Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

183 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

(edited)

274'316

Spoilers guys 

Edited by Raritas m8
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

274'321

I'm just going to give my verdict.

It was fun, good to see other places in Equestria. But the best premier? No, not for me. A bit of a predictable, overused plot, weak villain. I'm sorry, I enjoyed it, but for me nothing will beat the Season 2 premiers. Nothing.

Just my honest opinion, I'm looking forward to next weeks episode :)

Edited by Raritas m8
  • Brohoof 1

Predictable? The episode actually surprised me quite a bit, especially with the end where the other ponies were the ones to ultimately save the day. And I really thought Starlight was a great villain. She's normal and unassuming, just an average unicorn, which is different than all the others. She was just really good at convincing other ponies to follow her, and brainwashing them like that. Plus, there seems to be more to her story than just "Lol, I'm evil"...Opinions though, what ya gonna do?

• Brohoof 2

274'324

I suppose Predictable was bit harsh, but you could kinda guess where it was going to go, for example with here faking her cutie mark. By weak villain I wanted them to explain why she did it, give her some back story. I guess she was better then Sombra, so that's something lol. Perhaps I was little harsh, I enjoyed it, I'm glad it's back :P

• Brohoof 1

I was more surprised that

first season with 1st episode having first song :o

no wait S3 had to XD

Season 1 also had one. *cough "Giggle at the Ghostly". ;)

That was great! I think a regular pony as the supposed main villain of a season is a breath of fresh air since the past villains were kinda cliched, big voiced, very powerful magic, giant, "RULE EQUESTRIAZ!!1!1!" villains.

I think the 11 month wait definitely paid off, since it gave the writers more time to think and come up with better ideas, not to mention also the difficulty trying to make a character stay out of the "out of character" borderline and pacing, and then they did. :yay:

Best season opener IMO. :D

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I actually thought she didn't have her cutie mark either until it was revealed, so...*Shrug* Fooled me. I think she might be a recurring villain though, if that's true, explaining her backstory right away probably wouldn't be the best idea. We'll have to see though.

Edited by BasementEverypony
  • Brohoof 4

274'329

Yeah I think it will be cool to see her back, it'd be funny if she's tricked another village and they have to go through the whole thing again xD

I dunno, I suppose I'm one of those fans who thinks that Seasons 1 and 2 are the best. and that sticks in my mind a bit when reviewing an episode.

I think she will be back, if she does it kinda reminds me of Trixie coming back to battle Twilight again after finding some powerful magical item. While I don't necessarily want the big powerful item I do hope we see her in the future she makes for an interesting villain

• Brohoof 3

274 3**

Don't open unless you watched the premier

I kept cringing at times because Fluttershy was acting her part as the Element of Kindness and Pinkie started sucking the fun out of everything without her Cutie Mark.. but all in all I prefer the ending when the whole town was on the Side of the mane 6

• Brohoof 1

#274,339

We should use 2 part spoiler for season 5.

Like this:

Season 5 Spoiler Below

-Spoiler Goes Here-

And here's the code for you silly fillys out there:

[spoiler] Season 5 Spoiler Below
[spoiler]
-Spoiler Goes Here-
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]