Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Check out my OC Drawing!

RainbowDashie RD

Okay someone requested an OC so I decided to draw one for a try! It actually turned out good o I wanted to show you guys and get your opinions! I do requests so if you want one just comment!! I want your hnet opinions please!! Thanks soo much!!

Here it is!!

img-1715949-1-Pss7mqc.jpg

Edited by RainbowDashie RD

One thing I would suggest is scanning it if you can. It makes it easier to see and its a much more clear picture. The drawing itself is pretty nice, but instead of taking a picture of it, scanning it would prove to be quite useful to you in the future

That's awesome! Very well made, I gotta say. One thing I could say, try and thicken up the lines now, so they dont appear sketchy. Probably a mouth, too. But I really like him, looks goooooood :D It's nice to see some more hand-drawn ponies.

Wanna try my firefighter pony? If so, here's a picture of him. 

post-7721-0-50121300-1375556017_thumb.png

Not too bad, a bit scratchy but it's better than a lot of people can do x3 

Btw, it's DXsilverX's OC, I bet ya 100% (Okay, I'm only 90% sure of that.)

Yep it is!!

One thing I would suggest is scanning it if you can. It makes it easier to see and its a much more clear picture. The drawing itself is pretty nice, but instead of taking a picture of it, scanning it would prove to be quite useful to you in the future

Thanks and I will try it next time!!

That's awesome! Very well made, I gotta say. One thing I could say, try and thicken up the lines now, so they dont appear sketchy. Probably a mouth, too. But I really like him, looks goooooood :D It's nice to see some more hand-drawn ponies.

attachicon.gifcommission___meirno_s_oc_by_kenniks-d65cn84.png

Thanks and I will totally try your pony!!

wanna try Thunder Farts? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-farts-r4099

Anyway, i like what you did, but the edges seem to not be smooth, but have a lot of corners in them, try turning your wrist more.

Ok thanks and I will try it!!

Not bad.  A lot of users can't even do that well.  The line's are kind of rough, but you can definitely tell it's a pony.  Good job on this ^^ It looks awesome.

Thank you! Yeah it was my first one and I am going to do better on more ones I think! Practice makes perfect right? :)

Thank you! Yeah it was my first one and I am going to do better on more ones I think! Practice makes perfect right? :)

Woah woah woah, that was you're first drawing of a pony? Ever? Holy cow, that's amazing. You're gonna be a fantastic artist with a few more drawings, I will keep an eye out for you down the road when you start commissions ;)

Its pretty good overall.

I think that its a bit tall though, might just be me, but it just looks a bit tall to me.

The wing sorta looks disjointed, i'm not sure exactly why, but it just looks like its not attached to the body, the background wing I mean.

The hooves could use some thickness variance as it goes up from the bottom, it goes from being thicker at the bottom, and kinda slims as it gets towards the body, doesn't seem to change size alot right now.

And also the nose, and mouth are missing i believe.

But overall a real well done job!

attachicon.gifcommission___meirno_s_oc_by_kenniks-d65cn84.png

wanna try Thunder Farts? http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-farts-r4099

Anyway, i like what you did, but the edges seem to not be smooth, but have a lot of corners in them, try turning your wrist more.

I am trying them! Tey will be small sorry about that! If you like how I draw them and want me to draw them bigger just tell me! I will be glad to!