Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Made A Bunch Of Backgrounds That Everypony Can Share!

MrSweggins

(edited)

So i didnt have internet for three months, 1 week and 4 days which was probably one of the most traumatic times in my life, but in that time i decided to edit some ponies like crazy and slap them in space... and everyone can have them so... here you go ^^

Some of them are a bit too heavily edited, please excuse.

Btw (i should probably be more precise with my following statement but), I make backgrounds for individuals sometimes, so if im not busy admiring the existence of my internet, Id love to make one for anypony ^^, anyway...

Enjoy. (there not even that great ;) )

post-13172-0-68965800-1374790765_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-19612300-1374790871_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-84929400-1374790935_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-72491300-1374791078_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-61475500-1374791186_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-56162200-1374791288_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-28492100-1374791441_thumb.jpg

post-13172-0-14705500-1374791540_thumb.jpg

Edited by MoultonRockz
  • Brohoof 16

(edited)

-Edit links are fixed

Thank you for that, The Fluttershy Kindness background is awesome, and it fits my screen perfect! Love the work ~ brohoof  /)*(\ ~

Additionally, I feel sorry for your intent issue, If I am capped with slow internet for a day I go crazy, I couldn't do 3 months, I'll be at the 24/7 McDonalds all day every day for their WiFi!

Edited by Pixelish
  • Brohoof 1

I got the PON3 one, they all look really sweet and have this authentic look to them. 

Is it just me though but don't they look like stickers? Don't get me wrong I love stickers and I like the look.

Keep up the good work!

/)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I got the PON3 one, they all look really sweet and have this authentic look to them. 

Is it just me though but don't they look like stickers? Don't get me wrong I love stickers and I like the look.

Keep up the good work!

/)

Dont worry i dont take offence easily and I make it sound more complicated than it actually is but when im in photoshop, i dont get a crisp enough image out of the space background, so to make up for it i make the foreground feature stand out more, just added a thick black border... and the bevel and emboss on them makes them look shiny like a sticker would ^^ 

And im thrilled you like them :D

Keep up the good work!

/)

-Edit links are fixed

Thank you for that, The Fluttershy Kindness background is awesome, and it fits my screen perfect! Love the work ~ brohoof  /)*(\ ~

Additionally, I feel sorry for your intent issue, If I am capped with slow internet for a day I go crazy, I couldn't do 3 months, I'll be at the 24/7 McDonalds all day every day for their WiFi!

And yeah, the whole internet issue was a real pain, 3 months ago when i stopped getting it (because i moved house) I didn't even know id be waiting 3 months, given how the internet to me and im sure most teenagers is a social necessity, I thought id be waiting 2 weeks at most...

... Although, i can say that that it has made me stronger

... yet... broken...

Edited by Twilight Sparkle
Removed hidden content

These are amazing! I feel bad for you that you had no Internet though. That's like a living hell. Anyway, these are some great backgrounds!

• Brohoof 1

I will use all of these. :3 Thank you very much! Lol. No but seriously, these are absolutely epic! The Vinyl and Rainbow one especially! I don't know which to use first. <3

• Brohoof 1

WoW! They are so epic!  I am inlove with all! It must take alot of work to get such beautiful backrounds! And about the internet thing, i know your pain perfectly well! Its just a horrible thing. Anyways Thank you very very much! 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wait, how do I use these? There's a way to just copy the link of the background and paste it somewhere right? I've done something of the sort before, but I forgot how.

Edited by Vinyl~

Wait, how do I use these? There's a way to just copy the link of the background and paste it somewhere right? I've done something of the sort before, but I forgot how.

I know its a bit awkward sorry about that, I can send the actual files to you in a message (I think), but for future, you can take any part of a screen and save an image using this, I can tell you its very useful :D 

https://www.gyazo.com

WoW! They are so epic!  I am inlove with all! It must take alot of work to get such beautiful backrounds! And about the internet thing, i know your pain perfectly well! Its just a horrible thing. Anyways Thank you very very much! 

