Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

*Huggles*

Who wants to hear a funny story to lighten the mood? I've got a few! one of the most memorable ones is the time I accidentally kind-of-lit myself on fire. Another is the fire that wouldn't go out... No my funny stories are not all about fire. :P

Well, the time I almost caught fire was a bit silly... I was living in Georgia at the time, and my parents grabbed a burn permit so we could have a bonfire in the back-yard and maybe roast some marshmallows. This was a year or two ago, so I was like 16-17 or  something... anyways, we stacked everything up and my stepdad poured gasoline over the pile (And trust me, it was a BIG pile) I decided in my infinite non-thinking ( :P ) to use my Fire-steel/flint and steel type dealy device to start the fire. I tried near the edge, but it wouldn't light. So I moved closer to the center, and it wouldn't light. closer. wouldn't light. So finally, I'm standing near the center of the pile. I crouch down and strike the pieces together, making a spark. WHOOSH! the fire roars to life all around me. I panic, throwing myself out to the side. I land on the ground next to my mom (Who is laughing) and my step-dad. I pat myself down, and luckily the only thing burnt were my arm and leg hairs... Lesson learned, don't start a gasoline fire by leaning in with a spark device. :P

Bye BasementSnowpony, See you later! *Huggles* :)

• Brohoof 1