Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop LittleRawr's Signature Shop (Closed)

LittleRawr

@,

I'm finished with yours.

post-17005-0-25699400-1377335352.png 

Feel free to tell me if you want me to make any changes.

@,

And I'm done with yours as well. If you want anything changes, please tell me.

I'm not sure that I did it well, since you were implying that you wanted a rainy theme. I'll be glad to make any changes, even redo the whole thing if you don't like it.

FTDmSVk.png

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

I'm finished with yours.

img-1778176-1-post-17005-0-25699400-1377

@,

I'm not sure that I did it well, since you were implying that you wanted a rainy theme. I'll be glad to make any changes, even redo the whole thing if you don't like it.

img-1778176-2-FTDmSVk.png

Wow I love it! No need to change anything!! Thanks so much! :)

You're a pretty good at this. Now how do you add a signature...? ;-; Lol I don't know how xD I'm new to the forums.

@,

Aww, thanks :3

We were all new once! Okay, so you gotta go to your profile. There's a black button that says 'Edit My Profile'. Click on it. To the left you'll find something which says 'Signature'. There ya go! Just put the image there and you're done.

(Right click on the signature that I gave you and select 'copy image url' first. Then when you get to the signature tab you see a little image box under the smiley face. Paste the url there.)

So here I am. :)

So technically I want a sig with the roadrunner on it (Looney Tunes birdy), running in the desert I guess. Or da car.

I fell in love when I saw three of them yesterday. They were laready my favorite cars, but seeing them was amazing!!!

Hey, hey, girly! :D I'm in need of a new signature; care to help?

Can I have a siggy? :3 

I have a pretty good idea for this, now don't think I'm cheesy, kay?

Size: 600 x100 (( possibly 200. ))

Text: You can't just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream, you've got to get out there and make it happen yourself.

Vector:

tumblr_mesffuOnzC1rz5hbgo2_500.png

Extras: A rainbow or gold background with a suitable font, please. :3

Take your time!

So many amazing artists here....... I would /love/ to have a signature. 

Size: 600 x100 (( possibly 200. ))

Text: Science didn't create itself

Vector: post-19171-0-52512900-1377378170_thumb.png

Extras: Galaxy like background, or something that suits the image, and have the image faded into the background slightly.

If you could find a better image that suits the text, such as Luna staring at the ground eyes closed, that would be amazing!

Hi thanks for reading this I want too request a signatures and I want it too include

-size 600x100

-color Purple(violet)

-Text NEED MUFFINS

-extras derpy holding muffins

Hi thanks for reading this I want too request a signatures and I want it too include

-size 600x100

-color Purple(violet)

-Text NEED MUFFINS

-extras derpy holding muffins

Sorry forgot vector i want it too be http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/362/3/4/derpy_and_the_muffin_by_pupcakepup-d4kj4vb.png thanks again for taking the time too read my request P.S. Nice job on the signatures love it<3

Size:600x100

Text:Gear Head (maybe a steampunk font please?)

Extras: My OC (made of course with the devianart generator) fixing something, like a bike, or something electronic? his magic aura is the same color as his eyes.

Thanks So Much!

@,

I'm finished with yours.

img-1778176-1-post-17005-0-25699400-1377

@,

img-1778176-2-FTDmSVk.png

It looks good mate,

I don't want to trouble you in making a whole nother signature, it's alot of work trust me, I've used Photoshop/

But one change is to include her name right next to rays. but small but big enough to see it.

That would be appreciated mate. :)

So here I am. :)

So technically I want a sig with the roadrunner on it (Looney Tunes birdy), running in the desert I guess. Or da car.

I fell in love when I saw three of them yesterday. They were laready my favorite cars, but seeing them was amazing!!!

I have an idea... a little update let's say.

I've been thinking... what about having my ponysona, in a roadrunner, parked somewhere, watcching the sky?

I will prepare all the pictures needed. And then post them here.

So this is my final idea, thanks again! :D

@,

I apologize, but I had to re-do it. I couldn't let you leave with an unsatisfactory signature!

Here's the one where I fully re-did it. 

KYdvhD7.png

And this is the old one, slightly edited.

dvMwbs6.png

Please do tell me if you need anything changed. Once I've made the signature it's easy to edit it. 

@,

I apologize, but I had to re-do it. I couldn't let you leave with an unsatisfactory signature!

Here's the one where I fully re-did it. 

KYdvhD7.png

And this is the old one, slightly edited.

dvMwbs6.png

Please do tell me if you need anything changed. Once I've made the signature it's easy to edit it. 

Looks great!

Much appreciate mate, the 1st one actually looks better than the other one, but then the second one has a good theme.

I couldn't pick so I saved them both. :wub::);)

(edited)

@,

Glad to know you like 'em :D

@

I made several different variations for your signature, since I wasn't sure which one you'd like. The text was a lot to fit in, so it does look a little awkward.

beHbHcC.png

J1Ryyir.png

iNtIxd9.png

vYNGarl.png

3yjQE9u.png

If you want anything changed, I'll be happy to do it :)

@@Gear Head

I'd be glad to do your request, but making a pony fixing something with Pony Creator is extremely difficult. It just looks awkward and horribly made. 

I suggest that you go on a art thread and request someone to draw it for you, then come back here with the image. It would be best if there was no background either. 

Edited by LittleRawr

(edited)

@,

A question, can the vector of Luna be kinda sad?

I've found a couple of vectors of her looking at the ground, but in all of them she was kind of sad looking. Is that the mood you're looking for too?

Edited by LittleRawr

@,

A question, can the vector of Luna be kinda sad?

I've found a couple of vectors of her looking at the ground, but in all of them she was kind of sad looking. Is that the mood you're looking for too?

Not exactly, all in all I want something to suit the mood, if you know what I mean. If not, then try to find like a happy luna, or a shining eye twilight, or something.

Wait, is it closed closed, or do I still get my signature, because I would be kind of bummed if it was closed closed. I found a vector also. 

post-19171-0-20104500-1377546609_thumb.png

Fluffy luna :D

But if you can find something even better, I would be happy with that!

@,

Well, I'm finished!

If you want anything changed, text or background image, please tell me. I'd be happy to make any changes that you want :)

rEzzE5P.png

And I moved the text a little in the second one.

q2xWehA.png

@,

Well, I'm finished!

If you want anything changed, text or background image, please tell me. I'd be happy to make any changes that you want :)

img-1785111-1-rEzzE5P.png

And I moved the text a little in the second one.

img-1785111-2-q2xWehA.png

Would it be possible to fade the luna a little bit? Like make her fade into the background a little bit? If not, I love it still thanks! :D

@,

That'll be easy enough! No worries.

4t6YJak.png

Is this enough? Or do you want me to fade her a little more? Fading her is really simple, so don't be afraid to ask :)

A little bit more if you don't mind, I want it to kind of look like she is intergrated into the background more, I think you should know when to stop fading, so go until you feel like it! :D

@,

Okay, I've got two versions.

This one's more faded.

img-1785200-1-ls1AG39.png

And a less faded version.

img-1785200-2-GJmN8SZ.png

If I got it wrong, I can easily re-fade it or make it more solid again.

Number two is perfect! Thank you so much! I will be sure to point everypony in your direction by adding you under it ^_^ Thankss :D

@@LittleRawr,

Thanks SO much! :D It's.. oh my god. It's amazing. THANKS SO MUCH!!!! :D I wuv you like a sister for this! Well, I already did before, but now.. even MORE! :D