Thanks you ^^ 

and

I will use all of these. :3 Thank you very much! Lol. No but seriously, these are absolutely epic! The Vinyl and Rainbow one especially! I don't know which to use first. <3

Thanks you too ^^

Okay these are amazing!!!! You seriously have a talent with photoshop and editing!! ;)  You should make more!!!! if you can can you make another one with the mane six in it with some words just an idea but seriously great work tell me when you make more!!! :wub:

I know its a bit awkward sorry about that, I can send the actual files to you in a message (I think), but for future, you can take any part of a screen and save an image using this, I can tell you its very useful :D

https://www.gyazo.com

Oh! No worries! I managed to figure it out with the help of another friend. :D But I'll test out that link you gave me sometime, just in case!

Okay, so I saw the backgrounds you made and I had to use them to create one big background for desktops for the mane-six!!! Everypony can use this so they dont have to make it! Set the background for your desktop to centered and you are all set!!!! Here it is I hope you like it and thanks for helping me make it!!! ;)

post-18472-0-75036200-1375225246_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Okay, so I saw the backgrounds you made and I had to use them to create one big background for desktops for the mane-six!!! Everypony can use this so they dont have to make it! Set the background for your desktop to centered and you are all set!!!! Here it is I hope you like it and thanks for helping me make it!!! ;)

attachicon.gifMLP Background.jpg

Here is them all put into one but I dont think its looks that great personally as they really... really dont fit together well.

post-13172-0-36366500-1375360893_thumb.jpg

Here is them all put into one but I dont think its looks that great personally as they really... really dont fit together well.

attachicon.gifMane 7 jpgpsd.jpg

Thats pretty good, but you're right, well in my opinion the top 3 because the rest don't have that glow and items above their names,

But I'll give it a 7/10, good job ;D

Thats pretty good, but you're right, well in my opinion the top 3 because the rest don't have that glow and items above their names,

But I'll give it a 7/10, good job ;D

Im usually one of those OCD people who need to get things perfect but im too tired so I didnt really focus on perfection, now this abysmal piece if work is in my name... but thank you for the extremely generous 7 ;) 

@ These all look great, wonderful job!  Also, I can completely sympathize with your Internet situation; while I haven't been completely cutoff from the Internet, since mid-June I've had no home wi-fi, since I'm staying for my summer internship at an old, restored home in the middle of nowhere in northern Michigan, and so it's a constant struggle trying to find a good place for wi-fi, though the place I work at (which is thankfully less than a minute's drive away) has a dependable connection.  Also got lousy phone reception up here; can't wait to go home in less than two weeks!  Glad you got your wi-fi back!!!  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

@ These all look great, wonderful job!  Also, I can completely sympathize with your Internet situation; while I haven't been completely cutoff from the Internet, since mid-June I've had no home wi-fi, since I'm staying for my summer internship at an old, restored home in the middle of nowhere in northern Michigan, and so it's a constant struggle trying to find a good place for wi-fi, though the place I work at (which is thankfully less than a minute's drive away) has a dependable connection.  Also got lousy phone reception up here; can't wait to go home in less than two weeks!  Glad you got your wi-fi back!!!  :muffins:

Thanks, glad you like them, and yeah.... huge pain, you just feel powerless, and good luck for the next two week, your gunna need it :P;)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, glad you like them, and yeah.... huge pain, you just feel powerless, and good luck for the next two week, your gunna need it :P;)

Tell me about it, at least my two jobs are keeping me busy.  Still, I miss Xbox Live SOOOOOO much, and Netflix too, and I'm so far behind in my gaming library right now; gonna have a blast when I get back to good ol' St. Joseph!  :D

• Brohoof 1

Tell me about it, at least my two jobs are keeping me busy.  Still, I miss Xbox Live SOOOOOO much, and Netflix too, and I'm so far behind in my gaming library right now; gonna have a blast when I get back to good ol' St. Joseph!  :D

I dont really miss my xbox too much, whenever I do I just remind myself that pc is far better in pretty much every aspect, and you have to message me when you get your internets back for good ^^

• Brohoof 1

Aw, these are so cute! And I'm totally not using one of those for my profile background, now.  :blush:

Great work, will be desktopping the Twilight one for sure. Only thing I'm not a fan of is the hands in Vinyl and Rarity's.

EDIT: So apparently on some bigger monitors it doesn't fill the screen... Back to the drawing board.

Edited by Sky Chaser
  • Brohoof 1