Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop LittleRawr's Signature Shop (Closed)

LittleRawr

@,

Got three versions for you~

img-1895118-1-mbCLEUl.png

img-1895118-2-1YnCdVN.png

img-1895118-3-zhHQLZK.png

If you want anything changed, I'll be happy to do it. Sorry that the vector of Pinkie isn't the exact same as the one that you posted...

Nice! It looks great, and no prob about using a different vector, it actually looks better with this one.

Version 3 is my favorite :)

Just a little change though. Can you make the text glow less and be purple(same color as Spike) instead of blue?

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Sure, easy enough!

If you want a different font as well, I would be happy to change it. I wasn't too sure about the current one...

Visit fontspace.com if you want a different font.

EEdZAwp.png

Thanks a lot man. Now it is perfect :)

Different font? No thanks, this one is fine with me. It fits the feel of the show.

Thanks again!

Could you make me a sig with my OC and Rarity? If that's not too much asking. Could it say: Virulence on it too? I'm changing my name to that

Edited by Immortal Rarity

Hi, are you done with my Rainbow Dash sig yet or have you forgotten about me? Its been days and I'm sorry if I'm rushing you but you've been doing other people's signatures. sad.png

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~

@,

Um, well, I did reply...

@~Glimmer Lily~,   I'm really sorry, but I just can't make a good signature with three vectors. Rainbow Dash is also quite hard to work with, at least for me.   I'm simply not proficient enough in design and all that to make a nice signature.   Maybe I'll get to it some other time, when I think that I can do it.

I apologize again that I'm not able to make the signature... Whenever I try, it just looks simply horrible. I think it's best to go to Nicole's(?) signature shop and repeat your request there. I think she'll be able to do it. Or Azura, she's very good as well.

Hi, no rush, but my current signature is terrible, and I really need a new one.

I'm okish with vector art, but not really signatures.

So...

Size: 600x200 (The default size for non-donors)

Vector: Right here. Very HD too - maybe a bit too HD.

Text: Mitchfizz05.

Extras: I do very much like Rainbow Dash (as you can probably see), so if possible, make it Rainbow Dashie like colors and background and whatever. I don't know what I'm talking about.

If you know of any other vectors or anything else you can chuck in, that's fine too.

This is a rather loose request, just have it 600x200, say "Mitchfizz05", and be Dashie themed.

Once again, no rush at all, I don't mind how long you take - and I'm sure that whatever you make will be better than my current signature.

Thanks. :)

Size: 400 X 100

Vector:

pinkie_pie___nom_nom_by_cptofthefriendsh

Text: MartyToast

Extras: Could you make my backround blue-ish?

I know that you get many requests to do singnatures, so I'd be immensly surprised if you even see my request.

Edited by MartyToast

@,

I usually get maybe one request every couple of days, so I'm able to get them done pretty quickly. I had nothing to do until you submitted a request tongue.png 

Finished your request :3

mY2OIT7.png

6BJLv4R.png

If you want a different text, I'll be happy to change it.

@,

If you want a different text, I'll be happy to change it.

The signature itself is amazing.

But, I would like to have the text changed to something more forward.

Something Like This.

Again, I hate to bother you, so if you don't want to change the text, I'd be happy with that.

@,

It's no bother, changing the font is easy-peasy smile.png

I'm assuming that the font is comic sans... So, here ya go! 

Hope you enjoy it. If you still don't like this text, I can change it again.

0Ae3V2e.png

Okay. Now I'm really amazed.

This was exactly what I was looking for! Thank you for helping me. It means a lot. I'm actually surprised that you even saw my post.

Well, have a good day.

Size: 400x100

Vector:

2llmsz8.png

Text: Vermillion

font: something fancy, but not too fancy wink.png

Extra's: can you make the back background like spacey like the one i have now with dark blues ?

i look forwards to what awesome design you make wink.png

Edited by Vermillion

@,

Finished!

I'm not sure if the font I chose is good. I also have two versions, with slightly different color variations. I can use another background as well, if you wish.

TBOVyS7.png

o81lyVo.png

And if you want the signature smaller, I can easily change that as well.

thats perfect...really good but please can i have a fancy font wink.pngbiggrin.png

sorry to be a bother wink.png

plus im colour blind xD so they both look the same to me but i will go for the top colour ;)

Edited by Vermillion

that is perfect thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much 

sorry if it was any hassle to keep changing the font

but thank you for your hard work

really brilliant work :DDDD 

@,

Here you go, your signature c:

img-1898031-1-jt5VO72.png

If you want me to re-do it, I'll be happy to do so. I'm not completely pleased with the way that it came out, but it's up to you. 

I like it, but my mistake was I forgot to put my other OC on there. So if it's not too much trouble, if you could add that one. My apologies. Also sorry I wasn't on when you sent me this.