Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Could/Should this be a movie

Lady Rarity Pony

I saw that article literally about a minute after I made that post lol.

Publicity doesn't necessarily translate into popularity, buts it definitely a step in the right direction.

As nice as the songs in the episodes are, I don't think I could deal with a feature long musical. I hate musicals. But MLP is awesome.

Doesn't need to be a musical, the way songs are used already is perfectly appropriate ;)

the popularity of MLPFiM on the internet isnt really proportional to its popularity IRL. I mean, its on a channel that most of us didnt even know existed before we heard about MLP. very few people even have the channel, and from what ive heard, the fanbase that actually is in the target demographic is pretty small.

it probably wouldnt make much money, so i doubt a movie would be greenlighted.

still, id love an MLP movie. a TV or direct to DVD movie would be possible.

I must agree with you there. The overall fan base is rather big now, but the thing is that, I doubt that The MLP movie would get lots of views in cinemas (and make lots of money for the film makers and the cinemas), because I think about 35% of the whole MLP community would go to cinemas and pay to watch the film, and the other 65% would just pirate it. Well, it's only my opinion, that I made looking through the internet and my country Facebook discussions. What I'm trying to say is, that the film wouldn't be so successful like cars 2. I think it will be something like The fox And The hound 2 (that animated film didn't get a lot of views, so disney abandoned the idea of making the 3rd part)

Anyways, It would be awesome to see that film on the cinema, and I bet it would have a great plot (as the whole MLP:FiM show)

P.S. Sorry, English isn't my native language, so there might be some mistakes, and you probably won't understand a thing that I wrote. :blink: edit: so don't be mad at me.

Edited by ShoeShy

Your English is fine ;)

I actually didn't think of the fact people would pirate it :o

My bets are on a TV special now :)

hehe thanks fot he compliment :lol:

Anyways, I would love bot a Film and a TV special (TV Special = Why is Derpy hooves so derpy?)

• Brohoof 1