Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The 'Original' Otaku Club

~Rogue~

(edited)

Welcome to the Official Otaku Club Thread on the MLP;FiM Forums. I have decided to make this Thread to gather all of the Otaku's on the forums to talk about Anime, Video Games, and whatever the heck they want. So, just off the top of my head, here are some topics to talk about.

>If Angel Beats will have another Season<

>When will Death the Kid get over his Symmetry OCD<

>Why Lucy didn't kill Koda<

>Is FMA:B Underrated?<

Really, we can talk about anything Anime here, not just these topics. So without any further talking.

Lets Talk!

~Blake

Edited by HoloTheWolf
  • Brohoof 1

I wouldn't really consider myself an otaku but I do enjoy anime.

As for your topics:

1 The ending for Angel Beats did set op for another season, but I imagine Key is going to focus on other things before another season. I would say there's a fifty fifty chance.

2 I've only seen the anime for Soul Eater. I do plan on reading the manga once it's over, though.

3 Again, I've only seen the anime. I didn't particularly enjoy it.

4 FMA Brotherhood, IMO, is a lot better than the first anime. The themes are more relatable and Father is a much better antagonist than Dante.

I doubt the Symmetry King will loose his crown. XD
Meh...video games huh?
OOOOH! My favorite ones are Devil May Cry and Bayonetta, and other stuffs!
I wish they made Bayonetta into an anime :(

And being black is deplorable in the south. What's your point?

wow really

those are two different things right there. you're not born with the fact that you're an otaku. It's not like it's some unchangable thing that people are being looked down on for. Most people in japan who watch the anime otakus are associated with (aka the borderline ecchi/lolicon stuff) aren't exactly open about liking it.

Plus it's obvious by my name, avatar, and whateverthatshitisabovemyavatarandbelowmyname that I like those things, so it's sort of pointless for me to say anything else :VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv