Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

187 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Hi Retro.  ^_^

sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.sig-19138.

Sig made by me, Intenzifier

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

Art touches the soul... art is communication... it reaches out from the canvas and passes through the eyes of the viewer right into his heart where it can leave an imprint of beauty that can make the spirit sing. -Nina Baldwin

DeviantArt profile.

DeviantArt profile.

Seems like everyone I know are barely active in any of the sites I visit, mainly due to real life stuff, I don't know if I'll have anyone left to talk to when Summer arrives. :o

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.

Pretty interesting Filly I may need a new monitor soon.

Yeah real life does get in the way a lot Seaswirl though I know people will be here though out the summer comenting on the new episodes things are just starting to ramp up.

DeviantArt profile.

I really hope the new season will make things better, I've been dealing with personal issues the last few weeks mainly because I'm unable to talk to my old friends because of them being inactive and them dealing with real life stuff. They used to appear regularly now they only appear once a while which is a couple of months. I really do hope they come back at least in a few weeks.

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.

*hugs* At first, I didn't mind them being absent for a few weeks but after a few months, impatience started creeping in and now I'm at a stage where the only thing I'm thinking about is "please come back."

Rainbow Dash SIG 1.png

Sig by Kyoshi.