Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv RWBY

Galen

(edited)

Much more comedy in this episode but the action was still really good.

JNPR looks pretty strong tbh, and a lot of it is surprisingly thanks to Jaune who's proving really good as a tactician. His own fighting skills have improved a lot like Weiss pointed out. At the start of the series, he'd have been wiped out right at the start. Nora's semblance also doesn't surprise me. She's exactly like Yang, and thus what a tank should be, except she gains energy from electricity rather than pain.

Also, Jaune's expression user222437_pic71490_1370609620_thumb.png

Enter SSSN. This match was more packed, but Neptune's fear of water was really surprising. Poor guy tries so hard to be cool but he ends up looking more and more like a dork xD Scarlet being voiced by Gavin is a major plus imo. He's not at all what I expected him to be but I like him a lot more for it actually. I was kinda hoping Sage would do more tho. I also get the feeling neither Sun or Neptune have shown what they're fully capable of.

Blake. Blake, my girl. Oh Blake.

No seriously. Ever since this episode started, Blake's character lightened up A LOT. She used to be really reserved and generally never showed any considerable expressiveness. It seems ever since she was able to resolve her internal conflict regarding the white fang and getting closer to everyone else in team RWBY, she's relaxed a lot and I like her so much more for it.

Also, everyone's face of hope as Winter readies herself for next episode 80U6cQX.png

Edited by Galen

• 7 months later...