Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Dillema

Boleman500

Hey everypony, I am going back to school in two days and yesterday I just got a 2 mlp t-shirts with doctor whooves and derpy, and the other one is Dj-Pon3 as a human, I also got a derpy trucker hat, and a Muffins wristband along with a Dj-Pon3 Iphone case and I love them, My question is should I wear my brony shirts and stuff to school? My friends all know I'm a brony and I have 2 brony friends and some Otakus and Whovians. I got called gay by a kid because I was watching a mlp video I had on my ipod before school began (Because we wait in the bleachers until school starts) and I wasn't offended by it so people making fun of me isn't a problem I am more worried about the teachers reactions, what would you guys do? Thanks for any feedback you provide and as always have an awesome day /)

If you're friends know and are cool with it, and you don't care what people think (who cares about ignorant people anyway!), then go for it man! I'm sure teachers would never pick on you for something so trivial, they're also legally obliged to be accepting. 
If you like the shirts, wear 'em! 

If you're friends know and are cool with it, and you don't care what people think (who cares about ignorant people anyway!), then go for it man! I'm sure teachers would never pick on you for something so trivial, they're also legally obliged to be accepting. 

If you like the shirts, wear 'em! 

Thanks your right! Who cares what other people think about me? I am going to walk in with my Dj-Pon3 shirt with a big smile on my face as people stare at how awesome it is, oh and also here have a cookie! *Gives cookie* /)

Personally? Wear the Dr. Whooves one. If a teacher asks what it is, you can explain that it's Doctor Who in the form of a horse. They can't have much issue with that, Doctor Who is great.

Realistically, though, teachers won't really care. As a teacher they're legally bound to not giving you fuss over stuff like that. Still, I'd go wearing the Dr. Whooves one.

Thanks your right! Who cares what other people think about me? I am going to walk in with my Dj-Pon3 shirt with a big smile on my face as people stare at how awesome it is, oh and also here have a cookie! *Gives cookie* /)

That's more like it! If you enjoy it, then whatever haha. That's how am with ma Pony shirts! And thanks a lot, I love cookies! But then again, who doesn't? :3 (\

I've worn MLP shirts to school countless times, and no one ever gave me any trouble over it. I don't think teacher would care too much (unless your school has a super strict dress code or something =P ). Unless you have a particularly heinous teacher, you should be okay.