Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open crossed paths,broken glass,and a dangerous love [a mlp rp]

pictureperfect

[just jump in with your mlp charrie and rp]

splice looked into a mirror,looking at her reflection with a empty feeling,"who am i ? or who was i?"she said with sadness.the changeling queen came up behind her,"you are splice my dear,you are  daughter,"she said with a confident tone as she smiled evilly."i know,but also...... i want to meet my true parents,"splice said with a empty feeling."why!?  they left you to die!"the changeling queen snarled. a messager walked in with a note and started to read it to the queen. while she was destracted,splice headed to her room upstairs and put on a hooded cape and packed a dark colored  satchel with a white moon stiched on it.she opened the window spred her wings which glowed a bright green and jumped out the window and started to flap,glowing feather fell as she started to fly off.a few hours later she reached equestria,and landed on a rooftop.she heard some voices and ducked down as a green glowing feather dropped down on somepony's head.she stared wondering if who ever saw her feather was looking up,and whoever was there had just looked up at her and just smiled.

((I'd like to be my OC Lost Soul... I may be a male OC as well... Also if somepony else has a stallion, I'd like her to have a love interest...))

Lost Soul was trotting the streets of Canterlot. Somepony had died not long ago, and she was just wasting time until she felt the pull again. Eventually, somepony would be dying, and she would arrive just in time to cry and watch painfully as the life drained out of their eyes.

She was bored, and sick of being ignored, so she took flight, hoping to get away. She hovered in the air a bit and looked around. She flew up a bit and looked at two chatting ponies, just in time to see a green, luminescent feather land on one of their heads.

"...What?"

She followed the pony's gaze and flew up higher to see what they were looking at. She saw a mare hiding in the shadows, who definitely looked like the owner of the glowing feather. She flew over and landed a bit away from the pony, doubting she would be noticed.

I wonder who she is. I wonder why her wings are glowing. She looks like she's hiding from something... I wonder what. Maybe she'll see me and tell me. 

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silk-shadow-r3818 ( I'm adding my OC Silk Shadow can be a love interest I guess.is a stallion)

For the first time in his life silk was somewhere other than cloudsdale. Somewhere he wasn't ashamed of his pathetic attempt to show off for the wonderbolts. Canterlot the place of dreams he thought to himself from his seat on the train. He could see it all, a chance to make a name for himself for his stunts, a chance to fall in love, more than anything a chance to have a fresh start. *SCREECH!* The horrible sound of the train stopping pulls him out his day dream. Now it is time for him to be serious and the first item on his agenda is getting a job. As he steps off the train he sees a mare investigating something. Curious his own self he flys up to see what it is..... Another mare.... But this one is different..... She has a glow about her. Maybe this other mare will know. Well I guess I better ask her. NO!! I best not bother her...... But I am curious.... Fine I will ask her. As he approaches he says "Hello. Who is that your spying on". Already he is embarrassed for saying she is spying on the other mare but it is to late.