Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Charcoal Embers

Charcoal Embers

Blizzard: What was your first reaction when you see the letter?

Charcoal: Well it isn't everyday that some random letter decides to pop its way into your breakfast. I was surprised at first but gave it a read anyway. You know, now that I think about it I still haven't asked Twilight how she sent the letter.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Charcoal: Well it isn't everyday that some random letter decides to pop its way into your breakfast. I was surprised at first but gave it a read anyway. You know, now that I think about it I still haven't asked Twilight how she sent the letter.

Blizzard: i guess it was Spike you know? But that's cool! That means that Twilight really got interesed on your work,

how long you take on building a regular house?

Blizzard: i guess it was Spike you know? But that's cool! That means that Twilight really got interesed on your work,

how long you take on building a regular house?

Charcoal: I usually have some help but by myself it takes me about a week to get the frame down, a little more than a week to get plumbing set up and two weeks to get the walls and roof finished. Now if the house is going to have electric I let somepony else do that since I'm no good with electronics.

Charcoal: I usually have some help but by myself it takes me about a week to get the frame down, a little more than a week to get plumbing set up and two weeks to get the walls and roof finished. Now if the house is going to have electric I let somepony else do that since I'm no good with electronics.

Blizzard: If Celestia asks you to build a new castle for an insane amount of money, will you accept?

(note it doesn't matter how long you take and only a few workers can halp you)

Blizzard: If Celestia asks you to build a new castle for an insane amount of money, will you accept?

(note it doesn't matter how long you take and only a few workers can halp you)

Charcoal: I would be crazy not to accept. I get to do something I love and I get paid lots of money.

Blizzard: do you consider yourself an ambitious pony?

Charcoal: ... I'm sorry, could you use smaller words?

Why are you in an unsanitary area there?

Charcoal: What unsanitary area? Do you mean in the picture? Than it is because I was doing my job and I don't always go to the most sanitary of places.

Charcoal: ... I'm sorry, could you use smaller words?

Charcoal: What unsanitary area? Do you mean in the picture? Than it is because I was doing my job and I don't always go to the most sanitary of places.

Blizzard:  do you consider yourself an ambitious pony?,

Haha! just kidding! i mean if you ever think that you deserve more money than you think for your work?

Blizzard: do you consider yourself an ambitious pony?,

Haha! just kidding! i mean if you ever think that you deserve more money than you think for your work?

Charcoal: Oh, alright. Asking me that is like asking me if I should be paid more for just having fun. I get enough bits to live off of and I enjoy my work. I have nothing else I need, except maybe courage.

Charcoal: Oh, alright. Asking me that is like asking me if I should be paid more for just having fun. I get enough bits to live off of and I enjoy my work. I have nothing else I need, except maybe courage.

Blizzard: well that's fine! and on the other side, have you ever considered yourself a modest pony?

Charcoal: Oh, right. Not really for big project like building houses very often, but I do make porches or padios for ponies.

Blizzard: And going personal... you still hate me for what i said?

Blizzard: for what i said about unicorns and earth ponies, slavery is one of those things that Commander Hurricane died for, and it aganist my principles, i guess i feel the same as political figures when they screwed up :(

Blizzard: for what i said about unicorns and earth ponies, slavery is one of those things that Commander Hurricane died for, and it aganist my principles, i guess i feel the same as political figures when they screwed up :(

Charcoal: ...I'm sorry, could you say that in a different way? I'm not a very smart pony.

Blizzard: Im going to explain this dilema:

"Charcoal: I was unaware you were planning to do this. I can not support this part at all. Especial since one if my best friends is a unicorn."

So i supposed that this poor dictator have screw up.

This is no part of my plans, only a better life for pegasus not slaves

Blizzard: Im going to explain this dilema:

"Charcoal: I was unaware you were planning to do this. I can not support this part at all. Especial since one if my best friends is a unicorn."

So i supposed that this poor dictator have screw up.

This is no part of my plans, only a better life for pegasus not slaves

Charcoal: Oh yeah. I remember you saying that it wasn't going to happen before. And long as you are being truthful about that I don't mind.

Charcoal: Oh yeah. I remember you saying that it wasn't going to happen before. And long as you are being truthful about that I don't mind.

Blizzard: *hugs Charcoal* thank you! i already have too many enemies that don't mind, but being an enemy of this lovely pegasus would be a crime for the nation! We, pegasus must understand and protect each other!

Blizzard: *hugs Charcoal* thank you! i already have too many enemies that don't mind, but being an enemy of this lovely pegasus would be a crime for the nation! We, pegasus must understand and protect each other!

Charcoal: *Hugs back* No problem. And unless you do something truly vile, you will never be my enemy.

Charcoal: *Hugs back* No problem. And unless you do something truly vile, you will never be my enemy.

Blizzard: Still it's my ghost who hauntes me! Im a Windigo incarned, i feed upon the hate of other ponies, so all these years i look ponies to hate me, because that make my powers stronger and gives me immortality, but, if all the ponies were like you... i prefered to starve :D