Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to a million

DubWolf

CTAM after 1 million  

179 users have voted

1. 1. What should happen after 1 million is reached?

• Start over at 1
    • Keep counting to infinity (count to the next million(s))
    • Count back down to 1 (then back up)
    • Other (pm or mention if you'd like)

Oh, heavy metal also has some great music! But im more for Melodic or Power Metal!

Or that really bad metal...like, whatever its called what Dir En Grey is actually doing  :lol:

Oh, heavy metal also has some great music! But im more for Melodic or Power Metal!

Or that really bad metal...like, whatever its called what Dir En Grey is actually doing  :lol:

I'm not sure if it's possible to define what genre Dir En Grey is, they merge so many styles and genres together.

Well I was kinda joking a bit when I said I "usually" listen to heavier music than that.

I often listen to death metal but Dir En Grey actually gets as intense as some death metal on quite a few of their songs.

Some of the absolute heaviest bands I know are Behemoth, Nile, Slayer and a lot of bands with names I probably can't say on a family friendly forum ^_^

I dont listen that much to the more extreme bands, but my sister kind off forces me to listen to it.Whenever our dad drives us somewhere, she makes her music on in the car.

Most of the metal bands i know, i know them from my sister  :lol:

My dad likes some metal but usually nothing heavier than Iron Maiden or Motley Crüe. We did go to a Motörhead concert though and we both really enjoyed that.

My mum thinks all metal is banging and yelling and I don't think that will change ^_^

(edited)

@ sparkling Revolverheld is also a good band  :)  My favorite songs are Spinner and Lass uns gehen  :pinkie:

@ sonic My mom actually likes metal, me and my sister have our metal taste probably from her. She listens mostly to iron Maiden and The Toy Dolls.

My dad is okay with it as long as they dont growl  :lol:

Edited by .hack//SUNSET
  • Brohoof 1

I don't know much about American sports. Who is Michael Vick?

He used to be one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, before he got busted for funding a dog fighting ring. Ever since, he's dropped in quality and bounced around from team to team. The only reason the Steelers signed him was because our backup QB got hurt over the weekend, and will be out for the majority of the season.

He used to be one of the best quarterbacks in the NFL, before he got busted for funding a dog fighting ring. Ever since, he's dropped in quality and bounced around from team to team. The only reason the Steelers signed him was because our backup QB got hurt over the weekend, and will be out for the majority of the season.

Dog fighting? Are you serious?

How the heck does he still have a career after he got caught doing that?

Dog fighting? Are you serious?

How the heck does he still have a career after he got caught doing that?

He went to jail for it, and paid millions in fines and salary reimbursement.

He went to jail for it, and paid millions in fines and salary reimbursement.

Oh okay, so he didn't get away with it.

I'm still a bit surprised that professional teams would want to be associated with him though.

Oh okay, so he didn't get away with it.

I'm still a bit surprised that professional teams would want to be associated with him though.

Not too many teams were willing to take a chance on him. He was even banned from other organizations outside of the NFL.