Wake up in Bed with the avatar above you, Your reaction?

Onylex

[static]

[こんにちは侍、 9ボールトに歓迎]

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Hey, you again! Well, im fine letting you stay here as long as you dont release a great evil from a world to the next. How would you do that? Well, i've got 70 floor of abut everything here. Gets really frustrating at times, tying to find stuff, but im fine with it. Portals to other worlds at second floor. Oh, and feel free to play with Snuggles if you'd like. He's that fluffy bunny-thing over there. And he's sentient, so he doesnt like it if you'd treat him like a normal animal. Anyway, leave me to my sleep, please?

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Wait, What?! ... Excuse me, i've got some butts to kick. *Grabs an Avenger 2000 and floats through a portal*

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Alright... I'm going to lock you in the red wing, with all the defective and highly dangerous robots... *leaves and locks door*

and don't try and use the elevator! there are fire geckos down there!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight