Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

Gaz-Works on Steam. Feel free to add me and feel free to chat, would be great to talk to more bronies! Normally go a bit quiet when in game though and sometimes I'm a bit busy.

Multiplayer wise I'm easy. Killing Floor, Street Fighter, Street Fighter X Tekken, Injustice, King of Fighter XIII, Mortal Kombat, Skullgirls, Borderlands 2...the list goes on. 

Steam: I got 2 accounts, condando (My main) treacut (My secondary)

Battlelog: Treecutt (I don't play Battlefield 4 that much anymore though, hoping to return sometime and I also play on PC)

Origin: Treecutt

Feel free to add me on any of these

Xbox: Darth123

PSN: Darthnewsham

I don't have a ps3 but I got ps4 and xbox 360 and xbox one. Waiting for playstation now so I could play all the ps3 games that I missed. Anyone can add me if they want. You can never have enough friends.

HI I made this to find people that want to play with me and to find others to play with on playstation or xbox (this kind of sounds wrong O.o) but anyway I am right now only playing Mincraft and Left 4 Dead for xbox and playing many games for my playstation! 

My playstation 3 username is funguy132, and I cant really give out my xbox live user name because its actually my girlfriends sooo ya ........... ._.

post-24771-0-75016400-1392708537_thumb.jpg

Xbox Live: Drizzy408

I play Mass Effect 3, GTA V, Halo 4,Borderlands 2, and Battlefield 3. I'm usually on every day. I play for fun but when I get serious im in it to win it(Halo 4). You know you found me when you see the Trixie gamer picture. Feel free to send a request as long as you mention your from the forums.

I forgot my 3DS one but here's my steam is : RainDash Dragon (And then the copyright symbol) ADD ME EVERYPONY!!!!  :wub:

Your friend code on the 3DS should be under friends. So when you click the square face smiley and you see your little friends rectangle info thing. It should tell you what your friend code is.

Steam: PlazmaShark

I mainly play Civilisation 5 and TF2.

I don't go on Steam a lot

PSN for PS4: GoldenTrueblue19

I don't have many multiplayer games other than Battlefield 4, Injustice and the F2P games.

Recently I have being playing Fifa 14 more often now.

I would put down my gamer tag however my Xbox 360 is not letting me play online over the last few months so I cant be able to use it.

I don't have a microphone by the way but feel free to add me.

My steam is _lunia_

3DS Code: 2638 - 1106 - 9245

PSN: Arcaynia

I went ahead and added every single person in the thread. The people I quoted are currently the people I am waiting for confirmation from. My friend code is 4296-3025-2108. If anyone else wants to add me, quote me or shoot me a message.

Just added ye on the 3DS, I should be there.

Edited by Lunia