Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

188 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

He got it! :pinkie:

The hidden gems in a bands record collection is what makes them special, I think.

Like Long Road to Ruin Wait that song was super popular too....

You know, I'm not a dedicated Foo fan, but I love what I've heard of them and I have a couple of their albums. Come Alive and Stranger Things Have Happened are actually two of my favorite 100 songs. :D

What I really like about Foo Fighters is how they've kept rock music relevant to this day. When all the kids are listening to YOLO and Swag muzik, we've got Foo Fighters keeping rock alive. It's nice to see. The fact that they've got their original lineup and they're still making new music...that's a feat. 

They do still have their original lineup, right? lol

• Brohoof 3

I refuse to let go until you're impressed.
I refuse to let go until I'm depressed.

288'782

Like Long Road to Ruin Wait that song was super popular too....

You know, I'm not a dedicated Foo fan, but I love what I've heard of them and I have a couple of their albums. Come Alive and Stranger Things Have Happened are actually two of my favorite 100 songs. :D

What I really like about Foo Fighters is how they've kept rock music relevant to this day. When all the kids are listening to YOLO and Swag muzik, we've got Foo Fighters keeping rock alive. It's nice to see. The fact that they've got their original lineup and they're still making new music...that's a feat. 

They do still have their original lineup, right? lol

They definitely have kept Rock on the some-what mainstream. Over here you often hear their songs on mainstream radio stations. Even at gigs you see teenagers my age who usually wouldn't be into rock. It's probably because they try and do different things, like their most recent album, which got them a lot of mainstream exposure... Which is both good and bad I suppose though lol. What albums do you have? I have them all  :yay: 

Yeah, it's been the same line up since about 2006. There was a lot of changes prior to then, but Dave and Nate on bass are the two who have stayed throughout. The lineup now is perfect  :P

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

288'783

I feel like I talk about Foo Fighters a bit too much here...  :lol:

acnJ9r3.jpg

"Sometimes I wish I could imagine myself 10 years from now, out of college, living life without boundaries.

But, at the end of the day, it's just a step closer to the future. The future tends to unfold as it should... well, at least I think it does." - Kitty0706

What albums do you have? I have them all

Just The Colour and the Shape and Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace. 

I have almost all of the Smashing Pumpkins' albums! 

Gish, Siamese Dream, Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness, Adore, Oceania, Monuments to an Elegy, and Pisces Iscariot (which was just a compilation of B-sides and outtakes)

Like this one!

They covered Fleetwood Mac and that's what got me interested in Pisces Iscariot. It's actually a very strong collection of songs, too! ^_^ My favorite is Starla, but it's 11 minutes so you can listen if you want, but it's a very long song lol

288'783

I feel like I talk about Foo Fighters a bit too much here...   :lol:

Everybody has that band they'd pretty much go gay for. Your is Foo Fighters. I'd say Filly's is Queen. Mine is Smashing Pumpkins :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Night Filleh!

Here's my entire CD collection though :D

ujoq8Mu.jpg

List:

ROW 1:

Hands Like Houses - Unimagine

Enigma - Love, Sensuality, Devotion - The Greatest Hits

The Smashing Pumpkins - Oceania

ROW 2:

Depeche Mode - The Single - 86-98

Lindsey Stirling - Lindsey Stirling

Metallica - Master of Puppets

The Smashing Pumpkins - Pisces Iscariot 

Stone Temple Pilots - Purple

Foo Fighters - Echoes, Silence, Patience, Grace

Collective Soul - Collective Soul

ROW 3:

Metallica - Kill 'Em All!

Gorillaz - Demon Days

Metallica - ...And Justice for All

U2 - The Joshua Tree

The Smashing Pumpkins - Monuments to an Elegy

Nirvana - Nevermind

The Smashing Pumpkins - Adore

ROW 4:

Guns 'N Roses - Greatest Hits

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours 

The Smashing Pumpkins - Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness

U2 - U218 Singles

Matchbox Twenty - Yourself or Someone Like You

Metallica - Death Magnetic

The Smashing Pumpkins - Gish

ROW 5:

The Smashing Pumpkins - Siamese Dream

Metallica - Ride the Lightning

U2 - Rattle and Hum

Green Day - Dookie

The Toadies - Rubberneck

The Drums - Portamento

Metallica - Metallica (a.k.a. The Black Album)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

288'789

I have to say, Landslide is quite a soothing song. The guitar in that song is awesome to listen to.

Just The Colour and the Shape and Echoes, Silence, Patience, and Grace. 

The Colour and the Shape is their best album :D  I'd recommend Wasting Light and perhaps their first one, Foo Fighters, as ones to get next, if you were thinking of getting anymore  ;)

G'night Filley!! You want to start listening to more Foo...? Well... Here's a start...   :comeatus:

Brb gotta go for tea =P

Edited by Raritas

acnJ9r3.jpg

I'm always looking to expand my CD collection :D

• Brohoof 1

Actually I just remembered that my brother is borrowing The Colour and the Shape...

(edited)

288'793

Is that a Gorillaz album I spy ? They're a very interesting band, to say the least xD Demon Days is a great album.

Edited by Raritas
  • Brohoof 1

acnJ9r3.jpg

288'800

Awesome :D It's a good album, I'm listening to it now. It's just... So different to anything I listen to anyway. 

• Brohoof 2

acnJ9r3.jpg