Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

bronys at work

Skitter Run

So I was working yesterday when I heard the song love is in bloom blaring out of my co-worker headphones so I tap his back and said applejack. He said best pony ever

So I found out obe of my co-workers is a brony. Any of you work with bronys.

• Brohoof 3

Yes I am a dairy clerk at a grocery store and one of the baggers is a brony. I was on my lunch one day talking to another one of my coworkers and the subject someone got to clothing and I mentioned that I had a shirt from one of my favorite shows. She asked what the show was and I said "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic", this particular co worker was a bit surprised as though she grew up with G1 she didn't know about the brony fandom. This brony coworker who was there with his wife checking his schedule for the next week overheard and they both joined the conversation and we all explained to her about G4 and bronies. I asked them who their favorite ponies were and his is Rainbow Dash and his wifes favorite is Princess Luna.

I tap his back and said applejack.

I don't know why, but I laughed at that. :lol:

I don't have a job, but I did see one guy at my college who listened to some pony music through his headphones. It's not actually a job, but you work at college so it counts. I believe the song he was listening to was This Day Aria. From what I could hear of it anyway.

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

i work at an engineering firm, im mostly out in the field but i was shocked at nobody getting my MLP quotes, i just thought, with engineering and smart people and stuff there would at leased be one brony. but i guess im the only one

I work at a supply house specializing in Plumbing, Bath, and HVAC, and I have yet to see any bronies there. I do sometimes quote some things from certain episodes and no one picks up on them. Guess i'm the only one :mellow:

I know of one guy but other then that nope. See I work on a farm, lol and the other works are all Mexican, now I love Mexicans! they are the best kind of people to work with! anyway me and him were talking for a bit asked him about some shows he liked first one that came out of his mouth was... MLP:FIM.. when he said that I jumped 5feed off the ground. yeah I was happy...

I work at a facility that houses the criminally insane who have intellectual disabilities, soo yeah I think i'm the only Brony who works there. surprisingly my co workers are cool with it, its the people who live there who try to mock me for it. on more than one occasion i've caught myself chanting "oh Rainbow Dash pleas give me the knowledge and intelligence to horse kick all the mother buckers in the face! ahmen".

I work at a facility that houses the criminally insane who have intellectual disabilities, soo yeah I think i'm the only Brony who works there. surprisingly my co workers are cool with it, its the people who live there who try to mock me for it. on more than one occasion i've caught myself chanting "oh Rainbow Dash pleas give me the knowledge and intelligence to horse kick all the mother buckers in the face! ahmen".

Ya everyone cool with me being a brony too they looked at me funny for the first day after they found out but after that they never made fun of me or anything. The one brony hater in my life right now is my dad and he just makes fun

Ya everyone cool with me being a brony too they looked at me funny for the first day after they found out but after that they never made fun of me or anything. The one brony hater in my life right now is my dad and he just makes fun

my parents don't really know... although they might now because i watched a few episodes on their net flix while house sitting for them  ;) . my dad should be fine he used to make me n my sister watch the original movie together, i remember telling him all i wanted to see was the giant spider. right now the Hater in my life is actually my girl friend surprisingly, but she just picks on me nothing mean.

I work for a software company and sit in a cubical for 8 hours a day.

I think that I am the only MLP fan in the office, otherwise someone would have commented on my PVC pony figures all over and would have been like, "OMG ponies!" or something along those lines. People know that I like ponies and they don't care that I've got them in my cube.

There is a lady who will bring her kids into work a few times a year and one of them nicknamed me Pony Girl.