Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some people take their love for MLP characters too far?

Scarlet Letter

Lol you can't really do much with a plushie

There aren't many positions, I guess his sex life is pretty lousy. Not to mention going out on dates, I don't know maybe one day he'll meet a girl that's just like Twilight and he'll forget his plushie. lol

• Brohoof 1

There aren't many positions, I guess his sex life is pretty lousy. Not to mention going out on dates, I don't know maybe one day he'll meet a girl that's just like Twilight and he'll forget his plushie. lol

lol imagine it. going out in public on a date with a plushie of a pony. that sounds embarrassing. like really embarrassing

• Brohoof 1

true. I mean there are endless possibilities of finding a brony like Twilight

Yeah that is true, I myself am a mix of Twilight Sparkle and Applejack and there are plenty of women out there brony or not that have similar personality traits. My real life crush is actually a mix of Pinkie Pie and Applejack and I got her into the show.

• Brohoof 1

I don't even know what to say, because there's two conflicting parts of me weighing in. On one side you have my moral code and ethics, which say there's nothing really wrong with it on that level because he's not hurting anyone and we should just leave him alone, but on the other hand, another part part of me just wants to know "what the hell, dude?" and is thinking of all the things that could be mentally wrong with him to lead to this. 

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 3

Yeah that is true, I myself am a mix of Twilight Sparkle and Applejack and there are plenty of women out there brony or not that have similar personality traits. My real life crush is actually a mix of Pinkie Pie and Applejack and I got her into the show.

pinkie pie and applejack? that sounds glorious lol

• Brohoof 1

Well, this fellow doesn't seem to have a very firm grasp at differentiating reality from fantasy. For that reason, I don't think I should make fun of it. Plus I've heard of many stranger relationships...

• Brohoof 2

Wouldn't it be funny if he hated the Alicorn movement and when she became one at the season 3 finale he wanted a devorce.

lol that would be funny and i would pity the guy

Well, this fellow doesn't seem to have a very firm grasp at differentiating reality from fantasy. For that reason, I don't think I should make fun of it. Plus I've heard of many stranger relationships...

the only place he can really be with twilight is in his dreams lol.

pinkie pie and applejack? that sounds glorious lol

Yes it is, she is not as hyper as Pinkie Pie or as stubborn as Applejack but she has a very positive, upbeat attitude and always does what she can to make others smile. Family is very important to her, highly values honesty and has a strong sense of right and wrong but is not judgmental in the least bit.

Wouldn't it be funny if he hated the Alicorn movement and when she became one at the season 3 finale he wanted a devorce.

Actually there are some Twilight fans who don't like twilicorn who actually view Alicorn Twilight and Unicorn Twilight as two seperate characters so if that were the case he might just say that he married to Unicorn Twilight.

• Brohoof 1

Yes it is, she is not as hyper as Pinkie Pie or as stubborn as Applejack but she has a very positive, upbeat attitude and always does what she can to make others smile. Family is very important to her, highly values honesty and has a strong sense of right and wrong but is not judgmental in the least bit.

Actually there are some Twilight fans who don't like twilicorn who actually view Alicorn Twilight and Unicorn Twilight as two seperate characters so if that were the case he might just say that he married to Unicorn Twilight.

That is awesome wife material right there

I mean, this is pretty weird.. But he can marry who he wants. (in this case, what he wants) I mean, no way in hay would I ever marry something fictional, but whatever floats his boat.

Well, let him be married to Twilight. He might get a few haters because they didn't get the idea of marrying her before, so he can't be blamed. As for me, I am happily married to Applejack. :derp:

are you serious about AJ or are u joking lol?

definitely, but are your oc's representations of yourself or who you want to be?

definitely, but are your oc's representations of yourself or who you want to be?

A little bit of both if that makes any sense. When it comes to my interests , they would more or less like the same things. But, they'd be a whole lot younger and/or rich/successful. Why? Is having an OC that represents yourself, just as bad as YOU marrying a fictional character?

• Brohoof 1

A little bit of both if that makes any sense. When it comes to my interests , they would more or less like the same things. But, they'd be a whole lot younger and/or rich/successful. Why? Is having an OC that represents yourself, just as bad as YOU marrying a fictional character?

Nah it isn't bad. I mean its not really you

Joking, sorry but I can have dreams right? :<

Nah its cool man. If i lived in equestria i'd want to be married to celestia or luna

Nah it isn't bad. I mean its not really you

Nah its cool man. If i lived in equestria i'd want to be married to celestia or luna

Oh, sometimes it's kinda hard to tell sometimes. Sometimes I read too much into what someone says/types. And think they are saying something they aren't . I thought you were kinda implying that I was a Hypocrite, for saying I would never marry a fictional character, but would make an OC for that character. So , technically I thought you were saying I'm kinda doing the same thing that he's doing. Either way, it's all good. XD!

Edited by Scootaloo Is Best Filly
  • Brohoof 1

Oh, sometimes it's kinda hard to tell sometimes. Sometimes I read too much into what someone says/types. And think they are saying something they aren't . I thought you were kinda implying that I was a Hypocrite, for saying I would never marry a fictional character, but would make an OC for that character. So , technically I thought you were saying I'm kinda doing the same thing that he's doing. Either way, it's all good. XD!

its all good man, i'd make an oc for celestia anyday