Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do some people take their love for MLP characters too far?

Scarlet Letter

Is this guy [who claims to have married Twilight Sparkle] crazy? Do you support his love for Twi? Would you do the same thing? Do you think the guy is just a troll? I want honest opinions.

Do some people take their love for MLP characters too far?

Edited by Aquila
Updated OP, added tags
  • Brohoof 4

i honestly think this is a true story, i mean, in japan a guy married a pillow... so why couldn't this guy marry a fictional character?

anyway, yeah i believe it is pretty messed up, but whatever makes him happy, right?....right?

• Brohoof 4

There's already a thread like this, so this will probably get merged with it.

Anyway, whatever floats his boat I guess.

Edited by Plusle
  • Brohoof 1

I know someone actually married the Berlin Wall so why not.

What I'd like to know is how does one go about getting the signature and hoofstamp of a fictional horse for the marriage certificate :P

• Brohoof 4

Speaking of which won't is certificate be out of date now, her being "Princess Twilight Sparkle" now? :P

Uh oh, he needs to get his vows renewed then XD

I don't support it one bit, but everyone has the right to be happy I guess. lol I hope twilight starts dating somepony on the show just so I could laugh at that guy....sorry I guess I can be a tad bit mean.

lol its okay man, i understand. if she started dating someone on the show it would bring that guy back into reality

I'd like to think it's just Tara Strong's husband being a troll. GAMxtwj.gif

lol and i like your signature

I just...  If he is, that's kind of stupid in my opinion.  I can understand liking the characters in the show but...  To that extent?  Why not marry a Brony who has a love for Twilight Sparkle instead?  Or is similar to her?  Sure, they're not a pony, but I think a Brony is the closest thing.  I don't know, I mean to me, marrying a fictional character isn't just messed up, but you're still alone.

• Brohoof 5

I just...  If he is, that's kind of stupid in my opinion.  I can understand liking the characters in the show but...  To that extent?  Why not marry a Brony who has a love for Twilight Sparkle instead?  Or is similar to her?  Sure, they're not a pony, but I think a Brony is the closest thing.  I don't know, I mean to me, marrying a fictional character isn't just messed up, but you're still alone.

true. I mean there are endless possibilities of finding a brony like Twilight

true. I mean there are endless possibilities of finding a brony like Twilight

Yeah.  I mean, me for example, I'm pretty spot on to Rainbow Dash.  Sure, I don't look like her because I'm not a pony, but my personality is just like hers and I can sound like her as well! :P  So i'm sure there's someone who's like Twilight

• Brohoof 1

Wow. This is taking "If you like it so much, why don't you just marry it?" a little bit too far. People are freaking weird. This is just too much.

Hopefully, natural selection will do its work before long. 

• Brohoof 3

Doesn't matter to me, people are free to do what they want. It's none of my business if a guy or girl marries a plushie or their right or left hand. It's his live and I have no right to judge. Though in my case I'd prefer a person that's like Fluttershy for example, to be honest I don't think a plushie would be doing much for me in bed.. Trolol

Like Bon Jovi said, it's my life.

I remember a similar thread already existing.

• Brohoof 3

Yeah.  I mean, me for example, I'm pretty spot on to Rainbow Dash.  Sure, I don't look like her because I'm not a pony, but my personality is just like hers and I can sound like her as well! :P  So i'm sure there's someone who's like Twilight

Lol do you perform stunts also?

Doesn't matter to me, people are free to do what they want. It's none of my business if a guy or girl marries a plushie or their right or left hand. It's his live and I have no right to judge. Though in my case I'd prefer a person that's like Fluttershy for example, to be honest I don't think a plushie would be doing much for me in bed.. Trolol

Like Bon Jovi said, it's my life.

I remember a similar thread already existing.

Lol you can't really do much with a plushie

• Brohoof 1

It does feel sorta weird. But, whatever floats your boat I guess. I love a bunch of characters from cartoons. But, I have never actually wanted to marry one, before. I just make OC'S to pair up with the character, but whatever floats your boat . It doesn't seem very "Healthy" though to me.

definitely, but are your oc's representations of yourself or who you want to be?