaper. '' I am already ready to go to the hotel, bathing suit, check. Snacks, check. Everything else, check.'' Walking out of her house, heading to the local Ponyville train.

'' All aboard, the train!'' Paying the conductor twenty-five bits, stepping into the train. The train heads straight for the beach hotel.

'' I can't wait to go to this awesome hotel.'' The train stops at the hotel, stepping off the train. '' Wow!.. It looks amazing!''

Cocoa walked into her shop, Chocolate Creations to see her brother just finishing a conversation on the phone. "New customer?" She asked, looked excitedly at him. "Nope, your going on vacation." He said with a smile tossing her bags at her. "Better hurry, train leaves, like right now." He pushed her out the door and closed it. "Whaa... vacation... I don't even know where I'm suppose to go." She said, looking down at a ticket on the bag. Equestrian Summer Beach Hotel huh. Well fine, better hurry to catch the train. She ran though Ponyville, and jumping on a train right as it left. Almost missed it, but I knew I could make it. It took a while, but it soon stopped in front of the hotel. She stepped off the train, and looked up. "It's amazing!" She said, insanely loudly, and then giggled. 

Ocelot was in the everfree forest, just about finished with his hunting, when he noticed a poster stapled to tree. "Thats strange... I have never seen advertisements here, no pony even enters these woods anymore." Ocelot took a look at the poster. "Ooh a free beach vacation? that sounds great, I could really use from relaxation for a change."

Ocelot took the poster, and folded it into a small square, and placed it in his pocket. As soon as he reached home, he called the number.

"Congratulations! You are one of the lucky contestants to win an entrance!"

Ocelot jumped in excitement, and packed a few things in his camping backpack.

(edited)

"Whewwww!" Night Star whistled to himself. He knew there were pony's that knew who he was so he tried to keep a low profile and put sunglasses and a hat on himself as he quietly entered the hotel.

"Umm, excuse me. I have a free entrance into the hotel."

"What is your name good sir?"

"The name's Night Star."

"Oh! Here you are, have a nice time at your stay here in room 323."

Edited by BronyToTheEnd

WOW IT'S HUGE!!! Pink Mist hurried up to the resort. This is wonderful, I wonder if any other pony's gonna come too. I sure would love some company while I'm having fun! She hurried up to the reception to check in. Um hi, I'm Pink Mist and I sorta won free entrance here. I want to check into my room.

"Room 322, here's your key." The receptionist pushed a key over to Pink with her hoof. 

Thanks alot. Man I can't wait to check this place out some more!

Minty trotted up to the doors of the resort. "Uh, this is the place? Oooh. Fancy." She said to herself as she walked into the resort. She went to the receptionist. "Um, I got a free entrance here.. I think this is the place." She told the receptionist. "Minty Wintergreen, was it?" the receptionist asked. "That's me." The receptionist handed Minty her keys, and looked back at the computer. Minty trotted about the resort. 

Room 563.. must be on the roof.

Ocelot took off his red hoodie and packed it in his backpack. I guess I wont be needing this, since its gonna be pretty out out there. i might aswell take it just in case, its my favorite hoodie afterall.

Ocelot turned himself into his lion form, and took a shortcut he knew which was located in the woods. When he finally reached the hotel, he turned back into his pony form. The entrance was decorated with beautiful palm trees and small ponds with fish swimming around. When he entered the reception area, he asked the lady for his keys.

"Room 323, there isnt a badge that tells you the number because it fell off by accident but its right next to 322"

Sparkling Blue trotted into the hotel, looking astonished at the beautiful scenery of the hotel. '' I'd like a room, please.'' The hotel receptionist handed her a room key, she grabs the key putting it in her hoof. '' Your room is Room 345.'' '' Thank you.'' She responded to the receptionist. She starts trotting to her room. '' 343.. 344.. 345. This is definitely the room.''

Inserting the room key into the door, turning the key counterclockwise. The room door opens showing decorated indoor palm trees, a lava lamp, and a very beautiful flower near the door. '' How fancy.'' She turns on the room lights, showing the room glow the technicolor lighting, revealing a very fancy decorative room with a lot of style. Closing the room door, locking the door and unpacking her stuff.

'' Well, time to head to the beach.''

As Night Star unpacked his stuff, he felt secure and removed his hat and sunglasses and decided to just sleep on the bed at the moment because he knew that tonight might be a BIG night for everypony in this hotel.

Soon he just had to wake up and use the restroom.

