Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Well I can't find my post anymore so I will put my info back up so people can see it. plus I didn't include steam last time.

PSN: Darthnewsham (I have a ps4 but no ps3 but hopefully I can play ps3 games when PlayStation now comes out.)

Xbox: Darth123 (I have both Xbox 360 and Xbox One)

Steam: darth123 (I don't use steam much but I have any game made by value)

PSN: Shawchert

I mostly play single player games, like Assassins creed or Final Fantasy (though i have 14 which is online) but I do have like Grand theft auto and minecraft :)

Steam: Shawchert

I don't play a lot of games on here, because i get bored with them, but i have torchlight 2, terreria, and am planning on some other games as well.

Battletag: Shawchert#1135

I play both WoW and Diablo 3, though i thought about trying out hearthstone. 

3DS Friendcode: 3668-9342-0629 (display name is Shawchert)

Currently the only game I have for it is Pokemon X lol and for some reason I never play it lol.

Playing: Minecraft, Diablo III, WoW, Pokemon X, Final Fantasy XIII

• Brohoof 1

so I just got back my 360 but stupid microsoft support was able to save my gamertag after a long time  witohut using it, but with 0 friends an 0 achievements and I had to start over. also if you wanna add on PSN or 3ds, I got those as well. my gamertag and PSN id are HylianWarrior91 (both the same thing) 3ds code is 3523 2388 1882. I could use some help around here to get rid of campers online =D

I just returned after a long time of being abscent here and I made a topic like this. guess I'll just ignore mine xD. my gamertag got ruined a while ago

they recovered it at microsoft support but all  friends in my list and achievents were gone and started over the other day Dx

Live: HylianWarrior91

PSN: HylianWarrior91

3DS: 3523 2388 1882 

/)

Psn:packapunch3

I barely bought my ps3.

I have CoD: Black Ops. Dont have a lot multiplayer games but you can recommend me some games. ^_^ I use to play on wii and I still kind of do.

Update: Now I have Minecraft and Bioshock 2, which has multiplayer. I also have Castle Crashers, barely got it. Others would be Rockband 1, 2 and the Metal Track Pack. I got drums, guitar and mic. I play expert guitar and hard drums (some expert drums) and Mic on Medium or so. ^_^

Edited by packapunch3

I am looking for some people to play XBOX 360 and Nintendo 3DS with me.  If you are interested please send me a friend request on either or both.

XBOX: Zensora

3DS: 3024 - 6676 - 1364

Some examples of the games are below

XBOX games include but are not limited to Castle Crashers, Minecraft (only pvp unless you play PC ;P), Hitman Absolution, Borderlands 2 (I don't have the first game), FEZ, and Battleblock Theatre

3DS games include but are not limited to Pokemon X, New Super Mario Bros 2, Mario Kart 7, Mario Party Island Tour, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity, Mario & Luigi Dream Team, Sonic & Sega All Stars Racing Transformed

So yeah, I'm just looking for people to play games with if anypony is game for that (gaming puns XD).  If you have a game that you would like to play that I have not listed, send it to me in a PM or just quote this post and tell me what it is and I will tell you if I have it or if I'm going to get it anytime soon.

Edited by The Other Guy

PSN: Xareph

Currently playing GTA Online and Minecraft.

I don't add random invites so if you would be so kind to add in /), Brony, MLP, or something to let me know, that would be awesome.

Edited by darkorderpwn3
  • Brohoof 1

I have posted here already, but I now have a new 3DS. 0748-3682-3144. Please PM me if you add. I personally need friends for my Friend Safari in Pokemon X.

Here is also my PSN: Jamthenice1

PSN: Blackhawkbomber (name before I became a brony. Hate it, too lazy to make a new one. Referred to as Black, Blackhawk, bomber, other less appropriate names) 

Steam: Chill Factor  (My profile will likely have a picture of Spitfire)

*I play (on PSN): COD MW2, MW3 (rarely), Black Ops and Black Ops2, BF3 and Minecraft. That's it, I'm kinda playing more on PC now. I play MW2 the most because it's still fun to me. 

*I play (on Steam): Monaco, TF2 (total noob at it), Garry's Mod (just got it), and that's it. I'll be getting more games when I get more money to buy some. I'm on a budget.

If you feel like adding me on PSN for whatever reason just message me and tell me who you are so I know.

\

Edited by FrozenRain
  • Brohoof 1

New here! I only really play on PC (almost anything) these days. Feel free to add me!

Steam: Realanight

PSN: Realanight

Edited by LunaticEnvy
  • Brohoof 1

Gunna put my 3DS friend code out there, mainly looking for Pokemon X/Y friend safari's, just send me a PM if you add me with your FC so I can add you back.  ^_^

Friend Code: 2122-6232-1928

Safari: Electric - Galvantula, Pikachu and Emolga