Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop LittleRawr's Signature Shop (Closed)

LittleRawr

I made yours as well. Tell me if you want a slightly bluer shade of blue, since I wasn't sure how blue you wanted it. Or if you want another text.

Yeah, I would like a darker shade as the background...kind of like this: This https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/234226/modules/forum/attachments/av-1800x2880_1369622616.jpg

If not possible, then the shade "this" is in will work.

As for the text, I wouldn't mind this shade: WheatleyCore if possible, I would love a bright/glow effect.

As for font, I wouldn't mind this: http://www.dafont.com/weknow.d2209?text=WheatleyCore

Sorry for being so picky and not explaining it more in my original post. I hope this won't be too much of a problem for you.

Edited by WheatleyCore

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Nah, it's okay. It gives me something to do xD

As for the font, I'm not sure which one you mean. It gave me a list of fonts, not just one. I recently learned how to make letters glow, so I'm happy to do it. 

@,

Nah, it's okay. It gives me something to do xD

As for the font, I'm not sure which one you mean. It gave me a list of fonts, not just one. I recently learned how to make letters glow, so I'm happy to do it. 

Ah, right, I meant the first font. The one titled, "Discovery" by: weknow. 

Hopefully, you can get a hold of it, and thanks for the extra work.

Hey!

I have no idea how to make signatures :c

Could you do one for me?

Size: Whatever the normal size is >.< ( I don't really know....  :( )

(The picture below)

Maybe a pinkish or black galaxy background?

And it says 'Let me be who I am'

Thank you!

@@Pulcinella,

I'm happy to do it, but I can't see the picture that you added. Is there any kind of text that you prefer? You can go to fontspace.com and point out one that you particurarly like if you wish.

Here's the font...

http://www.fontspace.com/pixel-sagas/chapleau

And here's a link to the picture, since you couldn't see it.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/2zrdik4.jpg

Thanks a lot for doing this... And I was thinking... If you could somehow include a scroll somewhere, that would be great. :)

@@Pulcinella,

Is the size in pixels, or something else? The banner becomes really small if it's in pixels. I may have to use another image of the character, since its background is not clear. 

Sorry for all the trouble.

Pixels. That's fine, the character's name is Hatsune Miku just in case. You'd probably want to add render if you're gonna Google search it.

@@BubbleGum-Pop,

Done. I hope that you like it! I couldn't find a galaxy background which would suit it, so I tried something else.

N7wzFV9.png

Feel free to tell me to change something if you want to.

Thank you! It's amazing, I'm glad someone would actually make one for me, seen as I'm absolutely terrible at all this computer arty stuff.

@

It would be much better if it was Vinyl Scratch alone, not with anything behind her. It'll be a bit awkward in the signature like that. And do you want darker colors or lighter ones?

@

It would be much better if it was Vinyl Scratch alone, not with anything behind her. It'll be a bit awkward in the signature like that. And do you want darker colors or lighter ones?

Darker like a dark blue or something... That would look nice. Yeah it would be weird you should probably change it if that's okay.

@

Sorry but is it ok if I have a last minute change.... Instead use this vector http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2013/128/8/c/cozy_vinyl_scratch_by_austiniousi-d64is6i.png

Thanks and sorry for the trouble of changing the vector.

-Monkeynet

Size: Basic Size(Normal)

Vector: My OC( Look below )

Text: Rain is beautiful when it hit's the sun's rays.

Extras: If you can, put her name in the box as well which is

RainCloud

What you could do to fit her in the signature is by cutting her out from the rest of the pic.

That would be awesome! :)(and by that I mean take RainCloud specificly, just her)

Thanks. Looking forward to seeing it! :wub:

Edited by ~Chaotic Fluttershy~

Okay, I'll try my best to tell you...

Size: 600 x 100

Text: Everypony needs a hug! (Magenta,  And any bubble letter-y font will do.)

Extras: Could you have my current Avatar on the signatures? Maybe have them to the left?

post-18991-0-48349600-1377531951_thumb.png

Edited by Crystal Shimmer

@,

Finished! Sorry that it took so long...

zgDFRop.png

Feel free to tell me if you want a different text, color, anything! I'm glad to help.

@,

@,

@@Crystal Shimmer,

I'm working on the ones for you guys next :)

Thank you so so much!

I really like the way it turned out and wish you good luck on making your other signatures in the future.