Cocoa trotted into the hotel, talking in all the sights, smiling the whole time. Oooh, this is going to be so exciting. So many ponies I have yet to meet. I can't wa-. Her thoughts raced until she walked into the receptionist desk. "Can I help you." The pony asked behind it. "Yes, my name is Cocoa and my brother said he booked a room for me." She smiled the whole time. "Oh yes, one of the free winners. Room 444 is yours." The pony smiled from behind the desk, handing her a key. "Thank you." Cocoa trotted to the elevator and hopped on. ​444. Easy to remember I like it. The elevator stopped at her floor and she started walking looking for it.

Pink Mist walked into her room. WOW THIS IS HUGE!! I can tell I'm gonna like it here! Better unpack so I can head down to the beach and cool off. Man I'm gonna have so much fun here!! I hope I make some friends too.

Pink finally finished unpacking and headed down to the beach, hoping to find some pony to talk to.

Ocelot opened the door to his room and was amazed by how well decorated and fancy it was. This is way better than the woods. He packed his belongings in the drawers, and hanged his hoodie in a coat hanger. Beach time!

Ocelot ran fast and wild, his mane flowing in the air. He jumped outside and went down to the beach that was nearby.

"Ok then, let me try out the beach now, shall I?" Night Star said to himself. As he walked out the room and toward the beach, he forgot to bring his hat and sunglasses, but whatever, soon, everypony in this summer hotel will know he is here and all.

He then went into an elevator with another pony.

Cocoa threw her bags onto her bed into her room and rushed out. "I saw a beach earlier and I know where I'm going!" She shouted, jumping back onto the elevator where there were now ponies at. She looked around and smiled. "Hello everypony, the name's Cocoa!" She shouted in the elevator hoping to get t least one ponys attention.

"Yea, um hi. Im Night Star, nice to meet you, Cocoa."

He said seeing the pony that just hopped into the elevator with him.' This feels awkward for me.' Night Star thought to himself as he was going down the elevator with the pony's that were around him. He just, felt pretty awkward at that moment for the first time at the hotel.

Pink Mist got into the elevator to go downstairs and noticed a pony was introducing herself to everyone there.

Oh hi Cocoa. Nice to meet you. Name's Pink Mist. I guess you got free entrance too huh? I'm just happy to see other ponies here.

Pink felt happy to see other ponies there. Now she was sure to make some friends.

Sparkling Blue walks into the elevator, pressing the elevator button that takes her down to the ground floor where the hotel beach is located outside near the hotel. '' Well, there is the beach! Time, to get my swimming fun on!'' She walks out of the ground floor doors, walking over to the beach. Hearing the concert music blaring at the beach, a group of four ponies start playing music.

'' Don't want you hanging all alone!'' Listening to the great music, dancing on her hooves drinking a cool beverage. '' Such a delicious drink, I already love this hotel and the glorious beach.'' The beach decorations had beach balls, palm trees, and sparkling necklaces.

Cocoa smiled. And looked at both the ponies who had actually replied back "Aren't you just so excited. A vacation. I don't even know what's suppose to be happening her. You see my brother called them and then sent me here so I have know idea what is going on." The elevator stopped at the bottom floor and she pretty much bounced off, a smile on her face as she headed for the beach.

Ocelot saw the crowd (Pink mist, cocoa, nightstar). He walked through them and made himself the center of attention, he turned to stare at the three ponies that were talking. Sup! Im Ocelot, its cool to see that more of you ponies came haha. He flipped his hair and leaned against a palm tree. So what are your names?

(edited)

"We'll, nice to meet you Ocealot." Night Star said to him." Now, if YOU excuse me, I am going to go up onto that stage and rock out every single pony's night here, alright." Night Star said to Ocealot with a ton of amusement in his voice as he started to walk up onto stage.

Edited by BronyToTheEnd

Sup Ocelot. Name's Pink Mist. Nice to meet you. Nice to meet all of you. Don't you think this place is just AWESOME so far?

Pink looked around the group. She had no idea there would be this many ponies here already. They must have all heard of this place at the same time. 

Ha ha what an unusual quinky dink! (My fun way of saying coincidence) She thought to herself

Sparkling Blue looks over at a group of ponies talking to each other, walking over to the group introducing herself to them. '' Hello there, my name is Sparkling Blue.'' Looking at the group of ponies known as Cocoa, Pink Mist, Night Star, and Ocelot. '' I'm having such a splendid time here, so I might as well introduce myself to you guys and gals here.''

Finishing her coconut drink with strawberries in it. '' I can tell that we will get along just fine.''

Cocoa looked at the two new ponies. One who went by the name of Ocelot, the other by the name of Sparkling Blue. "Hello Ocelot and Sparkling Blue. My name is Cocoa and I'm here to make as many friends as I can." She gave a slight giggle as she finished. She then turned to see that one pony walking towards the stage.