Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Steam/Live/PSN/Switch Friend Code Central!

Gummy

PSN: leg_less_lizard3 

Mostly on FPS games now it's just BO2 and BF3; I have a mic so I can chat with you if you also have one. Put in the message /) so I can know where you got my name.

Xbox: Don't use xbox

PSN: DonBosnian

Steam: xtrustdon4395
Playing much of SP games mostly Batman,hunting for achievments

Playing: Minecraft, Battlefield 3,Batman Arkham City,Batman Arkham Origins,Batman Arkham Asylum,Scribblenauts Unlimited,GTA V,Fifa 14

Minecraft name:DonBosnian

Edited by Shuffling Star

I need moar pogeymanz. Here's my code for the friend safari in XY.

0989-1793-6101

I can't really remember what type I give there.

If anyone decided to add me on my 3DS, send me a note with your FC.

Edited by Xidphel
  • Brohoof 1

Add me! 

PSN: Uydatguy

Xbox Live: WunderWolf

Steam: Octavia

That's it! Don't even hesitate to add me, just tell me you are from MLP Forums.

Don't call me a squeaker though, because on-mic, I sound like a 16 year old girl sad.png

Hey everyone TJB here and I just made the awesome switch from xbox to sony platform. Killzone, COD and Battlefield are all truly awe shockingly beautiful and amazing with the new 64 player server we finally get what the pc players have been bragging about for some time now!

anywho add me on the PSN Waynside is the name and for now until I can afford BF4 on PS4 I will only be playing it on PC and will only be playing killzone on ps4 for now

Waynside for everything steam origin PSN and I got rid of xbox add me! I need buddies for my streaming!

• Brohoof 2

No box, steam or friend code, but I do have a PSN account.

ID: D1CE-MAN-Kcdy / IMNOTURpUpPeT

I play a little COD, but mostly I'm chilling in Lordran with my brethren playing Dark Souls.

Feel free to send me a message if you too Praise the Sun!

Edited by Kodyap1293
  • Brohoof 2

sup if any pony wants to play video games  with me my xbox gamer tag is DemonMaster 500 and my steam is DARKJON235 but on there i only play dota 2 and left for dead 2 i'm a cool and fun person to play video games with I like to talk to so you might need a mic okay peace.

i have xbox 360 and steam my xbox name is DemonMaster 500 and steam is DARKJON235 you can add me if you want to i play everything and i like to talk so you well need a mic peace.

Edited by DragonKing235

Not sure if I posted my info here before, but I did recently change my Steam ID, which is on my profile. 

But I'll put it here for the sake of convenience: http://steamcommunity.com/id/cal_stonehoof

I play mostly Civilization V, Don't Starve, Torchlight, and Godus. Even if those aren't your style, I could always use more friends, and chat if somepony needs someone to listen to them. Or at least I'll try my best to...

Edited by Sir Cal Stonehoof

I got a Wii U and my NNID is WoodwindsRock.

Also, I have a stable internet connection for it, unlike the 3DS, so feel free to add me and I will add you back. =)